Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors

1.9K 49 14
By IMajorBeast

Location: M510 Mammoth
Time: 1100 Hours
Date: 12/19/2558

Several days after the rescue of the Japanese ambassador and the last slave. Everyone cheered in victory as the long search of the captured citizen was finally rescued. Now the rest of the team was not at rest as their mission was now over, but for newly formed Task Force 141 next month a manhunt will commence and will hunt down the man responsible for the nuclear bomb on the middle east.

Right now their main concern is setting up a feast for their family to arrive at planet's surface. They were planning to drop them at the Mammoth before taking them to the cabin that the team built in the mountains where they'll celebrate Christmas.

Inside of the Mammoth, the rest of the team were resting at the mess hall. On the couches were Sentinel Team watching a news connected from the 21st-Century.

On the other side of the table were Blue and Red Team seating together playing a game of poker with Rainbow and Noble Team.

The rest of the 141 were all across the room doing what they're normally doing on their barracks: playing card games, watching TV, talking, and sometimes reading.

"Hey, Carter?" Noble One turn towards Nathan. "What time are they supposed to be arriving?"

"Don't know, but they'll be here in an hour."

"Hey, hey, hey! Guy's be quiet!" Gideon shouted as he increased the volume on the news.

"Reports confirm that the last captured citizen, that was abducted from Ginza 6 months ago has finally been rescued." The news woman said as a video of the gate revealed a Caiman 6x6 vehicle and stepping out of the vehicle was an African-American kid. "Thanks to the joint special operations of the United Nation and the Solar Alliance they successfully rescued the rest of the captured citizens."

"Oh, that's us! That's us!" Gideon shouted as the others cheered at mentioning the classified Task Force 141. The others heard Gideon and soon cheered as well for their accomplishments.

"Thank you for the reports, Dale. Now new reports coming from the U.S. says that the manhunt from a man name Makarov is still loose. C.I.A. Operatives are working day and night on finding him."

"That doesn't sound good." Mitchell said.

Suddenly, Carter's earpiece rang and he answered the line. "Carter here." He said before his face lit up in excitement when he heard the news. "Roger that sir." He exited the radio and announced the report from Lasky. "Hey, Noble, Sentinel, Scars, and Spartans!" He gathered the attention of his team. "Their here."

"Oh yeah." The teams chorus as they heard the news that they're families will now be arriving.

The other members of the 141 shook their head in amusement. They know that their dates and times are different back home, but also their Christmas was also near and their friends were celebrating christmas early. The rest of them got out of the mess hall, and stood outside the landing pad of the Mammoth.

A few moments later a raven dropship came into view as its cloak was deactivated. The dropship landed on the helipad with a hiss coming from the landing gears hydraulics, and finally the ramp of the dropship came down.

The team held in their breath as they were getting ready for the surprise. When the ramp finally touched down a scream can be heard inside surprising them. The first person to come out was a blonde woman in her 30s wearing a blue shirt and brown pants she was carrying a baby boy with blonde hair.

"Nathan!" The woman screams as she instantly hugged Noble Six, being careful not to squish their son between them.

"Carol." Nathan said happily. He looked at her and kiss Carol at the lips. He then looked down and find his baby boy. "Hey, Brian." Nathan said happily to the two year old toddler.

The baby giggled happily at seeing his father as Nathan showered him with kisses as the baby squirmed in his arms. Noble Six at this point was at the verge of tears. Spartans were not supposed to cry, but he didn't care he at the moment, he was crying, he missed his family more than ever. Seeing them here with him was all worth the wait.

"I miss you so much." He said as he hugged Carol with their son between them.

"I miss you two." Carol said sweetly kissing him in the lips again.

The others at this point ran to their respective loved ones and greeted them. Emma stepped out wearing her usual white shirt that showed her waist and white pants. She had spotted Carter on the crowd and carefully ran down the ramp with their 2 year daughter named Pheobe.

"Carter!" She shouted and Noble One eyes immediately found her.

"Emma!"

Noble One walked past his friends - who were busy hugging their loved ones as well - and hugged Emma right away as she buried her head on his neck. She looked at her husband with loving eyes before kissing him on the lips.

"Dada." The two broke their kiss as Pheobe called out to her Dad.

"Hello there my little angel." Carter said taking Pheobe from Emma's arm and hugged her. Carter carefully bounced her in his arms earning a laugh from his daughter. Emma smiled at the scene and hugged her husband with Pheobe in the middle laughing.

"I miss you." Emma said in a low bedroom voice and kissed Carter on the lips.

Carter seductively smirked at Emma's sultry tone, he hadn't heard that for almost a year now. "I miss you too." He said with the same bedroom voice and kissed her back.

Next up was John, he spotted Jennifer on the Raven dropships carrying their 3 month old son in her arms. She was wearing a blue business suit with a black skirt. She stepped out the ramp and spotted John who was looking at her.

She came down the ramp and immediately went after John, she kissed him on the lips and John kissed back. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.

Then, the noise of their son caught their attention. John looked at the toddler on Jennifer's arm and smiled sweetly.

"John, say hello to Sam." Jennifer said passing the toddler to Chief.

John looked at his son in awe and happiness. He never thought that after the constant wars and battles he took for decades he can finally rest and start a family, and seeing his son with him right now made him cry a little. The toddler babble and reached out to John with his small arms. Chief smiled and hugged his baby boy and kissed him in the head.

Jennifer smiled at the scene and hugged John with Sam at the middle giggling. "I miss you John."

"I miss you two Jennifer." He said kissing her.

Mitchell who is at the back of the group spotted Betsy, and due to his height he easily spotted her at the Raven, she was wearing a beige skirt and a white shirt, and carrying in her arms was their 2 year-old boy named Sam. He moved past Nathan and Chief and ran towards her.

"Betsy!" He called out getting her attention.

"Mitchell!" She happily said as she ran past Emma and Carter.

Closing the distance, they both hugged each other with big smiles on their faces, Betsy quickly initiated a passionate kiss one which Mitchell happily returned. She wrapped her right arms around his neck, while Mitchell wrapped his left arm around her waist while his other hand held their son.

"Papa?"

Their attention towards their son as little Sam was reaching out to his Father. Mitchell smiled and carefully took his son from Betsy's arms. Mitchell showered his son with kisses as the little boy squirmed in his arms.

"Hey there Sam" Mitchell said happily bouncing his son.

Betsy hugged her husband as Mitchell did the same. She kissed Mitchell on the cheek and looked at him with loving eyes. "I miss you." She said burying her head on the crook of neck.

Mitchell kissed Betsy and Sam's forehead before hugging them both. "I miss you too."

"Wow, and I'm missing out all the party." A voice called out. They all look up at the dropship to find a middle age man wearing aviator's, brown jacket with a blue shirt, and jeans.

"Derek!" The team called out as they quickly hugged their absent comrade.

"How you doin mate?" Gideon asked with his daughter in his arms.

"Good. It's nice to see the old family back again." Derek said smiling as John and the others fist bumped him.

"How's Natasha?" Chief asked.

"I'm fine." Natasha said and rolling out was a stroller with their twins, name James Westbrook Frost, and Yelena Romanova Frost. The kid's looked out to spot their uncles and aunts gathered together at the top of the landing pad. "After a long time of no field work got my time to enjoy with these little munchkins." She said tickling her children making them laugh.

"How's your field work with Fury?" Mitchell asked his long time friend.

Derek sighed in put away his sunglasses. "It's getting a bit boring honestly. Nothing has changed for the past 2 years now."

"What about me?" Another voice called out inside the raven.

It was a man in his 50s wearing a black business suit. "C'mon no hugs?"

"Nah, we'll leave him out." Cormack said making them all laugh at the billionaires reaction. "Oh c'mon Stark get your ass over here before we take you instead." He said as the other's came around and hugged their scientists friend.

"Getting busy back home Stark?" Kat asked.

"If you're talking about squirt over thei.......Aghh." He was cut off when something poke his legs. They looked down to see a 7 year old girl wearing a pink shirt and blue pants.

"Morgan!" A woman called out exiting the dropship with a bag. "Please, don't make Mommy go after you again."

"No." The child said before spotting someone at the crowd. "Auntie Kat!" She squeals in excitement as she ran towards Noble Two. Kat smiled at the little scientist she taught years ago and lifted her up.

"How's my little scientist?" She asked bouncing the child.

"I'm good." She said before pulling a plastic made Iron-Man helmet. "Do you like my helmet?" She asked turning on the lights making the helmets eyes glow blue. "I made it."

"That's cool." Kat complimented proud of the little girl's invention.

"Oh yeah." Tony said coming right at them. "Little squirt stole some of my tools and actually did her own little creation with my tools. People. My TOOLS!" Tony complained earning a giggle from his daughter.

"Oh stop complaining honey." Pepper said coming from behind. "She gets that from you."

The others laughed at Pepper's remark. "Alright, people time to get inside." Chief said as everyone followed everyone inside of the Mammoth.

"Let's put your stuff in our rooms and this will be a clean house." Carter said to the Team taking their respective companies with them to their room.

A/N: This christmas arc for the team may take 3 stories to complete, after that I'm planning to do a MW storyline crossover.

Stay safe out there mates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 837 25
Xiao is certain his life is a joke at this point. He's seen a lot of things in his life, but this takes the cake. Zhongli will be the death of him. I...
54.1K 812 39
A 16 year old girl gets transported to the world of Azur Lane while she is playing World of Warships. Now she needs to help the girls fight the Siren...
594K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...