Choosing Between Perfect & Pe...

By Miss_Fairchild

When Clary Fray a regular 16 year old girl moves to a new town and a new school, the last thing she expects t... More

The First Day
Annoying English Classes
Sidewalk Talks
Projects & Weirdness
Starbucks Meetings
The Party
Attractive Jerks
Jealousy & Regret
Apologies & Mysteries
The Breakup
The Question Game
Art Galleries
Stories & Invites
The Dinner Party
Weirdness & More Weirdness
Realization
Realization Part 2
Realization Part 3
Shopping & Girl Talk
The Date
...Me?
Coincidences
...Again Me?
Surprise, Surprise
Cabins & Midnight Beach Talks
Swimming & Bets
Campfires & Hide and Seek
Sisters & Midnight Walks
Getting kicked out of Subway
Catching up & Terrible News
Sadness & Hope
What is Love?
The Eye of the Storm
Jealousy & Confusion
Dreams & Fights
Making up & Desicions
The Decision
Epilogue

Chemistry Classes

2.6K 114 40
By Miss_Fairchild

Clary's pov

English ended and I hurried to Chemistry. I finally found the classroom and walked in. Sadly for me I was the last one there.

"Oh you must be Clarissa Fray!" Ms. Smith my Chemistry teacher exclaimed.

"Um yeah that's me." I said. "Call me Clary."

"Okay well you can take a seat in whatever ones open." She said.

I looked and there was only one seat open, and my breath caught. It was beside the white blonde haired boy from English. I took a deep breath and went and took a seat beside him. As soon as I sat down he smiled at me.

"My names Sebastian." He said as he smiled at me.

I couldn't breath for a moment. He was as perfect as Jace. His eyes were greener than mine and his face seemed to be structured flawlessly.

"Mines Clary." I said and he smiled again.

Class started, and I couldn't get my mind off Sebastian. He was much nicer than Jace was, and he didn't seem that bad.

"Okay class! We're going to do a lab. Here are your lab partners for the rest of the year." Ms. Smith read off a bunch of names and finally she got to mine. "And the last ones are Clary and Sebastian."

I turned to Sebastian and he smiled at me. He really was perfect.

"Okay I want you guys to sit at a table with your partner. These will your permanent seats from now on. I'm going to put some notes on the overhead I want you to copy them." Ms. Smith says

Sebastian stayed sitting as everyone went to go sit with their partner. Ms. Smith put up the notes and I started to copy them. I finished early and I started to draw a picture of a unicorn on the corner of my page. Sebastian noticed my drawing.

"Did you just draw that right now?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Wow your a really good artist." He said impressed.

"Thanks." I blushed.

Soon class ended and before I left Sebastian came up to me.

"Can I have your number?" He asked me.

"Sure." I forced out.

Inside I was freaking out. He wanted MY number!!! We exchanged numbers and he left. I walked out afterwards. So far today had been amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 966 35
Clary has had a hard life of depression and sadness. Her past comes back to haunt her when she moves to New York when she enters the New York Institu...
19.8K 515 32
Basically the TMI characters in a mundane world. All rights go to the talented CASSANDRA CLARE. Please keep in mind this is fan fiction so it isn't a...
31.7K 755 30
When Clary goes after Jace to save him from Sebastian, she doesn't expect to find them bound together and working together. What she expects even les...
5K 167 9
Elijah Fray is Clary Frays older brother while Clary was nerdy, artistic, and overly dramatic 18 year old art major. Her older brother was a sarcasti...