Starbucks Meetings

Jace and I had finished our English paper, and now suddenly it had already become Sunday. Right now, I was sitting at a table in Starbucks waiting for Simon.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Jace had asked me about Sebastian. Did I like him? Sure he was really attractive but I wasn't sure if I actually liked him. Sebastian seemed more kind than Jace, and I liked that. Jace was arrogant and cocky, but I had to admit he was beautiful.

All of the sudden someone comes and takes a seat on the chair at my table. I look up to see no one but Sebastian. His hair is a bit messy, and he is wearing a leather jacket with the zipper down so you could see his white shirt underneath, and he was wearing jeans. A small smile plays on his lips, and he has a coffee in his hand.

"Need company?" He asks nicely.

"Sure." I say smiling.

"What were you doing sitting here alone?" Sebastian asks.

"Well I was waiting for my friend, but he seems to be running late." I say frowning at the time.

Suddenly I got a text message. It was from Simon

I'm so sorry Clary, my sisters sick and my moms making me take care of her while she goes to the grocery store. I can't make it

I disappointedly responded saying it was okay and turned to face Sebastian.

"He can't make it anymore." I say.

"Well then I'll stay here with you." Sebastian smiles, and his green eyes are light.

"So when did you move here to Westview Hills?" He asks.

"About two weeks ago. It's really nice here." I say smiling.

"Yeah it is. I've lived here ever since I was born. Nothing really changes around here." Sebastian chuckles while he talks.

"So where did you meet Jace?" I find myself asking.

"On the first day of kindergarten. I met him in the line up and even then he was misbehaving. We immediately became friends, and we also met Alec and Izz- Isabelle. The four of us have been best friends ever since." He finishes smiling.

"Your not like them." I blurt out.

"What do you mean?" Sebastian asks.

"Your different. Your nice, and funny. The others seem to be rude, no offence." I quickly add at the end.

Sebastian laughs. "Well I'm happy you think so. There not that bad once you get to know them. Jace is definitely different, but he's not as bad as you think."

I just chuckle. Jace was worse than bad.

"Hey so I'm having a party at my house on Friday and everyone's going. You should come too, you can bring someone with you." Sebastian says.

"I would love to." I say smiling.

About a half an hour later Sebastian leaves and I drive home. I find myself thinking about his laugh and his beautiful green eyes.