Chemistry Classes

Clary's pov

English ended and I hurried to Chemistry. I finally found the classroom and walked in. Sadly for me I was the last one there.

"Oh you must be Clarissa Fray!" Ms. Smith my Chemistry teacher exclaimed.

"Um yeah that's me." I said. "Call me Clary."

"Okay well you can take a seat in whatever ones open." She said.

I looked and there was only one seat open, and my breath caught. It was beside the white blonde haired boy from English. I took a deep breath and went and took a seat beside him. As soon as I sat down he smiled at me.

"My names Sebastian." He said as he smiled at me.

I couldn't breath for a moment. He was as perfect as Jace. His eyes were greener than mine and his face seemed to be structured flawlessly.

"Mines Clary." I said and he smiled again.

Class started, and I couldn't get my mind off Sebastian. He was much nicer than Jace was, and he didn't seem that bad.

"Okay class! We're going to do a lab. Here are your lab partners for the rest of the year." Ms. Smith read off a bunch of names and finally she got to mine. "And the last ones are Clary and Sebastian."

I turned to Sebastian and he smiled at me. He really was perfect.

"Okay I want you guys to sit at a table with your partner. These will your permanent seats from now on. I'm going to put some notes on the overhead I want you to copy them." Ms. Smith says

Sebastian stayed sitting as everyone went to go sit with their partner. Ms. Smith put up the notes and I started to copy them. I finished early and I started to draw a picture of a unicorn on the corner of my page. Sebastian noticed my drawing.

"Did you just draw that right now?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Wow your a really good artist." He said impressed.

"Thanks." I blushed.

Soon class ended and before I left Sebastian came up to me.

"Can I have your number?" He asked me.

"Sure." I forced out.

Inside I was freaking out. He wanted MY number!!! We exchanged numbers and he left. I walked out afterwards. So far today had been amazing.