Realization Part 3

Clary's pov

"I had such a lovely time. Thank you for having us." My mother says to Celine as we leave the Herondale household.

"No problem, I had a lovely time too." Celine says to my mother.

I walk over to say goodbye to Isabelle, and she pulls me in for a hug.

"You know we should go shopping together. I need new stuff and I have no one to go with." She says.

"I'd like that." I say with a smile and she smiles back. "I'll text you." She says and then goes and stands with her mother.

Suddenly Sebastian is in front of me.

"Goodbye Clary." He says warmly.

"Bye Sebastian." I say softly as I stare into his Green eyes.

His father calls him and he smiles at me one last time and goes to his father. I go back and join my mother, just before I'm about to leave Jace stops me.

"Clary." He says and I turn around, he walks over to me.

"Goodbye." Jace says as he sticks out his hand.

I shake it, while trying to ignore the Sparks going through my hand as I touch his.

"Goodbye Jace." I say and start to walk away towards my parents.

"Red" He calls and I turn around. "See you in English." He smirks and then walks inside.

I turned back around with a stupid grin on my face. Why was he so perfect?

*************************************

Later that night I was getting for bed, and someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I called out.

My mother walks in and sits on my bed.

"Tonight wasn't so bad was it?" She says.

"No I guess not." I say while sitting beside her. "How was it seeing Valentine?"

"Awkward at first, but then it was fine. It was nice seeing everyone again. We all used to best friends." My mother smiles at the memory. "But my best friend was Celine."

Jace's mother I think to myself.

"Sebastian and Jace couldn't keep their eyes off you tonight." My mother says casually and I almost fall off my bed.

"What?" I finally say.

"I watched them. They both like you very much. Jace more than Sebastian I think." She says.

"Maybe Sebastian, but not Jace." I say. "He doesn't like me like that."

"You guys would be so cute together." My mother says while standing up. "And I'll bet that you like him too."

"I don't like Jace." I lie.

My mother just chuckles and kisses me on the head. "Goodnight" She says then leaves.

After that, I get into bed but I cannot fall asleep. My mothers float in my head.

I mean, could that even be possible that Jace likes me? I guess you couldn't really tell with him.

Jace is cocky arrogant, but he could also be kind and funny. He is beautiful, and mysterious too.

Then there's Sebastian. He's funny caring and kind. He's just as beautiful as Jace. Then I realized something that I hadn't before.

I'm in love with Jace and Sebastian.