Will u give me a second chanc...

By anaz1994

so its my raglak ff in sr track peep in to know more abt this ff More

peep in 😍
part -1
part -2
part - 3
part - 4
Part -5
Part -6
part -7
Part -8
Part -9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
promo
part 13
part -14
part -15
part -16
😍😘
part -17 ( frustration begins )
part -18
first success (part-19)
part -20
part -21
part -22
promo
part -23
confession
messed up things
Tasting his own medicine
pretty late though alright?
double πŸ˜‰
character sketch (new)
part -29
part -30

OMG 😱

2.4K 201 93
By anaz1994

  Will you give me a second chance

          Part - 28

Recap ( ap made laksh realize ragini true love on him...sanskar showing anger on swara ...sneha changes in ragini care... Laksh decided to get back ragini in his life)

Scene begins in laksh waiting outside baadi to get back ragini in his life , but his hesitation level is higher then mount.everest...

Whenever he wish to take a step forward his attittude towards ragini made him feel guilty... He indeed a sinner whom ignored ragini love on him for his fake fantasy...

He himself can't able to forgive him then how could he expect ragini to forgive him , he knew the task infront of him is not easy , he must try hard to win back her trust and love .

He closed his eyes for a second , ragini face flashed on his mind. His heart encouraged him to take a step forward for his love. How much she tried to get his love now its his turn to show back ...

Somewhere deep in his heart he wish ragini will come run to him and hug him like hell for his decision...

I must say its his dream only he is not aware of ragini went far away from him destiny chuckles seeing his little fantasy dream .

He entered into baadi in the hope to meet ragini . He is mentally preparing himself to face her with his most warming heart which seek the new happiness in his life , the found of true love

He is looking here and there but no one is there it seems . None is here? Where did they go ? I don't care about all but ragini ...atleast i wanna know where is she? His eyes searching for her impatiently , he aimed ragini room and takes steps forward .

Before he knocking the door he heared an familiar sound .

Arrey laksh betta why are you here?

Laksh closed his eyes being caught.

Now scene shifted to G.M ragini is shown frozed there .

Raginii diii sneha called her again made ragini comes back to earth. That frozen tears melted in her one word its in it way to rush down to her cheek .

Ragini pinched her hand to make sure she is  dreaming but what its paining ...

it hurting  ragini said in no expression so i'm not dreaming

Omg its hurting 🙆🙆🙆🙆 so i heared right ? She starts to jump in happy ...

Sneha eyes turns to moist seeing someone happy for her.

Ragini literally ran near her to confirm she heared right ? Sneha you mentioned me as ragini dii right? I didn't misheared it right? You called me

I heared it... You called me as ragini dii...its so heart warming you know? I'm so so happy today ragini is blabbering in her happiness...

Are you gonna blabber like this whole day or would you like to help me sit straight ? My back aches due to bed rest

Ragini eyes pepeed out seeing her attittude .

Ragini flushed out her thoughts and helped her to sit back properly...

Do you still have the doubt ? Sneha asked in attittude

Ragini shakes her head in all possible direction.

Don't you have accurate answer for it?

Now she shook her head while smiling shortly..

You are here to assisst me right?

She shook her head unknowingly , but soon reality striked her she about to correct it , sneha stopped her...

Go and bring my favourite coffee i wanna taste it immediately my taste buds dead long back...i wanna treat it with good taste she showed her attittude again...

Ragini scratched her head and went without uttering anything...sneha watched her through corner of her eyes...

She burst out in laugh seeing her condition....omg she actually believed my acting....she is laughing like hell... Soon her eyes widen seeing ragini there smirking......

Here , sharmishta asked laksh why are you here without informing ?

Laksh turns back awkwardly , yeah aunty i...i'm here to meet he paused.

You are here to meet us obviously i knew it she said smiling

Laksh nods without option...you are here where is everyone ? He questioned her ?

Wo laksh betta shekhar and papa went to shop early , maa is in neighbour house she went to invite her for upcoming pooja .

Oh then ?

Then ?

What about her ? He asked hesitatedly ?

Shomi smiled...i can understand laksh you are here for her ? I heared it from your mom ...

Really laksh got happy hearing it ?

Before he continuing shomi said its her mistake laksh ? She must understand everyone right ? How could she behave like this ?

Aunty no its my mistake i didn't give heed to her so i must be sorry

What is there to heed her laksh ? Why should she get your attention , its not fair even after she married to sanskar

Pardon ? Aunty what are you saying?

Sorry laksh betta swara shouldn't enter in your room without your permission she is totaly wrong?

Are you talking about swara he got angry ? Yes aunty its she should know her place .

I agree laksh betta i gave too much freedom to her that's why she is behaving in this way....i'm sorry behalf of her

Why are you asking sorry to me . Its her mistake you don't need to appoligize me .

Ok betta come i will serve you with breakfast

No need aunty.

Atleast coffee .

No , thanks. Aunty if you don't mind can you call ragini for a second here , i'm here for her .

What you are here to see ragini? She smiled

Why are you smiling aunty ?

it's just  only two days she went but you seems to missing her badly ?

Laksh blushed unknowingly

No need to blush this much my son in law...ragini is very lucky to have you . She patted laksh cheek

Aunty i'm not blushing he tried to manage his image infront of her but failed miserably.

Ok ok i believed shomi said smiling.

Aunty please call ragini he literally plead her.

Laksh i'm really very sorry i can't able to bring her here ?

Why? He asked in shock

Don't be shock ! Ragini is not here that's why ?

Where is she ? Did she went to temple? Academy ? Friend house? Or in neighbour house ? Where is she ?

Laksh take breath for sometime? Actually i have no idea where is she? Even i didn't saw her yet ? When she came here mom was here me and shekhar went to attend one marriage .

Only mom knew where is she?

She just informed to me about her visit.

What ? You really have no idea about her whereabout ? Laksh asked in doubt ?

No laksh , mom said something secret ...so i didn't asked further

Why don't you ask to mom straightly?

Ok i will go and ask her ? He said rushing out of baadi...

Arrey by the way why don't you call her shomi shouts from behind... But no response from him ? Today's kids lacks of brain she sigh ...

  Here ragini tore sneha ear...so you are making fun of me right ? Arhh dii its paining ...leave my ears sneha pleading to her...

No way...how much excited i was? You totally spoiled it with your prank?

But dii its worth to see your expression...you were so cute in it

Really ? Now you are looking so cute while pleading to me ragini said smirking

Dii pretty please leave my ears ...its paining ...

Ragini left her ears... Now say why did you acted these many ears?

Sneha eyes widen hearing it ?

What acting ? Sneha asked while stammering ?

Sneha , ragini touched her shoulder see i knew you were acting these many days...i find out it in the morning you were acting i just wanna make you break the spell you done for yourself...

See the result you breaked it by your own effort...i just need a justifying answer from you. Why did you acted like paralyzed ? Didn't you see grandpa tears ?

Sneha stared ragini like an scared kid being caught ?

Don't you wanna confess this to your ragini dii ? Ragini asked in calm way

Sneha threw herself on her like a kid

Screen froze :

Precap (  Raginii yrrr )

Guys leave your comments...sorry for the short update

Why did sneha acted like paralyzed?

How did ragini find out about it ?

Will laksh get an answer from dhadhi?

What will swasan do if ragini come back to MM ?

Will laksh can able to bring her back?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.4K 18
Swasan and Raglak ff πŸ’• πŸ’• just peep in😝😜.....
30.1K 2.4K 28
few shots on raglak friendship... With fun and emotions... Don't miss it...
29.6K 2K 21
Abhimanyu Track but totally different from original Here you will have a spicy twist of Laksh character and Ragini's deep love