Hold Me | Sebastian X Reader...

بواسطة spicey_noodle

Who said a fanfic can't be both fluff and lemon? Sebastian's deepest wishes become reality when his master s... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

9

5.8K 161 59
بواسطة spicey_noodle

A/N

Hiii so... I ran out of AMV so I'm replacing them with some juicy memes for now (credit to whoever made them) but plzzz tell me if you know any other good ones!!

_____________________________________

Y/N's POV

I wasn't sure what kind of answer I expected, but it definitely wasn't the one that I got.

Sebastian looked at me with caution, waiting to see how I'd react to his response.

My mind was too hazy to think straight about this.

"Then do it," I told him, "kiss me."

I couldn't tell who was more surprised at the words - him or me.

The demon blinked once. His mouth opened as if he was going to say something, then closed.

Sebastian remained still, but the gears in his head seemed to be turning at full speed. His gaze moved from my eyes, to my lips, to the line of my nightgown at my neck, and back again. His eyebrows twitched at his thoughts.

He's so handsome, I thought, how did I never notice that before.

His slim, black eyebrows, full, almost feminine looking eyelashes, straight nose, perfectly shaped lips, and of course the iconic crimson eyes all came together to create a face worthy of the gods. All I could wonder is how that face would feel, connected with mine.

I soon tired of waiting. Sitting up, I folded my arms making my impatience perceivable. I cocked my head to one side offering him the first move.

Sebastian shifted and interlaced his hands in front of him, as if he'd arrived to some kind of conclusion.

"Y/N..." he spoke slowly and with all seriousness, "we'll talk this over again when you have a clear head."

"My head is clear enough now," I objected.

The demon seemed to be forcing the words out of his mouth, "no, it's not."

I took his left hand and brought it up to my face. I got a grip of the tip of his glove with my teeth and gently pulled it off, letting it fall on my lap. And there it was, the mark. I guided his hand to rest over my own mark. It showed a little from behind the nightgown - right over my collarbone.

Sebastian's eyes seemed to become a shade darker and he started breathing very heavily, "Y/N, stop. You're not sober."

"Great. Then I won't remember anything tomorrow anyway," I laughed.

It seemed to make him really uncomfortable.

Suddenly I noticed a drop of blood leaking from the corner of Sebastian's mouth.

"Huh? You're bleeding," I pointed at it.

His eyes twitched and he quickly licked off the blood, "don't worry about it," his adam's apple moved against the collar of his shirt as he swallowed.

"You should go to sleep, Y/N."

Sebastian freed his hand from me with a quick movement and grabbed his fallen glove from the sheets, immediately putting it back on. He stood off the bed and sauntered towards the door.

"No, wait, Sebastian," I reached out my hand, just having the time to grab onto one of the tails of his coat. I pulled on it, bringing him back, "Please. I don't want to be alone. I won't drink anymore or say anything weird, I promise, just don't go."

After a pause I heard him sigh deeply.

"Yes, my lady."

That made me glad. I scooted over to the other side of the bed and motioned for him to lie down.

"Stay till morning," I ordered.

He obliged.

Sebastian blew out the candles, coating the room in darkness. The only light came from the silver moon and stars outside. The demon climbed on the bed and lay on the white sheets beside me, fully clothed.  He payed me no attention though, just staring up at the ceiling, lost in thought.

I turned on my side to face him. His black hair lay scattered on the pillow around him and his eyes glowed an ominous red in the darkness. Did he even realize how cool that was?

I did nothing to hide my stare, but the demon kept ignoring me.

I guess he was just doing his job, as he always said.

I scooted a little closer to Sebastian and wrapped my arms around his elbow, basically hugging his arm - he let me. I put my forehead against his shoulder and breathed him in; always that lingering scent of warm ashes on him.

There was something really peaceful about lying there with the demon - ironic I know.

"You're the only one I have left," I managed to whisper before the realms of dreams took me away at least.

Sebastian's POV

The demon had no more words for the girl.

He was aware of the effects of alcohol on her judgment, and knew not to take anything she said or did seriously.

But did she even realize what kind of torture she put him through?

She said the things he wanted to hear most - the things he longed. Up to this day, Sebastian could only dare dream of such a scenario, but even as it was unfolding before him, he was restrained to drink from such a cup. Like the forbidden fruit in the gardens of Eden, she tempted him to savor her - the only thing he truly craved.

Kiss me. Y/N had no idea how dangerous those words were. She didn't realize the whole extent of his longing. If Sebastian ever crossed that line he wouldn't be able to stop at just a kiss. He'd claim her all.

No matter how much it maddened him, Sebastian would never stoop so low as to take advantage of her state. Consent or not, she was under influence and that was a red flag right there. Sober, she'd never say such things.

Easily said, yet it took every last bit of Sebastian's willpower to stick to that decision.

It frustrated him so much. Sebastian breathed in deep and let it all out in a long sigh.

Y/N was fast asleep at his side, her arms still wrapped around his. She was like a blind, newborn kitten, clinging onto the closest to her being and completely putting her trust in him.

Sebastian savoured the moment, enjoying her warmth and tenderness. He wished with all his heart that this could be their reality and not just some drunken scenario.

And so Sebastian's long night began.

What would she say about all this tomorrow? He wondered.

Love you guyses ♡

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

177K 5.5K 25
"You can.. k-k-" Sebastian leaned close to me. His mocking, pink eyes pushing me to speak. "Kiss me." I looked up at him. He seemed to be enjoying...
109K 2.7K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...
12.2K 306 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...
1.8K 83 46
Black Butler fanfiction starring you, the reader. You are trying to survive life in England after deciding to leave the orphanage you were raised in...