I'm The One • Drinny

By KitKat_Mikaelson17

"I'm sorry" he said and I shake my head slowly. "It's not your fault" "It is" "I could've said no..." "But y... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Book 2 - Summary
Chapter 1 | Remember Me
Chapter 2 | It's him
3 | Aww, dont you want to share a bed with me, weasley?
4 | Draco, you smell so good! Can i kiss you?
5 | Like what you see, Weasley?
6 | Please don't get killed
7 | You can never be too sure
8 | You didn't get laid or something?
9 | I'm definitely going to hell for this
10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!
11 | Only Us
12 | Did you sha**ed her?
13 | Let's kill that b*tch
14 | It consumes me
15 | Stormy Eyes
Book 3 Addition Characters
1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?
2 | F.uck My Life
3 | Those beautiful grey eyes
4 | Ogling her like a lunatic
7 | Close your goddamn mouth
6 | oh yeah? it's fucking stupid
8 | My red
CLARIFICATION!!
9 | one suicide
10 | stuck with me
11 | this moment is perfect
Another Aesthetic ✨
12 | Hump and Dump
13 | Wedding massacre
14 | The One
~ Epilogue ~

5 | Weasley, what happened to your hair?

363 16 4
By KitKat_Mikaelson17

A/N: Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Blaise, and Ron working as an auror. Pansy opened her own potions shop. Neville and Luna are professor at Hogwarts. Draco and Blaise are owner of a hotel at muggle world, Eileen is a caretaker at St. Mungo's, Kit is a musician.
At last chapter of book 2, it stated that Myrcella was in St. Mungo's to treat her mental illness, but two years after that (when she became more stable), they bring her to court and she got sentence to Azkaban and have stayed there ever since.

Ginny

To say that the rest of the weekend was a disaster would be an understatement.

Neville's been hiding his pain by his usual cheerful masks while I'm still trying to process it all.

It make sense now.

The way the stole glances at each other, the way they both laugh at their secret jokes, the way they tease each other.

They're in love.

Draco didn't love me anymore. He loves her.

Now on Monday morning, I haven't got a good night sleep since I saw them. Raising my cup of coffee to my lips, I sighed and starr rubbing my sore temples, then I saw Blaise Zabini walking inside my office and I clear my throat. Trying to pull myself together and look professional.

"Zabini, what brings you here?"

He put a thick envelope at my table and seated himself in front of me.

"Our next mission is about a bunch of prisoner at Azkaban that escaped two days ago. We need to investigate it as soon as possible. How they did it? Did they have help from the inside? Did someone break them free? And where are they now?"

Opening the envelope, I saw the identity of the runaway prisoners. There's 13 of them and the profile of the last one sends chill running up my spine.

It's Myrcella.

I raise the paper to Blaise and he nodded solemnly.

"She's out to get him" he says.

"We need to move fast" as much as it pains me to see him in love with another girl, I still can't bear the thought of him get harm in any way. Let alone from that psycho bitch.

"She's the reason he lost his memory"

"Weasley..."

"The reason all of this happened to me. To us" I muttered and inhale a sharp breath before look at Blaise again.

"Let's go and check it"

"Are you sure you can handle it? I mean, you said it yourself she's the reason of it all. I'm just afraid you'll be blinded by your hatred to her that you..."

"Zabini, I'm going to do this mission anyway and there's nothing you can do to stop me"

"Alright. Let's go. Potter's already waiting for us downstairs"

"Hermione's on the team as well?"

"No, Harry"

"Oh"

Both of us started walking out of the room and greeted a few colleague on our way down.

Upon reaching the door, Harry and Hermione already stood there along with Dean Thomas and Parvati Patil. She got a smile plastered on her face when she saw me.

"Alright, change of plans. We're splitting up. I will go with Dean and Parvati to Azkaban. While Blaise you will go with Hermione and Ginny to investigate for any clues about them in streets, whether it's Diagon Alley, Knockturn Alley or Hogsmeade. Listen to everything and everyone. Anything you found that redeemed important, quickly send it to me through your patronus. Zabini you'll be head of your team and we'll regroup here at six. Is there any question?"

A chorus of no is heard and Harry nodded his head.

Our first destination is Knockturn Alley and I walked behind, Hermione and Blaise are using a disguise charm on their faces and I decided to changed my trademark red hair to brunette.

"Should we all stay together or split up?" I asks Blaise.

"No, it'll look suspicious if we all stay together. Granger, you come with me. We'll look here at Knockturn Alley. Weasley, you're going to Diagon alley. Think you can handle it? Or do you want to go with Granger?"

"It's alright. I can handle it"

"Alright. If you find anything, just press this coin and we'll come to you" Hermione extend an enchanted coin like she did back at Dumbledore's army and I smile at the memory before put it in my pocket and walked away from them.

Diagon alley is crowded by shoppers and thankful for my petite figure, I could easily slipped in and out. Right now, I'm walking with a Florean Fortescue's cone ice cream in my hand, trying to look for anything suspicious but so far it's none.

Then I saw a wisp of platinum blonde hair amongst the crowd that makes me stands up as quick as I could.

Carefully following her from behind, my left hand already grabbed my wand.

Is this really her?

I don't think she's that stupid to walk around while being #1 wanted but she was crazy enough to torture her own father so...

Just when I'm close enough to reach her and my right hand already in the air, almost reach her arms, I collided with someone.

"Oh bollocks!" I cursed and standing myself up, but she's already out of sight. "Bloody hell!" I stomped on my feet angrily.

"Excuse me? I think you owe me an apology and not a curse words"

And just to my luck, that someone is Draco Malfoy.

Our eyes met and he seems startled but then starts laughing that's causing me to raise one of my eyebrows.

"Weasley?! What happened to your hair? And oh God, you've got ice cream all over your shirt"

I looked at my ruined attire and my face instantly reddened up in humiliation.

"Well, this is all your fault!"

"Excuse me?! How is this is all my fault? You were the one that ran into me!"

"I didn't ran into you! I was... Oh bollocks!"

I groaned when the sticky texture of melted ice cream made its way to my new shoes.

"I just got it yesterday" I whined at the sight and when he saw my disastrous boots, he laughed even harder.

"Weasley, why did you even buy something like that? It's hideous"

"It's not hideous!"

"Woman, what are you talking about? It's absolutely hideous"

"It is not! It's cute and it's in light pink color!"

"Draco?" Of course. She's here as well.

I regain my composure before looking at her and it took everything in me not to channel my anger to her.

"Ginny?" She asks me with that sweet voice of hers.

"Eileen, hey" I forced on a smile.

She looks at my clothes and then turned to tsked at Draco which the latter replies by raising his hands up in surrender.

"Don't look at me like that. She's the one at fault here"

She rolled her eyes playfully at him and he leaned in to kiss the top of her head.

"You guys are so cute, it's sickening" I meant it to be a joke but my expression betrays me by keeping a straight face.

Eileen eyes darted from mine and for a brief second I saw pity on it but she quickly masked it with her usual demeanor.

Talk about awkward.

"Well we should get going. Take care, Ginny" she give me one last smile before intertwined their hands together and upon seeing this, I mentally yanked her hands off of his and cursed her to next dimension but in reality I just give her a smile that looks like I have a toothache.

Draco didn't even spare me another glance before they walk away from me, too busy looking at her and I curled my hand into a fist, trying to hold it together and didn't break down in the middle of the street.

➿➿

"Well, according to the bartender at Hogshead, two of thirteen people that escaped was drinking last night and rented a room but checked out in the early morning" Blaise says.

"And which ones were they?" Harry, who's seated next to me asks and Blaise raised the papers to shows Arianne Rockwood and Zachary Nott profile.

"Arianne Rockwood, the late death-eater Augustus Rockwood's niece. Zachary Nott, Theodore Nott's cousin. Are they in a relationship?" Hermione asks while looking at the papers.

"The bartender said he didn't really sure because when they were drinking, a woman with a platinum blonde hair came and join them. Before she left, they were kissing and even got a little bit carried away but Arianne intervene and the blonde woman walk out of there, left them both"

"Was it...?"

"Yes it was Myrcella Wayland, daughter of Elizabeth Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy. The one that responsible for the brutal murder of Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, also the amnesiac of Draco Malfoy"

"Merlin!" Dean looks at me and I throw him a sharp glance which makes him darted his eyes from mine.

"Draco Malfoy has already been alerted of the situation, he and his girlfriend Eileen McLaggen will be staying with Hermione and I until the prisoners are captured or dead"

"What?!" Both Hermione and I are shocked by this news and Harry give me an apologetic look.

"During our investigation earlier on Azkaban, I managed to get the truth out of one of the prisoner who's cell was next to Myrcella's and he explained how she was still cling into the mad revenge to Malfoy family and decided to finished the job once for all. She was getting help from someone in the ministry, but he didn't know who it was. The traitor was always wearing a mask that conceal half of his face, so he can't identify the man"

"Fuck!" Blaise banging his fists on the table.

"So now not only we have escapee prisoners, we also have a traitor roaming around. For the love of Merlin, I'm going to kill her myself" standing up, I fists my hand and walked away from the room before any of them could stop me.

Pressing the elevator button, I leaned my head back and close my eyes. After reaching the atrium, I stepped out and put my hands on my coat pockets.

After I'm finally out of the building, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My feet are keep on moving and thirty minutes later I arrived at Kit's front door.

He opened the door after two times of knocking and greeted me with a light kiss.

"Ginny? Why didn't you tell me you were coming? I could've left you some pasta"

I chose not to answer him and just hugged him. He seems shocked at first but then his right hand caress my hair while the other on my waist.

"You want to talk about it?" He asks softly and I shake my head.

"Okay. No talking"

"Can we lay down? I've had a rough day"

"Of course we can" he helped me get off of my coats and without warning, scooped me up bridal style like I weighed nothing but I stay silent.

I didn't have the energy to pretend to be nice or anything.

I just wanted to lay down and forget about today. About the prisoners, Myrcella, Draco, Eileen. I just wanted to forget it all.

After tucking me in, he already halfway to the door but I stopped him.

"Where're you going? I need you here"

"But I thought.."

"You thought wrong. Now come here and give me some comforting" he flashes me a smile and get inside the bed. The warmth of his body makes me sigh in content and I snuggled closer to him.

"Have you showered?" I whispers and felt his body vibrating when he laughed.

"Yes woman. I was just finished it when you came. Why? Do I still smell like meatball sauce?"

"No, but you didn't smell like your usual lemon soap"

"Ahh, well I run out of it so I decided to wear the soap you left here"

"Tomorrow we'll getting you a lemon soap. It smells delicious on you"

"Yes ma'am. Oh and I um... I know it's probably the worst timing ever to talk about.. uhh fuck it.. just forget about it"

"What is it? Just say it"

"Well, my family invited us for dinner. At my folks house this Friday. But I could cancel it if you're not ready yet to meet them"

"It's okay. You've met my family.. well some of them.. but.. I mean it's natural if I met yours as well"

"Okay babygirl. If you say so"

"Do they know that I'm a witch?"

"Uhh no, that part is left out. I umm.. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or.."

"Of course. So thoughtful" I leaned in so I could kiss him and feel him smiling after we broke apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.6K 24
Discontinued Story. Feel free to read it anyways. THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN! Will be posted separately! THE REWRITE IS UP! Check out my profile...
355K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...
68.5K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...
1K 61 27
Your brother, Harry Potter absolutely hates the Malfoy's, Mainly Draco Malfoy. But you just can't seem to shake Draco from your head. You and Draco h...