Bossy boss

By hanasabina23

In any relationship the most important things is trust.....if there is trust you can win any Battle.. sidha... More

Introduction
Day with shukals
Day with gills..😍
SidNaaz: 1st encounter🀨 part -1
SidNaaz: ist encounter 😍 part:2
Naaz-baaz...πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§
1st day at office..πŸ™† siyappa.
Am I dreaming! 🧐
Emotions... ❀
Am i melting !!πŸ€”
Haunting past!!!πŸ˜₯
bitter past...
bitter past( promo)
jealously at its peak..πŸ˜‰( +ve wala)
Aisa kyun hota hai!!!πŸ™ˆ
Dhur nehi reh sakta...😐
Author note..
kuch to khas hai....πŸ€—
It's all okk for me, if it's you.. ❀
Sid-naaz-baaz.....πŸ€œπŸ€›
calm before the storm.....🌊🌊
Note...
character sketch
Extra care!!!πŸ™„
Growing bond....πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
Note...
puzzle (part-1)
Let your heart out... ❀
Trust!!!..
Note
Misunderstanding!!!!
Sab tera...❀
Too lucky to have you....❀
Insecurity
she needs you...
Intuition
I will get you back :(part:1)
I will get you back:(part:2)
I will get you back:(part3)
I will get you back:final part
#BhulaDunga80million
Announcement
😣
pebbles on the shore
Back to square one..
one step ahead 😍
tere paas.πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
i am all yours..😘 (part :1)
πŸ–€
A little talk..

puzzle (part-2)

7.2K 657 70
By hanasabina23

Everyone got ready & started to leave...

Shefali: bhai! shehnaaz nehi ayeghi...

SS: Mujhe kiya pata! thu khud puchle!

Shefali: ( inne kiya hua achanak se...thinking that she tried to spoke suddenly she saw shehnaaz coming from outhouse...loh..aa geyi!! shehnaazz!! Shefali called her out to get her attention towards parking area...

Shehnaaz smiled seeing shefali...seeing shehnaaz sidharth moved from there angrily & went into his car on driver seat...although he was angry but he was expecting shehnaaz to take seat on passenger site... but to his bad Chetna took the seat... seeing chetna his anger rosen on another pick... shehnaaz saw that, she felt little hurt as she was thinking it would be better if she could accompanied him, then she could do her manofying session...but it made her very sad when sidharth totally ignored her, & started talking with chetna smilingly....

Shefali: Bhai,shehnaaz ko apne saath le chalta hu...you know what e 2 ladke mujhe bore kar denge...app aur chetna sath mei chale jao...

SS: par!! eha pe jageh hei..i mean..

chetna: sidharth! shefali tik e keh rahi hei... i think we should start,nehi to time lag jayega!! ( mentally thanking shefali as for her she got some time to be with SS)

Sidharth was now regretting for being angry with her....he was restless as shehnaaz was with them that to with that vishal...

Chetna: chale! you know what sidharth i am so happy...finally mujhe yakeen nehi ho raha mein tum hare sathe shopping ja rahi hu.. she was in her dreamy land..

sidharth just faked a smile towards her but his mind was somewhere else......he was just thinking how to reached their as early as possible... he just want her to be safe & sound... he knew she was very naive soul.....he just wanted her to keep away from that jerk... little did he know there was someone else who was laden malicious eye on her....

chetna: sidharthhhh... itna jaldi bhi kiya hei..Mumbai ki road to enjoy karne do...& you know what yee safar khatam e na ho jab samne itna handsome hunk betha ho to.. winking at him...trying her best at buttering him...

Sidharth was getting irked every passing minute & Chetna flirting session adding more fuel into it..he wished he could just shut her up for the whole journey..

in amids of buttering session Chetana tried to hold his hand after gathering some courage but as soon as she hold his hand sidharth jerked that away as a quick reflex, & at the same time there was a cll on sidharth phone...so he couldn't further say anything about this action of her...

on phone:

SS: abb yadd a raha hei!!..

VG: sorryyy yaar!! ek kam me pas geya tha,accha bol khaha hei..

SS: ham sab shopping ja rahe hei... tujhe sefu se milna tha na... aja Nmb fashion house mei..

VG: oho!! shopping an all that...accha miltha hu..bye

SS: maar khayega saleh...okke bye...ajha..

After end of phone conversation.. Chetna hurriedly spoke to sidharth

CP: i am sorry sidharth, ohh.hh galti se....(she felt little ashamed...she didn't know that sidharth would react like that...he was not like typical man who would take the advantage of a girl who threw herself on him...& she liked that... now she was feeling more obsession for him...she want him at anyyy cost)

SS: next time be careful....

On the other hand...
shefali & shehnaaz were sitting together at the back seat... Vidyut on driving seat & vishal next to himm...

Vishal  was continuously blabbering making everyone chuckle...

suddenly he turnd  towards shehnaaz...

vishal: shehnaaz!! itna cute kese ho!!!

SG: feeling little hesitate, shehnaaz just looked at shefali... biting her lip subconsciously as she didnot what to answer him...
she was doing all her cute antics which Again making them aww...

shefali: vishalll...cup karega...usko kitna nervous karege....

Vishal: no seriously, itna cute kese...ma kasam! itna cute larki aj thak nehi dekha...app pehele kiyu nehi mile...kasssh....

SG: shehnaaz smiled hearing him...as she was finding him funny though...

Shefali: kassh!! phir kiya...age bhi bol..

shehnaaz again biting her lip as now she was feeling little uncomfortable... she was thinking about sidharth... what would he think if he heard that.. he didn't want to make him more angry....

And there was vidyut who was silently listing to everything & watching shehnaaz through front mirror.. noticing her every move, her lip biting, her smiling face, covering her lips with hand while smiling, her blushing...she was making him weak... "she was capatative" , he was thinking that...he was checking her throughout..." she was a hot mess " it was making him frustrated...
There were nasty thoughts going on his mind...he want her badly... for him she was a flesh of his satisfaction... He used to check her out a lot of time but everytime she didn't give him a mere look.this also making him mad....

Girl's used to die for one look of vidyut.. here she was giving a tough compitations... he knew he was here for his engagement but shehnaaz thoughts  making him wild once again.. he was never loyal in his previous relationship...
he was new in modeling world...he need financial support, & when you had a free financial supporter who want to lost that...

Shefali thought his fake affection as love..... She thought she could change him with her love but its not that easy...it might be easy in movies but in real life its very hard to find someone unless the person willingly want to change....

they were talking on random topics, fulling each other legs...shehnaaz smiling with there nok- jok....after her mama - papa death she was all busy in earning money,so she seldom gets the opportunity to enjoy herself, and never been in friends group also...she was really had good time with them watching there banter ..

meanwhile sidharth & chetna reached to the fashion house & waiting for them..sidharth was checking every now & then...

And then he saw there car.... he felt relieved seeing them... they were coming out from car..vishal was still blabbering something

Vishal & shefali was arguing regarding some topics...

vishal :shehnaaz! plz told your Secrets of cuteness to Shefali as she needed it bcs sometime she haunted me! you know... (winking at shehnaaz...

Shefali : vishalll..rukh thu..

shehnaaz chuckled & laughed out at vishal...

SG: ohh! god.. app bohot funny hoo....

vishal: (getting near to shehnaaz)...app ko accha laga?? app ke liye khuch bhi cutey...

shehnaaz just nodded her head in thinking khuch nehi ho sakta iska....

and guess what sidharth all the way watching shehnaaz, the way vishal getting near to her,she was laughing at his jokes... sidharth was feeling guilty a couple of time ago for being angry with her but now he again felt smacking vishal face... anger again rose in him....

SS POV: why she is testing my patience... uss jerk ke batho pe hass rahi hei...i cannot believe this girl...patha to khuch hota nehi isse..what should i do with her...

SS: lets get inside...angrily she ordered chetna...

Chetna: hum saath chaltehe ander...itna time app to unke liye wait kar rahe the na...

SS: bacche nehi hei, ah jayenge... thume ana he to auo..saying that he left from there...

Shehnaaz saw him going inside without waiting for them...

SG: ( abhi bhi gussa hei,itna kiya narazghi...bandha thori shi majak bhi nehi kar sakhta keya)

They all went inside...sidharth designer friend rishi came to meet them.... they all talked for a while as how they wanted their outfit to be... as shefali herself was a designer but she was all pro in western dressess but she planned something for her but couldn't execute as lack of time...

Rishi: guys!! i have recently launch some new collection on weeding theme ..pls app log pehele o dekh lo....

All nodded in yes...

Shefali:thank you rishi...i hve cmplt trust in you...app ki fashion house ko dekhke pata chalta hei kitni classy thoughts hei apki...

Rishi: o come on shefali...no need to thanked me..you know kitne arman hei mera ki SS ki sadi ki sare dressess mei design karu..par ye shadi kare tab na...saying that he laugh out...

Shehnaaz shyly looked at sidharth.. at the same time sidharth also looked at her... they had a eye lock for a few minutes as if they were talking through their eyes..sidharth didn't want to melt but her eyes was making him hard to remain angry with her...

Rishi: Tho sidharth!! koyi mila hei keya!!!

SS: sayed!!!

Rishi: kiyahhh...

There trance broke & sidharth just realised just what he said....

SS: arehhh!! eha shefali ki engagement ki dress ke liye aye hei..thu kiya mere piche para hei...

Rishi could feel some changes in sidharth but didn't tried to investgate as he was little private in that matter... it will need right time for things to fall in places...

Shefali & chetna was on bridal corner to see new collection where as Vidyut & vishat went to check their things... Sidharth in one corner going through his phone while shehnaaz was wandering here & there, seeing the ravishing Interior, those beautiful lehengas that hanging on dummys...

and there she was mesmerised seeing a led lenega... she couldn't take her eyes from that...she subconsciously while watching it touched it & wear the chunni of it...

suddenly she was stern hearing a voice..

Employ: pls put it down...you can't touch it miss....if there is any damage happened then you have to pay the compensation.....( saying harshly)

sidharth heard everything.. he just rushed to the spot fuming in anger..

SS: excuse me... you cannot... he was cut by the employe...

Employe: oh my god...!! sidharth sir.. I just come here to meet you... you know i read your all artical about business i am just a big fan of yours...

Sidharth was in no mood to hear anything... he was just watching shehnaaz face was low becz of that person..

SS: Then i think you didnot learn anything from me...& you wouldn't be able to learn also...is this you called manner to spoke someone...

Employ: (she was shocked hearing sidharth) actually sir, ess bohot se athe he par khuch karid na to hoga nehi unse!! that's why.. you know our products are really unique & costly also...trying her best to be reasonable infront of sidharth..

SS: (after much trying to control himself but he couldn't as he saw tears brimming in shehnaaz eyes) just bring the best outfit of this fashion house Righttttt nowww for her...!! do you understand!! & listen i would buy the whole fucking fashion house for her... & the ist think i will do is fire you from the work as you don't have manner to speak to people...

Employ: I amm sorry sir... i didn't mean to hurt you...mam i sorry... pls let me know i will bring the best outfit for you.. saying that she left from the place hurriedly not wanting to hear more from sidharth..

Sidharth was breathing heavily as anger plus yelling... both things  just exhaust him...Suddenly he saw shehnaaz was crying...
for shehnaaz it would be tear of joy rather then tear of insult... bcs no matter what happen sidharth was there, beside her....

SS: weeping her tears!!! don't let those tears fall agein from your eyes...bohot kimti hei ye asu...plssss...look i am hear naa...don't let those negative thinks impact your glow...

SG: mei bohot khush hu..

SS: haan...khus!! tho ro kiyu rahi ho..

SG: app ki bajhe se!.

SS: mei ne kya kiya.!!

SG: itna care jo kiya!! mere liya ladha... mujhe sambhala is liye...

SS: isliye bhi koyi rota hei..strange! btw ei lehenga try karo ghi... i want to see you in this...( whispering the last part in her ear giving her goosebumps)

she nodded in yes & left the trial room..
on the other hand
shefali was trying her lehenga...she was so excited to show it to vidyut... but to her bad he was not there even he didn't bother to be there as he was less interested in what she was
wearing...
& chetna as usual in her stuff..

Shefali: yehh vidyut kaha hei...hamesh esa kartha hei...mere koyi parbha hi nehi...she was sad but let go of her thought seeing herself in mirror... she was loving the lehenga...she was twirling around..

suddenly vikas entered the exact room where Shefali was checking her lehenga...

seeing shefali twirling,her happy face, her glow, he gasped...

Vikas POV:
she was looking so heavenly... so breathtakingly beautiful... like an angle on earth...what the hell i am thinking.. vikas shefali k bare ese kese soch sakta hei... o god!! why i am feeling like this suddenly... she was like my healer...my closest person,usse tang karne mei itna maja ata tha... i love her.. i love her..wait i don't think i love her as a men love a women..may i!!!  i am seeing her after 5 years,i was angry with her after rashmi came into my life i had so many things to tell her but what she did!!  she left, leaving me alone... i was so so angry with her...but seeing her my anger flew in a minute... vikas was puzzled in his thought suddenly he hear her voice..her magical, ever so claiming voice...

Shefali : vikku!!! she had tears now... seeing him after 5 years...
she ran towards him holding her lahenga a little up...

Vikas: sefu!!! i missed you so much...

They hugged so tightly pouring their all emotions that was built in those 5 years .. tried to compensate those..shefali sobbing in vikas armm..

vikas: areeh!! roh kiyu rahi hei....

Shefali : i missed you too...yadd nehi ayi meri??? tried to find something in his eyes for him!!! love! affection!

Vikas : mujhe chorke chali geyi thi na, tho mujhe bhi tujhe yaad karke sarna
nehi tha..

saying that they laughed at their own jokes...

VG: btw mila tho sahi uss lucky badhe se jo thujhe chura liya humse!!

Shefali: oh dusri room mei hei...chalo mei bhai ko bhi dikha lathi hu mera ye lehenga...

VG: acchi hei bhohot..pyarri lag rahi hei...

They left from there & went to the site where SS & sana was checking there dress.. at that time Vidyut & vishal also came...

Vikas: heyy buddy...

SS: hey! whats app... sefu se mill liya... jan kha raha tha kabse...

Vikas felt little awkward infront of vidyut as he didn't know how he would feel as he just meet vidyut few minutes ago..vikas just hoped vidyut doesn't felt anything wrong between them...

Vikas: chup kar jaa sale!!! btw tune kuch select kiye? aur shehnaaz kaha hei he asked sidharth after winking at him..

sidharth was just ready to punched him infront of everyone for his leg pulling... Vidyut noticed this..& he was thinking that what might be the relation between sidharth & shehnaaz..he failed to notice that sidharth was always around her as Vidyut was always busy on checking out shehnaaz, he just thought a mere boss & secretary relations between them... not more than that....

Vidyut was thinking " kahi yeh benefit wala relation to nehi,Sidharth shukla esi ladki ko job pe rakhna...,why i didn't think that before" well it will be easy for me to get her...money!!! haha" his gutter thinking about girl...

"we judge easily about a girl,& that's  the fact"

That time shehnaaz came from the trial room wearing red lahenga looking stunning, no makeup put on but mesmerizing everyone by her Look..
Sidharth was go went gone seeing her...😆 he couldn't take his eyes from her.
Shenaaz felt little embarrassed seeing everyone there.. her cheeks turn red due to blush which working no less a blushon on her cheeks...

Shefali : wow!!! shehnaaz... you looking like a fairy... bohot sundar lag rahi ho..

vishal: app toh mar hi doge sabko

SG: thank you , she could only manage to say this... but she was eagerly waiting for Sidharth to say something, but sidharth was just looking at her...

Thinking sidharth would not say anything as maybe she was not looking that good, she came little forward to show something to shefali...

And that time sidharth saw something & got little panicked, he was thinking what to do... so he just made an excused saying " guys rishi was looking for you all" maybe khuch urgent he..."

Vikas: areh!! ese bula raha hoga ... accha shehnaaz..
but he couldn't complete..

SS: bola na urgent hei.....

Vikas: (Finding something fishy, he understood it better to leave from there) haa! haa! urgent hoga!! mujhe bhi dress dekhna hei...chalo! chalo guys...

Sidharth felt relieved, on the other shehnaaz was in dazed & clueless 'what was happening '

sidharth angrily took her to the trial room

SS: so you are trying to prove that your are really dumb!!! tell me!!

SG: meine abb kya kiya...pouting sadly as now she was really puzzle about sidharth sudden mood swings... she cannot take it anymore..

SS: accha!! to sab mere hi galthi hai..tum ne kuch nehi kiya!! saying that he put his hand behind her back...

She was gasped feeling the direct contact of his hand to her skin....Now she was looking at him..

How she would thanked him for saving her from this blander...

Her blouse was opened from back & she didn't notice that in excitement of showing the lehenga to him....

SG: I am sorry!!! meine deyan nehi diya...

SS: you know what you really test my patience... i was so worried outside... i don't want anyone to see you like this Everrrr... No one!!

SG: galti see.....

SS: nehi!! i won't take this galti of you....(tracing her face from eye to jaw & caressing her lips)

SG: shehnaaz was numb to say anything... poor girl was held capitive of sidharth magic & she want to held like this for life time..

SS: & don't talk with that jerk!! he couldn't stop himself from saying that..he just felt like to tell jer that..

SG: shehnaaz trance broke! jerk! who!! (she was confused with this sudden order)

SS: that vishal...

SG : oh sirf masti kar rahe the...

SS: noo...i don't like him...stay away from him..saying that he zipped up the blouse of her...

SG :but mujhe lagta hei o acche insan hei..

SS: Tho mei galat hu...you can't just do this for me... i am telling you i don't like this person around you... you know what, just go to your vishal, saying that he left from their thumping  his foot & giving a smacked on mirror...

shehnaz trumbled in fear seeing sidharth sudden outburst... she was just trying to put her thoughts...What made him that angry????? she was thinking letting her tears to flow.........

Teri Nazron Mein
Hai Tere Sapne
Tere Sapno Mein
Hai Naraazi
Mujhe Lagta Hai
Ke Baatein Dil Ki
Hoti Lafzon Ki Dhokebaazi
Tum Saath Ho Ya Na
Ho Kya Fark Hai
Bedard Thi Zindagi Bedard Hai
Agar Tum Saath Ho
Agar Tum Saath Ho

longggggg update...🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 59.3K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
79.5K 13.9K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
46.7K 7.2K 58
What happens when two opposite poles get married.....on their families wish .........
155K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...