Too lucky to have you....❤

Sidharth & shehnaaz  were so afraid to leave eachother....soaking in eachother embrace....feeling the moment..To shy to face eachother.
Suddenly Sidharth realised he was wet too due to the rain... So he tried to break the hug but shehnaaz was in no mood to leave.. Still the fear of losing him hunting her...

SG: pls.. Don't leave na...

SS: areh! Baba khahi nehi ja raha hu...eha hu...you know na abhi bhi tabhiyet tik nehi hei tumhari....mere kapre bhi gile hei...tand lag jayghi tume..let me change ist...

SG: nahi!!! Nehi jane dena mujhe... Saying that she again tighten the hold..kissing on his neck tenderly...

Sidharth could understand her dilemma... He to hold her tightly as if he could hear her heartbeat... But again it’s important to change fast & she didn’t take her meal also.... She was too weak  but because of him she forget her meal also...

SS: Shehnaazzz... (Caressing her hair...) lunch bhi nehi kiya....unconscious bhi ho geyi thi tum...pehele kha lo...

SG: mujhe khuch nehi chahiye...plz app raho sirf mere sathe...

Sidharth chuckled hearing  her...how can someone love him so much...
Sidharth took her in bridal style & went near the bed....Not leaving their gaze from eachother. He carefully placed her on bed...

SS: take rest..mei change kar ke atha hu...
Shehnaaz pout sadly...not wanting to leave him for a sec......Sidharth caressing her face left from there saying ' don’t worry...nehi jayunga kahi bhi'

Sidharth left to change...there were some old clothe cT could managed for them...

Shehnaaz was alone in room...thinking everything happened today. She was still in dazed...how everything changed so suddenly... She never thought of getting job in RS company!!  Now she got someone she never knew would love her so madly... Someone would do anything for her happines..she would get motherly love because of him.....The craving for a family was near to fulfill....
Shehnaaz smiled thinking all this...
She started touching her lips thinking the way he put his emotion into that kiss...how tenderly he touched her,making her heart flutter with love,effection....
She felt shy...she tried to cover her face...
She was thinking not realizing when Sidharth came with food & sat beside her....

SS: kya soch rahi ho? ....!! he also blusehed while asking her...

SG: shehnaaz shyly nodded in no.  Khuch nehi soch rahii...she even couldn’t able to meet her eyes with him...

Sidharth pulling her close started putting morsels of food into her mouth...kissing her,pampering her every now & then, he was trying to made her eat as Shehnaaz was in no mood to eat anything.... She tried to refused...

SS: jaan!!!  You are so weak right now...pls kha lo... Nehi to phir se bimar pad jao ge...

Shehnaaz was already overwhelmed with his pampering session now this sweet name making her more weak  & emotional ...she was so into this man...her man...she was thinking
Trying hard to stop her tear to flow by biting her lip... But she couldn’t...

Shehnaaz lips quivered as she gazed at Sidharth eyes...
" app itne acche kiyu ho" all that she wanted to ask him...

SS: hey!! Thik he baba..nehi khana tho force nehi karungha...but you have to promise me jab bhi khane ka maan kare mujhe bologhi...now don’t  cry  again...

SG: mammi- papa ki yaad ah geyi.... O bhi mujhe ese hi pamper kar ke khilate the...
Saying that she hugged him...
Shehnaaz used to hold her emotions to herself... Never let those emotions came out infront of her brother.... Now she felt sidharth would always listen her...would understand her pain...& would never take advantage of it.....

Bossy bossजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें