I will get you back :(part:1)

Day before engagement ceremony :

Almost all preparation were done. The whole house was decorated with nice white roses... There were white & baby pink combo for the decoration... A huge name plate was beautifully decorated in golden paint with glittery touch written ' welcome to the engagement of vidyut & shefali'

Shehnaaz wake up early  to help her Maa as she had to manage everything, it was also very tiring for her.. So after  waking up baaz & getting him ready she went towards maa...

SG: good morning maaa....

SM: good morning beta, uth gayi meri bacchi...!! Kissing shehnaaz on her forehead...

SG : haa!  Maa,aur mujhe apki hlp bhi karni hei,mana maat karna!!

SM : sab ho gaya hei,kuch bhi karne ki jarurat bhi nehi hei,chahe thu bhi parlour chali ja,sefu ke sath

SG: nehi maa parlor nehi jana, app ke saath rehena hei...app bolo to sahi keya karna hoga!

And that time KB came saying someone to give her a cup of tea...

Shehnaaz hearing her thought it would be a great idea to told her sorry... So she tried to initiate the conversation saying ' mein chai banake lati hu' saying that she went from there...
Kamaya seeing her going from there to bring tea tried to stop her but she was intrupted by Sidharth's mom...
SM: beith ja,thora aram bhi kar le..

KB: yee, ladki kon hei didi?

SM: ohh,shehnaaz,bohot pyarri bacchi hei...sidharth ke sath kam karthi hein office mei...

Kb didn’t say anything further...just noticing everything...She also found in this short span of time that shehnaaz was  treated like a family member of them... She thought kya jadoo kar diya hei isne... Sidharth bhi iski tarafdari kar raha tha......

Shehnaaz came with cup of tea for them & in this chance she tried to say sorry while giving tea to Kb....

'thik hei,but agli baar se dhyan rakhna' saying that kb also tried to forget the incident...
Shehnaaz felt at ease seeing she was okk right now...she to happily joint them...

Kb: didi, sidharth ke liya ladki dund rahi ho na....kab tag aise ghumta rahe ga,shaadi bhi karna hei ki nehi
Suddenly shehnaaz felt choked, she just started coughing...
Seeing her sidharth's mom patted on her back...
' oh sorry maa ' shehnaaz tried to make the situation normal..
Kb ignored her again started asking SM about rishta for sidharth....

SM: abb,sidharth bara ho gaya hei,usko lene dete hei uska lifa ka faisla....

Kb: kiya bara ho chuka hei,app ke liya chota hi hei...accha shuno meri nazar mei ek acchi ladki hei..

Shehnaaz eyes open widely hearing all this... She was getting anxious as it was quite uncomfortable for her to hear all this..

SM couldn't help but to hear all this form kamya as she knew somewhere sidharth like shehnaaz,but she didn’t know shehnaaz like him or not...but She accepted her for her son long back... She tried to change the topic but kamya was too adamant to change the topic...she was hell bent on finding girl for sidharth...
' chetna kaisi lagti hei apko' kamya blurted out...
SM felt uneasy to say something, that to infornt of shehnaaz...
Shehnaaz was sad hearing all that & SM could see this on her face...Although seeing her sad face somehow she got an idea might be there were something from both side...she was like over the moon  & enjoying the sight of shehnaaz...
Right that moment,  sidharth came from his jogging...
Sidharth as usual looking dapper in his jogging costume,sweaty almost because of the jogging entered into hall drinking from his bottle leaving some female employe form wedding  planer oguling at him...Shehnaaz felt jealous as the way girls were not leaving a chance to draw his attention...Although he always got this kind of attention from his female  colleague & employes but 'hadd hei ghar pe bhi chain nehi hei' she thought...
Sidharth smiled seeing her & bid good morning to his mom & maasi...
Shehnaaz felt little pinch of sadness took over her... ' bandhe ko itna hot bhi nehi hona chahiye' she was complaining to god for this😂 eyeing at Sidharth,pouting little angrily..
Sidharth again look at her, raising his eyebrow...as in asking her ' what happened ' but shehnaaz Being shehnaaz kept quite  not showing any emotion which made sidharth confused at her behaviour.....
Suddenly his trance broke by an over enthusiastic chetna who came to hall area wearing the dress for shefali engagement party... Showing it to everyone specially sidharth...
Cp: sidharthhh!! Mei kaisi lag rahi hu!!