tere paas.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

'Sidharth ajj ek party arranged kiya hei maroon industrialis ne...' vikash was too loud to tell this to sidharth who was so early in office today and also distrubed the deep slumber of vikash just too accompany him on office...

' sorry bro,kiya kaha tune'.... Sidharth was least interested in what vikas was trying to say as his full focus was on the glass door...

' bhai tera diyan kidar hei aur ha subha subha aisi kaun sa maut ah raha tha office mei jo itna subha mera nindh haram ki hei tune' vikas was now hell irritated  with sidharth behaviour..

' abeh,paka mat bol na jo bol raha tha ' he tried to make an puffy face...

' yeh accha hei tera, btw bol raha maroon industrialis ne ek party rakha hei hamare sath partnership ki khusi mei aur maje ki baath shun, unhone phirse sadhi ki hei aur usko CEO bana rahe hei is office ka'

'Hume kiya,  just kam se kam rakhna hei' sidharth not giving any interest to this topic tried to avoid it...still he was searching for someone....watching the time every now and then

Suddenly his eyes met with vikash who was also trying to register what he was looking at ...
Sidharth got conscious as if someone caught him red handed...

' Kiyaaaa' he tried to sound normal infront of vikash...

' Kuch nehi ' vikash was also playing alone with him by just observing his behaviour......

And there was a knock...and it seemed like played on someone heart as it beats increased ten fold hearing the knock...sidharth face flused red due to sudden increased rush of the blood in his face.... ' what was that ' he was asking himself...  ' cool down sidharth,cool down' bohot khuch karna hei,just action ' murmuring himself  he just saw most delicated, precious figure infront of him who had the capability to make sidharth on his knee just in one order of her... 'His jaan' the darkan of his heart '

'Miss shehnaaz kaur gill ' murmuring her name so sweetly, he was about to run to hold her in his arm...suddenly he realized what he was upto...
Giving a fake cough he shove the lover side from his face & masked himself in a rough,arrogant, rude boss exterior....

Seeing sidharth that to infront of her eyes the guilt again from in her heart....she was missing him like crazy.. She knew only, how difficult it was for her to control infront of her man like this...suddenly this behaviour like a stranger creating   more pain  in her body....she could feel it that her body was giving up with this phase of emotion...

' No she can't behave like a stranger,she have to talk to him,she will give her resignation letter ' she was making up her mind & trying to make herself more strong in front of him...

Seeing shehnaaz vikas smiled broadly... ' sukar hei sab pehele jaisa ho raha hei' vikas murmuring himself went towards shehnaaz & gave her a warm friendly hugg caresing her hair ' Thik ho na thum,accha hua jaldi kam shuru kar diya ' saying that he dragged her infront of sidharth full unaware of what happened that day in sidharth house...

Sidharth was too lost in her eyes that he didn’t even notice when she came near & stood infront of him...

Vikash cough purposely to broke his trance & smile sheepishly,Sensing that sidharth just turned his head & looked  other side.... 
Both were silent, no one saying anything... Shehnaaz eyes clearly indicating  something bothering her...vikash didn't understanding what happened between them so he thought to leave this 2 love bird alone...

VG: guyss, i am leaving... Aise sarma rahe ho mere samne jaise kal hi shaadi huyi hei tum dono khi aur raat ki karname soch soch ke blush kiya ja rahe ho...( he smile on his own joke)