I will get you back:final part

Sidharth was holding shehnaaz as much as he could... she was right infront of him,but it seemed like unreal for him...last few hours was like some kind of test for him...He was so scared to loss her...He didn’t want to leave her for a moment.... Vikas came infront of them,he too seeing this two vulnerable soul hugged them & patted on sidharth shoulder.
Vikas, the only person who knew, this was how much painful for sidharth & what mental condition he had gone throuh....
'Buddy, chal jaldi chalte hei,ghar pe sab intezar kar rahe honge' he ever so softly spoke....
Hearing him Sidharth suddenly realized their surroundings, also what his maa & shehbaaz would be going through...so he instantly told vikas to informe them....Getting this vikas went out with shefali & also started calling to SM to tell her that everything was fine now,not wanted to give her tension as he thought it would be wise to tell everything after going home...
Sidharth gently caressing shehnaaz hair murmured ever so softly like she was a small baby who would be freakout hearing loud tone...
' shehnaaz,ghar chale' shehnaaz in no mood to leave him...he was her home,right now she didn’t want to go anywhere...she started nodding in no in his chest slightly hitting his chest as indicating she would not go anywhere...

' heyy,sorry sorry baba,mei hu na tum hare pass kahi nehi ja raha,sath chalen ge na,plss mera baath man lo,dekho ye chot bhi saaf karna hei na '

' Mujhe nehi janaaa' apart from taking his name  in this whole time, for the ist time shehnaaz talk to him..he was so dying to hear her...but she went soo numb that she finding it difficult to utter anything...

Sidharth cupping her face, bending to her level, made her look into his eyes,
There eyes knew how much desperation it feels,without talking, it shows their emotions for each other...

' Trust hei na mujh pe,mei hone dunga kuch tume' he was assuring her...shehnaaz feeling those word again hugged him... shehnaaz started sniveling hearing his man...
' maa aur chote bhi wait kar rahe hei' still caressing her arm....

Hearing him about her maa & baaz shehnaaz gasped in horror... What might be they were going through & how she would face them, what they might be thinking... Why she was here,what she had to face, would they would be able to digest all those ugly thing that she had to face...a panicked filled her face.. She was thinking if she could hide somewhere... She was too tired with the struggling that, it felt like her head was became a solid rock..nothing was making sense to her...feeling her restless, sidharth assured her 'sab wait kar rahe hei na,jaldi chalo,nehi to ro ro ke maa ki BP bar jayeghi'
Sidharth knew what was going on her mind, He was so patient with her, he was taking time,there was no urgency, nor forcing on her...she was out from a shock, she need time & he knew it...he was biting his own lips to suppress his muffle cry....The girl infront of her, who someday ago was fighting with him to go home,to meet maa now facing it difficult to go there,to her maa,bhai.....' why she was feeling guilty, its not her fault'...
Sidharth just couldn't stand the sight of shehnaaz,the jovial,cheerful, happy to go, not caring girl, were fading, he was felt a sudden terror...No, he would not let this happen,he would ger back that girl,he would not let her suffer anymore...enough damage was done, he won't let her girl face any trouble now...He would protect her..
He hurriedly side hugged her, hiding her in her embrace he started slowly taking step towards the door...shehnaaz also didn’t protest...'whatever it is, she has to face it'  thinking  all that she started walking while gripping his hands, his shirt, buried her face in his chest......
While in shehnaaz was in passenger sit, sidharth again took the charge to drive the car... Vikas & shefali was in back seat....four people, buried in pool of emotions, no one had anything to say, the pin dropped silent making the whole environment more haunting... Shefali watching her fresh red color of mehendi on her hand, left some silent tear, life would mocke her that way, she never thought....she always craved for love, she had tried to give her hundred percent  to this relationship....' Vikas ' her attraction towards him when turned into love she didn’t know...but she never able to expressed her feeling towards him....seeing him with rashmi was more vurnarable for her...she tried to escap from those moments, she didn’t have luck on love maybe...she thought.. Vidyut came as a shelter for her...it was biggest mistake she did...To forget the memory of vikas, she tried to hold vidyut hand but she never disrespect her relation with him...In span of time she accepted him wholeheartedly... She was thinking maybe those week moment made her to choose hold wrong hand...' zindegi bhi ajib hei,hat thamna chata tha kisi aur ka,uske gam mei hame barbad kar diya,galat ko sahi man ke kisi aur ke hat tham liya, abb aanshu bhi nehi hei bahane ko' shefali closed her eyes being again feeling defeated, seeing her, vikas too felt tight squeezing pain on his heart,' why he feeling like that,it was like he was betrayed, the feeling was mutual' he went close to shefali, started caressing her hair,shefali slightly open her eyes,seeing vikas she faintly smiled at him,he tenderly pulled her towards him,giving her a soft kiss on her forehead....this two soul unknowingly taking care of each other....
On the other hand,sidharth was only praying to god that this time to pass quickly.... He wouldn’t be able to face the miserable sight of shehnaaz....shehnaaz beside him,like a lifeless person, it was equally painful for him also to see her like this.....he reached out a hands towards her,holding her hand tightly he bring it towards him  planting a long, soft kissses on her hand.....Time to time checking on her, assuring her, finally they reached to their safest place....seeing home, shehnaaz again welled up... It was so tough for her, she wouldn’t be able to meet her eyes with maa...she knew she was not at fault but it wasn’t  helping her to stop thinking nonsense.... Shefali too in same page,seeing the decorations outside,she wished to die rather then facing all this....Sidharth again reached out his hand to hold her hand gesturing to come out from the car...