she needs you...

Sidharth bid good bye to the caretaker thanking him thousand time as he did so much for them...sidharth was so heartbroken that time when kaka helped him...shehnaaz also took blessing from him & thanked him for his kind gesture..

CT:bethiya! App kiyu thank you bol rahi ho....baba aur app eksath paheli baar aye...khuch kas kar bhi nahi paya...app log khush rehena aur app dono ki jindagi hamesha khusiyo se baari rahe... Jaldi phirse ana...

Shehnaaz stomach clenched in knot hearing kaka...she looked quickly at sidharth... But he was angry which was clearly visible in his eyes....she felt sad seeing him as for her he was angry....
They left from there...this place would be very special for them as this place witness there broken state,their heartfelt conversation, their love, their intimate moment....shehnaaz for one last time looked back at this hawbeli thinking all that...

Sidharth carefully placed her in his car as he knew she was still weak but to stubborn to go home.

They were quite in their
journey ,sidharth fully concentrated on his driving, purposely  ignoring her.
Shehnaaz was continuously watching him with puppy eyes, just to hear from him, 'chahe dand lo'!!! She was thinking... But sidharth was having no marcy on her...
Shehnaaz pouted sadly 'itna bhi kya hei' she too started her gaze outside sliding the glass window of the car.... Inhaling the freash air...

Sidharth pulling up the glass window warned her ' wese bhi tabiyet thik nehi hei,bahar bohot tej hawa hei' he utter those word in rough tone...he was getting impatient he knew,but her behaviour was not helping him...he was not understanding why she was doing that...

Shehnaaz just bite her lip to suppress her muffling.... She leaned into her seat...she was tried... She want to go home...that she last thought before dozing off....

Sidharth  carefully lowered her seat so that she can sleep peacefully.......she was sleeping like a baby...there were a smile formed in his lip seeing her sleeping peacefully......' bohot ziddi ho tum' thinking inwardly....
After 2 hr of journey,  they reached to their home. Shehnaaz was still in sleep...sidharth checked her one last time before going out from car.... 'fever subsided ' he let out a breath of relief.. He didn’t want to wake her up...so carefully he took her in his arm & started walking towards his house...her head rested in his shoulder... He was angry but couldn’t compromise with her health...
Suddenly shehnaaz felt some movement & open her eyes instantly..
She was surprised seeing that he was carrying her & they were right infront of their home..sidharth could feel that  she was wake but decided not to look at her...Shehnaaz suddenly felt conscious  'hum ghar a gaye!! Sidharth was already pissed off hearing her continuous chanting to go home replied her roughly  ' haa! A gaye hum gharr!! Abb khush!

'Mei chal sakti hu' shehnaaz told him that to in low tone not meeting his gaze...Sidharth didn’t know why but its hurting him seeing her like that...something bothering her, but he didn’t know what it was!!! Anger was rosing in him to not able to understanding  her matter, he angrly put her down & went towards his house leaving her alone.... Shehnaaz felt bad as somehow she  knew he was waiting for her to tell the matter that bothering her but what should she say!!! It's her problem, that she was thinking stupid & that's affecting her mood- she thought

SM rushed towards door seeing them coming....

SM:Sidharth!  A geya betha!!! Saying that she hugged him & patted on his shoulder... I am proud of you...( as she knew he would do anything but would not let any harm reach towards shehnaaz)

SS: thank you mom!!!! Apki himmat sath thi...

Suddenly sidharth mom eyes went on  shehnaaz whose eyes were brimming with tears seeing sidharth mom...