puzzle (part-2)

Everyone got ready & started to leave...

Shefali: bhai! shehnaaz nehi ayeghi...

SS: Mujhe kiya pata! thu khud puchle!

Shefali: ( inne kiya hua achanak se...thinking that she tried to spoke suddenly she saw shehnaaz coming from outhouse...loh..aa geyi!! shehnaazz!! Shefali called her out to get her attention towards parking area...

Shehnaaz smiled seeing shefali...seeing shehnaaz sidharth moved from there angrily & went into his car on driver seat...although he was angry but he was expecting shehnaaz to take seat on passenger site... but to his bad Chetna took the seat... seeing chetna his anger rosen on another pick... shehnaaz saw that, she felt little hurt as she was thinking it would be better if she could accompanied him, then she could do her manofying session...but it made her very sad when sidharth totally ignored her, & started talking with chetna smilingly....

Shefali: Bhai,shehnaaz ko apne saath le chalta hu...you know what e 2 ladke mujhe bore kar denge...app aur chetna sath mei chale jao...

SS: par!! eha pe jageh hei..i mean..

chetna: sidharth! shefali tik e keh rahi hei... i think we should start,nehi to time lag jayega!! ( mentally thanking shefali as for her she got some time to be with SS)

Sidharth was now regretting for being angry with her....he was restless as shehnaaz was with them that to with that vishal...

Chetna: chale! you know what sidharth i am so happy...finally mujhe yakeen nehi ho raha mein tum hare sathe shopping ja rahi hu.. she was in her dreamy land..

sidharth just faked a smile towards her but his mind was somewhere else......he was just thinking how to reached their as early as possible... he just want her to be safe & sound... he knew she was very naive soul.....he just wanted her to keep away from that jerk... little did he know there was someone else who was laden malicious eye on her....

chetna: sidharthhhh... itna jaldi bhi kiya hei..Mumbai ki road to enjoy karne do...& you know what yee safar khatam e na ho jab samne itna handsome hunk betha ho to.. winking at him...trying her best at buttering him...

Sidharth was getting irked every passing minute & Chetna flirting session adding more fuel into it..he wished he could just shut her up for the whole journey..

in amids of buttering session Chetana tried to hold his hand after gathering some courage but as soon as she hold his hand sidharth jerked that away as a quick reflex, & at the same time there was a cll on sidharth phone...so he couldn't further say anything about this action of her...

on phone:

SS: abb yadd a raha hei!!..

VG: sorryyy yaar!! ek kam me pas geya tha,accha bol khaha hei..

SS: ham sab shopping ja rahe hei... tujhe sefu se milna tha na... aja Nmb fashion house mei..

VG: oho!! shopping an all that...accha miltha hu..bye

SS: maar khayega saleh...okke bye...ajha..

After end of phone conversation.. Chetna hurriedly spoke to sidharth

CP: i am sorry sidharth, ohh.hh galti se....(she felt little ashamed...she didn't know that sidharth would react like that...he was not like typical man who would take the advantage of a girl who threw herself on him...& she liked that... now she was feeling more obsession for him...she want him at anyyy cost)

SS: next time be careful....

On the other hand...
shefali & shehnaaz were sitting together at the back seat... Vidyut on driving seat & vishal next to himm...