SidNaaz: ist encounter 😍 part:2

May i come in sirrrr... 🙁
in shaking voice shehnaaz tried to take the permission for entering the room

coming! without even looking , slightly pissed, sidhart gave the permission to come in & gesture her  to sit infront of his chair concentrating on a file, probably shehnaaz document

shehnaaz was mesmerised seeing the greek god like man infornt of him...he was surely a treat to watch...🤤😉 suddenly there was pin droop silence....shehnaaz was feeling more conscious,she taught she would be given interview to an aged person, but seening sidhart somehow her heart beat started beating faster( hota hein na suddenly esa🙈)

shehnaaz took the seat...she was hell nervous...there were only sound of paper fliping that sidharth was reading. Her hand were sweaty...

Suddenly she heard an authorative voice saying " what do you think why you will get this job,you don’t even have any experience ' sidharth utter those sentence half heartly as he was helled bored with those flirty answer...

"if i don’t get my ist chance here how will i gather experience " har kisiko ek mouka to milna cahiye...aur job mile yeh na mile itna to janti hu mein bohott like bohoot..t mehnat kar sakti hu....
she finished those sentence so innocently that there she leaves a little wave of smile in the cornar of sidharth lips..
.within a fraction shoving that smile for the first time our handsome hunk took the pain to look at her... He was just stunned for a few sec..

 He was just stunned for a few sec

A girl in salwar suit... with straight heir,little curl from below, some Bangs were loosely falling infront of her eyes,chubby checks...full of innocence

Her leg were trembling in fear & he could see it, she tried to get a hold of herself by clasping the stand of chair that she sat

sidharth was looking at her,on the other hand sana could felt his eye as a result got more conscious..she couldn’t meet her eyes, he had something which made her gulp her salive in confusion & nervousness....

for a sece she felt Butterfly running in her stomach... she was surprised at how her body reacting in just a look of him....

SG: sannnna!  relax, relax, oh insan  hein, kha nehi jayega.....murmuring herself

SS:(Somehow getting back to his previous ' i Don't give a damn," kind of attitude)  This is RS company...eha mehnat ke alwa ihake rules &regulations ka bi strictly follow kiya jata hein....one mistake you will be out the job   .. Do you understand! 👽( such a monster he is,bechari bacchiko rula dega 😏)

SG: slightly trembling yes..s...s s si..rr.r

SS: Don't knw why but sidharth enjoy this sight as he felt proud of Being able to authorative towards her.....

okke you are in...
( yes,its strange right...sidharth gave chance to shehnaaz who didn’t have any experience, newcomer, but Somehow sidharth was looking for a Honest,hardworking employ..& his heart was telling him to give her a chance...although his mind still fighting whether to believe her or not,but this for a mint he listened to his heart.. gave her a chance!)

hein! matlab job mil geyi mujhe...sachiii

Read this contract, its term & conditions, then sign... & be on time...i don’t like latelatif person... understand

SG: cutely bobbed her head in yes manner, mein shikayet ka mouka nehi dungi apko.....pouting her lips ever so innocently 👩

SS: ( such a baby she is) wait sid what are you thinking... Don't fall in this innocence...dekhte hein kitni mehnat,  kar sakti ho.... iski mehnat se pata chalega kitni innocent hein...ek mauka to dehi sakte hein....(thinking inwardly)

so she had to sign contract of 2 years with the agreement in this 2 year she couldn’t leave the job,but she would be thrown out if she found guilty for any mistake...she had accompany her boss in every meeting & business tour...if she want to leave job she had to give compensation money of 10 lack....

while reading those shehnaaz she was like i would not leave the job but what if they throw me out.... nehi nehi galti nehi kar sakte...sanna bohot mehnat karni padegi...

finally signing the contract she said thank you like zillion time to sidharth...
sidharth just nod & reminded her to come on time...

while leaving the room shehnaaz was like
yeah, khuch jeyada hi kharoos lagta hein 😏 pouting innocently ...koyi na sanaa job to mill geyi...
she headed towards reception counter... there she was informed that she would get 30k on advance... d 60k per month...
Her mouth dropped...
she excitedly said app sach keh rahe ho.... mere itne Salary hein... par mene to 6... o terri...lagta hein paper mein pani girne ke karan 1 zero udh geyi thi..
hayye!!  sana tu bi kitni bewakuf hein itna bara company hein..par menu to kuch ataihi nehi,nehi meine kuch kiya ese office mein...thora bohot pap ki hlp ki thi...koyi na kuch to dekhkke mujhe sir ne appoint kiya hoga....
sana thought given a proud  tap on her shoulder.......

Finally hamare SidNaaz k first face-off to ho geya....dekhte hein age kiya hota hein.... 🤔

Let's see what will be store for two of this soul....🙏