one step ahead 😍

Its been only 8 hours, but seemed like ages for shehnaaz....
They came back to their previous rented house which was luckily still vacant from the time they went from there to sidharth house....
They only managed to take some necessary stuff with them as bazz was adamant to leave sidharth house as soon as possible that time....

Shehnaaz was quite from the time they came here...baaz was noticing this but he remained silent as he knew the condition of shehnaaz going through...he couldn't bear this side of shehnaaz...No one could tolerate the gloomy side of shehnaaz...shehnaaz remained in her room from the time she came from sidharth house....sleep ditched her long back..It's only 'sidharth ' that was roaming in her mind... She was restless thinking would ever sidharth forgive her for the pain she was giving him for no reason...she was pacing right to left but couldn't stop her mind to think all this... ' sidharthhhh' she left a soft whimper before bursting out in loud cry...it was equally unbearable for her to bear this pain as she was madly in love with him... She never felt those emotion before for anyone & the way her body reacts while sidharth was around her, it's something she felt beyond her capability to control... The way sidharth loved her & made her the precious person in his life,the respect, trust he had in her, she never felt those before and no one ever able to meet her expectation...It seemed like nature attract their vibes & put them together & they were meant to be together... As if they were destined to be together, & it was unbearable for this poor soul to bear his distance that to only in 8 hours felt like year for her to pass every single second...... She was trying to hold her emotions which were crashing in her mind to give her heart some peace... Paar dil kisi ka shunta nehi...ussr sirf sidharth cahiye tha.....

She was tired of being not able to console her heart.... It was too adamant to forget sidharth even for a nanosecond... It was yelling for his warmth when he hugged her with utmost love & care..as it was familiar to his beating heart beats...shehnaaz was feeling like she would explode anytime if she didn't control herself & remained like this thinking about him only....
'Sana, thu strong hei...jo kiya sahi kiya,sidharth deserves best,meri waja se sirf unhe badnami hi hogi,mei nehi chahati meri wajase unke sath unki family member ki bich kuch bhi galat ho...' ' mein unke layek nehi huu'' she again broke down into tears thinking why she was not capable for him... There was unknown fear in her which was taunting her from day one when sidharth confessed his love for her...but after the incident of vidyut it was again made a great impact on her mind...she was too vulnerable in her thoughts that she didn't understanding in the process of this unrasional thinking she was hurting herself......

Tu aise juda hua, Mein raat,
tu subah hua
Tujh pe main marta raha
Tujhe yaad main karta raha
Bhula ke gaya ishq tera

Rula ke gaya ishq tera
Kaise chup main karaun ve

She never thought it would be a deadly feeling for her, never imagined keeping herself away from him would tear her soul like this....

'Motto, khuch kha le' suddenly her trance broke hearing shebaaz voice... He was like shouting on top of his voice....
She hurriedly wiped her tears...what would she told him,she didn't even want to meet her eyes with baaz...
' Bukh nehi hei,mujhe neend a rahi hei' she tried to sound tired & escaped from baaz eyes...

Baaz too felt helplees understanding her mental trauma... ' kahi mene galti to nehi kar dhi motto ko eha lake, dhukhi bhi hogi to nehi dikhayigi apna dukh'

' Sidharth bohot accha hei,parr uske status aur hamara koyi tal mel nehi hai,harbar meri motto ko sunna padega agar kuch bhi galat huya tho,accha hei harbar dil dukne see accha ekbar iss gam ko sehle o'

' menu patha hei mei selfish ho raha hu, par mere moto ke liye yee accha hoga'
Being seeing his relative's cruel side the fear of getting hurt form the people they used to adore making him more conscious to accept new people in their life ( after death of their parents they both saw so much nasty behavior from their relatives which shook them to the core to trust people easily)

'' paar dil ke raha hei, sidharth ek baar mujhe jootha sabit kar de,le jha meri behen ko,mei bhi nehi dekh saktha usse ese' baaz being getting emotional prayed to god that this to may find joy in each other eyes again..& he could see her sister being loved & cared by someone whom he could trust blindly....

On the other hand kamaya left long back from sidharth house as she couldn't tolerate the insult for an outsider...For her, society, people's were more important than the happiness of her own child & family...In span of other's thinking she always ready to sacrifice the happiness of her own family....she never realised that for this reason everyone was going away from her...

Chetna & vishal was thinking to leave the coming morning as enough damage was done...they were thinking everyone needs their own privacy... A lot was happened which would take lots of time to get back normal like before...they thought it would be better if shefali would stay there for sometime as she must be in need of someone to be beside her...

Chetna: shefali, hum kal nikal rahe hei,ticket bhi booked kar li hei...

Shefali: thik hei, mei bag packed kar leti hu..

Chetna: wait,mei aur vishal jha rahe hei...you should stay here sefu..

Shefali: paar kiyu!! Mujhe kiya hua hei...bohot kam pada hei,bohot chutti le li.. Aur nehi..( she tried to sound normal)

Chetna could feel her struggle, she too felt like crying as shefali was her besti,she knew how beautiful she was from inside and outside...she couldn't able see her like this

Chetna: sefuuuu!! It's okk...being emotionally weak dosen't mean you are not strong... Khabi khabi emotionally weak par sakte hei..hamesha strong nehi reh sakte na..

Shefali didn't say anything.. If she utter anything she would broke into loud cry & she didn't want to make anyone sad that time...

'You need your family right now,hum bhi he,baath kar lena jab bhi maan kare' chetna tried to normalize the situation.... Shefali didn't say anything just hugged her.... No one to be blamed, it's in her luck that she had to face this... Not everyone got lucky to have their loved one with them... ' No one to be blamed, meri kismat mei ehi likha hei' shefali was thinking & assuring herself for the one last time...

After not getting any response shehnaaz was thinking baaz maybe sleeping... She too didn't want to face him right that time...she needed some alone time, just with herself, with her thoughts, with her memories...
She was thinking how sidharth everytime cleared her doubts, how he made her believed in their relationship, how he fought with kamaya for her,and at the end what she did!! Left him alone...this thought was eating her upp...

Suddenly a msg popped in her mobile....she was least interested to see what it was... She was pissed of with the sound of her mobile as it disturbed her thoughts process..
She angrily took her mobile to mute the ringtone of her mbl suddenly RS company caught her eye...

SG: message from RS company!!! She couldn't believe what would it be!!

Almost in shivering hand she opened the message & got shocked seeing what written in their...

Hello miss shehnaaz....
welcome to RS company...Tomorrow office checking time is 8:30 Am....Be on time..
on behalf of
owner of Rs company
Sidharth shukla...

She just stayed numb after reading the msg.she never thought after taking the decision of staying away from him she had to face him again in office...
'Sidharth app muskil kiyu bana rahe ho mere liye'
'kiya lagta hei!!! app se dhur rehena asan hei mere liye'
shehnaaz was thinking how she would face him in office as she knew she was an employe in RS company, and it was her duty...she couldn't avoid it...

But would she be able to face him!!!!🤔