HISTORY☆RUDY PANKOW

By vividtoxicity

in which two paths cross once again ••• Rudy and Hailey met years ago at a club in Alaska, their short time t... More

CAST
SOCIALS
ACT ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
ACT TWO
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
ACT THREE
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE

ONE

7.4K 113 8
By vividtoxicity

Alaska
June 2017

       It was nearing 1am and Hailey was still on the dance floor with her friends. They had collectively decided to take a break from their lives down in LA for a few weeks and what better place to do that than Alaska. The group had been on their feet almost all night when the brunette and her blonde best friend decided to go get another drink at the bar. However, as soon as they stepped off the dance floor, Hailey comes face to chest with someone spilling their drink all over her.

      "Oh my god, i'm so sorry." he yelled over the music, "Shit, I ruined your dress too. I wasn't looking where I was going-"
"Dude it's fine." she laughed, her accent standing out to him. "I wasn't looking either so I guess you can call us even?"
The blonde male in front of her laughed and offered to buy her a drink to make up for her dress, to which she gladly accepted.
"I'm Rudy by the way." he holds out his hand.
"Hailey." she smiles, firmly shaking his hand and the rest was history.

IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 628 39
Rudy Pankow and Vanessa Jacobs: Two high school sweethearts in love. They broke it off when Rudy moved to LA to pursue acting, but what happens whe...
57.1K 775 42
beau allison runs a famous rudy pankow fan blog, but her followers aren't quite sure how she gets her famous candids and snapchats of mr pankow. the...
56.5K 859 75
"It's a little complicated " "But I love you" Starting Juliet Holland and Rudy pankow
217K 2.9K 43
e u n o i a [euh-noy-uh] • Greek a pure and well-balanced mind. a good spirit. "beautiful thinking" - ranking history: #1 - rudeth #1 - jonathandav...