Soul Eater x OC: Children of...

By OmegaWilliam89

The Gorgon Sisters, three of the most powerful Witches in the world. Medusa, despite her cunning and near god... More

Fen's Bio
Fen's Faction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Extra Credit (1)
Chapter 2: Extra Credit (2)
Chapter 4: The Strangers
Chapter 5: DWMA meets the Oozai
Zacharie vs. Death the Kid: Death Cannon vs. Oozai Cannon!
Chapter 6: The Demon Weapon Baku: A Matter most Dark
Chapter 7: The Return
Chapter 8: Eternal Frost
Chapter 9: Celebration (1)
Chapter 10: Celebration (2)
Chapter 11: Celebration (3)
Chapter 12: Rebirth (1)
Chapter 13: Rebirth (2)
Chapter 14: Rebirth (3)
Chapter 15: Witch Hunt
Chapter 16: Normality
Chapter 17: Old Stone
Chapter 18: Improbable
Chapter 19: Return of the Oozai
Chapter 20: The Holy Blade

Chapter 3: Death the Kid

864 21 9
By OmegaWilliam89

(Death City)

???: Holy shit! This kid just won't give up!

The man dressed in red was attempting to escape from a being he knew he couldn't beat, but it was no good. He ran into a dead end of an alleyway, and he could hear the voice of his pursuer quickly approaching.

??? 2: It's over for you, Lupin the Phantom Thief...

A boy with white stripes on the left side of his head stood at the opposite end, and the two pistols he had transformed into a pair of brown haired girls.

As you can see above, the boy has a bad case of OCD. His name is Kid, son of the Shinigami. His partners are two sisters called Liz and Patty. Recently, Death the Kid became a student in his father's school for the purpose of making his own Death Weapon, like what Spirit is.

Liz: Seriously, you can't keep arguing with us every time this thing happens!

Kid: Everything I do has to be perfect! If even one thing isn't symmetrical, it's all f-

Patty: Hee hee! He's running away!

Lupin:

Kid: Oh... Whoops. Well, I guess I should report our current progress...

With a few hand gestures, a large picture of Death's face appeared on the ground, and a hologram of the Shinigami rose from it.

Death: Hi son!! Your stripes are looking cute as usual!

Kid: Please don't mention it, father...you do that every time.

Death: It's true though! I see your soul collection is going well, even though you have to basically do it twice for both partners! But, I've been thinking about that. You don't actually have to collect any souls at all, so why are you doing it?

Kid: I simply wish to make a Death Weapon on my own.

Death: I see, well I know of another target, although they aren't on my list for some reason...

Kid: Who are they?

Death: There's an unknown necromancer hidden somewhere within an old cave that mysteriously appeared near the border the city, and a number of undead have been spotted leaving to collect the living. We've tried sending other Meisters there, but they never find this individual. If you're up to the challenge, there's one right there.

(Some time later)

The trio made there way to the suspicious cave, only to find nothing, just a single chamber. But Kid had a feeling there was more to this.

Patty: Hey sis, I just thought of something! So if you can't see when you blink, then why blink at all?

Liz: Because you're eyes would dry out and you'd go blind???

Patty: Oh.

Liz: ...

Patty: ...

Liz: ...

Patty: ...Would eye drops help?

Liz: I-

Kid: Damn it all! There's nothing here, it's just an empty room! I thought I felt a presence here, but all that's here is coarse gritty sand!!!

He punched the wall in anger and was about to leave, but suddenly strange carvings appeared in glowing blue, and a rectangular doorway appeared from the stone.

Liz: A secret door!?

Kid: Ah, I knew that was around here somewhere!

Liz: YOU DID NOT!

Kid: Let's move on, girls, we have a necromancer to catch!

They ventured deeper into the cave, seeing a number of talismans stuck to the walls with the word "Strin" on each one. The group came across an iron door, with some more weird writing on the top. After opening it, the smell of decay met their noses.

Kid: *Whispering* They don't seem to be active...maybe we can avoid a fight here as long as nobody makes a sudden no-

Patty: AH-CHOO!

Kid/Liz: .........

Zombie: Dir Volaan!

Within moments, dozens of the pale zombies awoken, wielding axes and blades.

Kid: Patty what the hell?!

Patty: Sowwy!

The sisters transformed into Kid's hamds as he fired away at the Draugr, using their own Soul Wavelength instead of actual bullets. As you'd expect, the son of Death had no trouble dealing with such creatures.

Kid: Strange, none of them had any souls in their bodies, it's as if they were given life with nothing...

???: Alok nol graad ahrk lahney ontzos...

Kid: Huh?

He followed the voice to a larger chamber, littered with candles and cobwebs.

In fron of the metal coffin, a man hidden within a brown robe kept repeating the same phrase.

???: Alok nol graad ahrk lahney ontzos...Alok nol graad ahrk lahney ontzos...Alok nol- ...I see that you've discovered my secret chamber. Welcome, children, to my house of horrors!

The "man" turned around, and what Kid saw gave him an odd feeling. This humanoid being had ashen gray skin, his eyes were black with white pinpricks, and there were two short round "horns" on his head.

Orkiindah: My name is Orkiindah, infamous necromage of the Oozai Realm!

Kid: The what...?

Orkiindah: I'm not too surprised you defeated the Booznian zombies I brought with me, but I do commend you for coming through without a scratch.

Kid: What are you talking about?

Orkiindah: Oh right, the Oozai haven't made contact with this world for a while. But that's not important, CHECK!

His large eyes went completely white as he starred daggers at the boy.

Orkiindah: Oooh! Your soul is quite powerful, almost as strong as Zacharie! If I had that power no one would stop me!! Let's go get 'em, boys!

With a snap of his fingers a sudden horde of Zombies rose from the sandy ground beneath Kid's feet. They were just as weak as the previous ones, but suddenly a tendril of sand wrapped around Kid's leg and started to drag him under.

Kid: Wh-What is this?!

Orkiindah: Not only am I a master of necromancy, but I can control the very sand we're on! Some of you Humans have impressive magic, but none of it amounts to even a single Oozai!

In an act of desperation, the young Tech fired at the "Oozai", sending a large chunk of his head flying in all directions and returning the sand to normal. The remaining Draugr lost that blue glow in their eyes and fell to the ground along with their master.

Kid: He talked big, but played lousy...wait, why hasn't his soul appeared yet? What's going on h-Urk!

Kid felt a hot, stabbing pain in his back, as a white pole erupted from his chest. And to make things even more bizarre; Orkiindah stood back up, still missing a chunk of his face.

Orkiindah: Still alive?? I was certain I aimed for your heart, you're not a normal Human I see...

Kid: The hell are you?!?

Orkiindah: I already said; I'm the necrmage Orkiindah, now shut up and die already!

From the ground, three more pikes bursted and impaled Kid's body. Then a massive stone...thing, gathering a ball of white energy in its mouth. He tried to fire at the necromancer again, and again, but to no avail as whatever broke off began to magically reassemble in the form of sand.

Orkiindah: For surviving such an attack, I'll let you in on my secret before I end this. You see, the reason you can't see my soul is because it no longer exists!

Kid: H-Huh?!

Orkiindah: A man with red eyes offered power over the dead for it, how could I possibly refuse, right? Now that you know, we must say farewell!

With that the stone creature fired a bright beam straight down, engulfing the chamber in a blinding flash of blue light.

Orkiindah:...Was that convincing, did he think I was some, unstoppable necromancer?? Hope so, it's freaking impossible to build up a reputation in the Realm was with that freak running it! ...Eh? Why isn't his soul showing up? I know I hit 'em with- What the hell?!

To his shock, Death the Kid was now completely healed, as if his devastating attacks did nothing, and he was now radiating with unbelievable power from his soul.

Orkiindah: Wh-Wha-?! How are you still standing? I turned you into a pincushion and vaporized you!!

Kid: You say that you "Oozai" are the strongest beings, but now you'll see what a Shinigami can do...

Orkiindah: Shinigami...you're related to Death...?

Liz: He's done it now...

Patty: You're gonna get blown away this time, hehehe!

As his soul grew larger around his body, the sisters transformed into massive arm cannons bearing Death's face.

Orkiindah: This energy, h-how did I not sense it before!?

Death: I'll make sure there's nothing left of you! Death Cannon: Execution Mode!

With that a devastating beam of orange soul energy hit the Oozai dead on, launched him through a load bearing pillar and into a wall, causing a chain reaction that began to crumble the chamber. Kid and the sisters used a nearby hole (You can see it in the picture above.) to escape just in time before the tomb caved in on itself.

Kid: There weren't any souls to collect, but at least that strange necromancer is gone. Still, who was he? How'd he get here, and he mentioned my father, like he knew him somehow...

His thoughts were cut off as dozens of human souls popped out of the sand, hundreds even.

Liz: There's so many of them! Did that guy hide these souls somewhere??

Kid: I would've felt something, nobody could hide this many that easily. I'll take these into custody and ask father about that ma-

???: Yooooou!!!

To the trio's surprise, Orkiindah emerged from the ground despite being vaporized by Kid's attack.

Kid: What the?! How're you back again??

Orkiindah: You...You stupid brat...! Can't you see?! You destroyed my body, I'm a ghost now!!!

He pointed where his legs once were, now replaced with a ghostly tail. Then he pointed out a triangular hat on his head.

Kid: You're a Ghost? But I thought you said you didn't have a soul.

Orkiindah: It's different for Oozai! Whatever! I can still use magic, I'll just summon more Zombies and rip off your-

His words were abruptly cut off, as a black blade cut him in two halves by a thin figure with a timid face.

Kid: Eh?!

???: I thought I felt a strong presence here, guess I was right...

The figure struck the ground with their sword, and as a pair of red lips formed near the hilt, all the souls were consumed in one go. If this day couldn't get any stranger, a dark, muscular creature burst from the person's back. Its face was nothing more than a large white "O" with a single eye inside it.

Kid: Things just keep escalating by the second! Who are you??

???: Not important, you wouldn't care. Eric and I are just pawns in the greater scheme of things...

Kid: Eric? Do they mean, that thing on their back?

Eric: What did I saw about that, Crona? You have to have confidence in yourself, or else you can't succeed. You may not be the strongest, but you're strong in your own right, remember that.

Crona: I know... Oh, should we take their souls too?

Eric: Hm? No, they're on a different level right now, it's not time yet. We'll head back to Fen and tell him what we saw here today.

Crona: Ok...

Eric went back into Crona's body, and two black wings took his place. But before they could escape, a pillar of sand erupted and swung at everyone in the area.

Orkiindah (Stitched back together.): Did you forget I was still here, you Pusojurs?! You destroy my base, you destroy my body, and now you've taken my soul collection!! None of you are gonna leave here alive!!!

Orkiindah placed his hands on the earth and began to generate a large whirlpool of sand.

Orkiindah: I'll suffocate you all! You'll be mummified corpses when I'm through, then I'll possess your body, Shinigami boy!

Crona: W-Whoa! What do I do about this?!

Eric: Calm yourself! We can easily escape something like this!

Crona: Uh...oh! Right, Screech Resonance!

The blade then let out a high pitch scream that could shatter glass, causing it to vibrate. Using this vibration, Crona struck the sand they were waist deep in, and was able to loosen it enough to fly out.

(I did some research and this is technically possible but with air.)

Kid: They're getting away! Urgh- I'll deal with you later!!

The young man then summoned a magic skateboard from his palm (He calls it Beelzebub) and used it to rip himself away from the pit and chase down the mysterious duo. (It has jets, so it can fly, just thought I'd mention that.)

Orkiindah: Wha-You can't-Bu-ARGGH!!! Fine! You may have escaped, but I'll be back! I'll just make a new body and show ya what for!! ...I need a better hobby...

Little did anything of them know, a large blue figure wearing a long white jacket was watching them from behind a boulder, with his black and white eyes.

???: Fen, that creature said Fen. If if knows about him, then that means... Could he be here, he must be. And after all these years, too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 791 17
It was just another day in Death City. DWMA was up and about living life to the fullest. Maka's team was yet again assigned a special mission by no o...
127K 4.9K 18
It's been a while since the fight with the Kishin was finished. The team has rested and had a week to take a break to recover. However, the fight isn...
6.9K 209 11
This is a story about a Shinigami girl. Her father is Satan a god of death and her mother was his weapon. Her name was Angel and she is god's daughte...
27.6K 799 30
Sequel to my Lord Death x Reader. Read the first one before this one or you'll be hopelessly lost. ~Chosen children are divine beings with the power...