What Emma Lost | The Promised...

By Bjoooorn

This is the old book version of "What Emma Lost". If you want to see future updates on this, then just search... More

The Game of Life and Death
The Life of A Grace Field Child
Exploring The Outside World
Who's William Minerva?
Let's Make A Deal
Nevermore The Raven
A Letter For Emma
Back at Grace Field
Minigames are Always Fun
Back To Normal
Nevermore's Detour
Scoping Out A Demon Village
Interrogating The Ratri Clan
Elios' Ideology
Hungry Hungry Demons
A Drunk Man and A Drunk Bird
Setting Up The Board
Emma's Revelation
The Prodigal Son Returns
The Game Begins
Rematch
Radar Knowledge
Bird's Eye View
Check, Elios
Love of A Mother
How are You Alive?
Our Knight In Shining Armor
To My Readers

What Emma Lost

274 5 1
By Bjoooorn

Hello again, my avid readers!

This is Rando-Kun speaking, and I'm telling you now that I've finally (somewhat) have the new version of "What Emma Lost" Fanfiction ready to publish. And by ready, I meant already up and running, just waiting on someone to give it some love and attention (if you're reading this anyway).

I've been done writing 5 chapters and continually writing the 6th. So, if you want to just go ahead and read the quote-on-quote improved version, then just search for the exact same title (What Emma Lost). It'll have a new cover, but in case you still can't find it (because it's new and all), Just click on my profile then, and scroll down to see all my works. You'll be able to locate it there!

And yep, that's about it. I hope you like it and Have a nice day!! <3

(And now, you may be wondering: what'll happen to this book? My answer: idk. Eh.. I'll probably delete it at some point in the future, who knows?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.8K 35
"if y/n is the princess, then she must need a knight!" "i know who her knight is! it's ray!" you've lived in grace field for as long as you can remem...
4K 233 11
☚ī¸Ž 𝐀 𝐉𝐮đŦ𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨đĻđŗ 𝐒𝐭𝐨đĢ𝐲 ☚ī¸Ž 𝐌𝐚đĨ𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞đĢ × 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐑𝐚𝐲 ☚ī¸Ž 𝐁𝐚đŦ𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎đĢđĸ𝐠đĸ𝐧𝐚đĨ 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐒𝐭𝐨đĢ𝐲đĨđĸ𝐧𝐞 ☚ī¸Ž...
692K 14.5K 38
The promised neverland X reader oneshots SPOILER WARNING Credits to owner who owns the drawing and memes. ( If you want it taken down please messag...
999K 25.9K 106
[Please do not copy or repost anywhere. Please read only on Wattpad, anywhere else this story is published isn't affiliated with me and should be rep...