camp cherry | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ complete. 08/05/20 - 22/06/20. →︎ contains mature content. Camp Cherry in the summer of 1997 is definite... More

camp cherry
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

fifty two

5K 106 176
By illicitivy

HANA

As I wake up in a familiar bed - Harry's, to be exact - my brows furrow, hoping that everything I remember happening before I fell to sleep to be a horrible nightmare. Although when my eyes lock onto a visibly distressed Harry pacing around the room, quietly freaking out so I wouldn't be disturbed, I'm afraid it definitely wasn't a dream.

"Hey, Cherry, are you alright?" he inquires worriedly as soon as he notices I'm awake, passing me an ice-cold bottle of water to drink and refresh myself. "You passed out pretty hard," he chuckles, his nerves beginning to calm.

"Did that actually happen? Are there really porn pictures of us everywhere? We kissed in front of everyone," I groan as it all comes flooding back at once, overwhelming me and tears stinging my eyes. "Did you find out who it was?"

"No, Cherry. I brought you here because you fell asleep and I've been here the entire time, talking to Ella, Nadia, Taylor, even Penny and Kimi to see if they knew anything."

"And they didn't?"

"Sorry, I promise I'll find out who did it soon, I promise," he sticks out his little finger, smiling fondly as I wrap it around mine and shake his hand lightly.

"Don't apologise, none of this is your fault," I scold lightly, brows furrowed and soon relaxing as he climbs on top of me and buried his face into my neck.

"I just feel like I didn't protect you, Cherry. That's what I'm meant to do," he mumbles as if he were ashamed.

"You tried to find out, baby, and you were there for me through the whole thing, that's all I could've asked for. Anyway, are you alright? I mean, it's not just my pictures, your dick is all over camp," I chuckle, stroking his soft, fluffy hair gently.

"I'm fine. Hopefully, all the attention will be on knowing how big my dick is and seeing it, so they won't be mean to you. And if anyone is, come tell me right away," he instructs, kissing my neck lightly. "I love you."

"I love you," I repeat, meaning the words so much it physically hurts my stomach, like someone punching me viciously every time he spoke to me, touched me, even every time a thought or image of him popped into my head which is very often - pretty much constantly. He's all I can think about, and as much as I enjoy fantasising about him, I really need to not be so creepily obsessed with him. I feel like we're at a point in our relationship where I could very easily scare him off and he would be able to deal with minor pain from our break up, me, on the other hand, would most likely die of a broken heart.

"It's lunchtime now, do you want to go?"

"Where are all the photos?"

"Me, Taylor, Nadia and Ella collected every single one we could find, but there might be a few loose ones, and I'm pretty sure I saw Amy take one specifically of my dick into her cabin, which is... incredibly creepy and weird," he frowns, as do I, "What I'm trying to say is: I think a few people might've taken them before we could, for some reason, but on next room inspection, I'll have them all seized."

"Does your dad know?" I ask worriedly, anxious about what his reaction to the photos of us was.

"He's out on some course thing, pretty sure someone'll tell him though," he smiles sadly, tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my rosy cheek again to comfort me.

"Boot camp for you, then," I tease with a dry chuckle, his lips quirking upwards before laying flat again.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm nineteen, he can only push me around for so long," he says defiantly.

"I just don't want you to get hurt."

"It's just... he just gets so angry, like his eyes go black and he can't see anything but rage," he says with a deep frown etched into his strong features. "I wish my mum was here."

"Hopefully she'll come back one day, right?"

"I don't think she will, Cherrybaby."

"How about we go to your treehouse tonight? We can sit and talk about everything," I suggest, knowing that both of us need a peaceful place to simply calm down.

"Sounds good, I love you, Hana," he whispers as I take a seat on the edge of the bed next to him, his arms wrapping around me and his chin resting on my head after he kisses it softly, making sure to inhale the scent of my apple shampoo and cherry body spray.

When he releases me I turn slightly, laying my head in his lap and tracing the shape of his lips and cheekbones, wondering how and why this gorgeous boy chose me to love - I don't think I'll ever know. "I love you," I repeat, speaking much too quietly as my voice cracks and my eyes sting with tears.

"Don't cry, Cherry," he chuckles, pulling me into an awkwardly angled hug.

"Wow, I just—I love you so much," I laugh at my surfacing emotion, wiping underneath my eyes gently and locking onto his, bright green and glistening as always. "How long until we have to go do something?"

"Uh, half an hour until first activity. We missed breakfast by the way, so I brought you some food," he replies as I twist and straddle his lap comfortably, resting my arms on his hard shoulders.

"Half an hour is more than enough time for a quick fuck," I smile, unbuttoning my shorts and trying not to overthink everything.

"Woah, Han, calm down, just calm down. This isn't the right time, you're not in the right frame of mind," he grabs my wrists, shaking his head.

"Please, Harry, I need a distraction," I plead, wriggling my hands from his grip and pushing my shorts and underwear down.

"Hana. Cherry, I really—" he starts, rubbing his face with his hands apologetically, but soon shuts up when he glances up to see me bent over, my centre right in front of his face and level with his nose. "Please don't hate me later," I begin to ask what he means but I'm cut off by his touch against my skin, hands spreading my cheeks and he moans when he sees the arousal soaking my core.

His skilful tongue slides slowly from my clit to my entrance, dipping inside slightly and a hum vibrating through his mouth and my entire body. He surprises me by sinking his tongue straight into me instead of teasing me like I thought he would've. Then again, we do only have twenty-nine minutes and counting.

After a few moments, his tongue curling and swirling inside of me, he removes his touch, flipping me quickly to face him and sliding to his knees from the bed. Lightly kissing my inner thighs and stomach before sucking my clit into his mouth harshly, his eyes are squeezed shut tightly. Small moans and hums of affirmation send shivers through my body.

"Fuck, Harry!" I whine, the sensation of his fingers plunging into me whilst his tongue continues becoming overwhelming.

"You taste so good, Cherrybomb," he whispers, pulling away from my clit for only a second before diving back down and rolling his tongue against it firmly. "Get on your knees," he demands as I just begin to reach my orgasm, and he hurriedly removes his pants and stands to his feet. I follow his instruction dutifully, aiding him in tugging down his boxers.

He's not fully hard yet, having not expected this until I started taking off my clothes. I glance at the clock behind him as I take him into my mouth, seeing that we only have twenty-four minutes left. I suck on his tip for a moment before taking him further until he taps the very back of my throat and curves slightly, and I force myself to remain still even as I gag because I know it feels good for Harry - and that shows in the uncontrolled movements of his hips and obscene moans flying from above me as I take more of him in each time.

"Fuck, stop. I need to fuck you," he pleads, grabbing my hair and guiding my mouth away from his cock, my head beginning to feel dizzy as he turns me quickly, steadying me by my hip and reaching for a condom, which he rips open and rolls on rapidly.

His feet remain on the floor, my toes just tapping against the wood as he sits me down on his lap - facing away from him - and uses his upper body strength to hold himself up so I can sink down on his cock comfortably. The agonising tension in my stomach dissipates as his tip strikes my sensitivity every time I move, switching between circling my hips lazily and bouncing against him energetically. Regardless of however I'm moving, I'm still causing loud moans and whimpers to escape both of our lips, and Harry sounds angelic - I'm sure he looks just as heavenly, too.

"Harry! Fuck, yes, holy fucking shit," I choke out, barely aware of what I'm saying and the only thing I can focus on at all is shifting my hips against his. Bruises already begin to form on the skin due to Harry's impossibly tight grip which he was using to guide and support me, also probably to relieve more of the tension built up in his stomach.

He begins meeting my thrusts with his own, hitting even deeper with every one, and I feel a tear leak from the corner of my eye from how painfully I was edging - and how incredible it feels.

"Come on, Cherry, come for me. All over my cock, fuck, come, please. I know you want it," he urges me on, voice strained and I can tell he's closer than I am.

"I'm nearly—fuck, I'm so close," I whine, Harry pushing my hips down fully to bury himself inside of me as deep as he can, his cock twitching against my walls as he comes into the condom with a groan and a string of curses.

"Did you come?"

"Not yet, but I just need a second," I whisper faintly, my throat feeling hoarse from all the moaning, plus the fact I had deepthroated him. I feel his back arch, pushing his cock ever so slightly further and hitting a spot I'm pretty sure I didn't know existed, and he checks the time, presumably with a stunned look on his face as my legs shake gently.

His hand shifts round to my front and presses heavily against my clit, circling lightly as he sits straight and sinks his teeth into my shoulder, biting and sucking along my skin.

"Keep going," I tell him with a small, humourless chuckle that's cut off by my orgasm ripping through me violently, so hard Harry hisses in pain from how tightly I'm clenching around him. Reflexively, my nails dig deeply into his thighs to attempt to stabilise myself. "Fuck!" I whimper, floating down from my intense high after at least twenty straight seconds of bliss, not mention the insane amount of mind-blowing orgasms I've had recently.

"Eleven minutes to spare," he boasts, inhaling sharply as he lifts me off of him gently, biting his lip lustfully at the sight of his cock glistening from my arousal, my own cum dripping down my leg slightly - something that causes Harry's mouth to drop open as he watches intently, almost in a trance as he uses two fingers to gather some of the arousal dripping down my leg and bring it to his mouth in what is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen.

"Get dressed, idiot," I chuckle in an attempt to suppress his effect on me. Chucking his shorts at his face, he catches them just a second before it hits him and gives me a dangerous look as he swipes it down against his bed. The veins in his hands and forearms pop out as he grips the sheets between his ring covered fingers and wow, he looks so hot.

"Excuse me?" he asks lowly, standing to his feet and towering over me, and I seem to realise only now how tall he really is.

He takes one long stride towards me and immediately wraps his large hand around my neck, roughly guiding me back until I crash into the wall. Squeezing lightly as his dark eyes studying mine, the hint of the real Harry is present the whole time so he can let me know I'm safe and he'll stop the second I say.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and a small gasp leaving my lips as he chokes me harder.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Cherry, you've still got this attitude. Think it needs to be fucked out of you, yeah?" he wraps a large portion of my hair around this other hand, gripping it so my scalp would hurt and I would feel all the pain, but he wasn't actually pulling my hair. "Maybe if I spank you enough, pull your hair hard enough, fuck your pretty mouth, your perfect cunt, maybe even your ass, if you'll let me, maybe then, you'll stop being such a smartass."

Holy fuck.

"Yes," I whisper, not necessarily in answer to anything he had said, but more in agreement of his grip in my hair being so hard tears were beginning to sting my eyes, and it feels so good. He forces my head to tilt to one side, shifting his choking hold to pull me back to reality; I see his expression morph into one of worry upon feeling my tears catch on his skin, however, he returns to the original pressure when I shake my head in encouragement.

"Do you think that'd work, Cherrybaby?"

"Guess you'll have to find out," I dare to speak, my voice strained and choked as his hand tightens even more until it hurts, but he's making sure to be assessing my reaction at all times, and his own eyes blow up in shock when he sees that I'm still turned on, so turned on.

"Trust me, I will be. You don't need that attitude," he taunts, biting his bottom lip as I moan at the overwhelming feeling of his hands causing me so much pain, and so much more pleasure.

"Please do, daddy," I think I would've been better off just shooting myself straight through the head, honestly. Are you dumb, Hana? How dumb?

"You've just fucked up, Cherry, and I'll make sure you know how badly."

✩︎

inch resting i suppose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 624 34
This story strictly is a fanfiction. This is not related to any artist and person included in the story real life. I do not own any artist's and I do...
18K 451 37
"How dare you say you love my husband!!! Who do you think you are by the way? Well let me tell you you are just some low life random girl who just go...
7.1K 158 13
Marinette dupain Chang is a mermaid but not just any mermaid she is a princess and she has powers but she does not want to stay at the palace she wan...
324K 9.7K 58
[completed] "I'm Harry Styles. The artist." ~~ Two heartbroken individuals happen to stumble into each others lives and completely change everything...