One-Eighty || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer... More

One-Eighty
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 4

27.1K 1.8K 1.5K
By Perfect_Memory

The first thing Taehyung noticed when he walked into the visitors room was how cold it looked. The room had just plain white walls, a cheap looking brown floor, no windows, 2 doors one to enter and one to leave and three sets of a table with two chairs all made out of complete metal. The whole atmosphere of the room screamed cold to the young lawyer, nothing seems welcoming or warm at all. It was more than clear that everybody who came in here just did their business and left, no friendly chats or lovely visitings at all.

Taehyung's eyes wandered to the back of the room, a guard as intimidating as the one who had taken him to this room stood next to a heavy metal door with a big lock on it. The door probably lead back to the cells in the prison, cells filled with dangerous criminals. In other words a place Taehyung didn't wanna be at all. The brown haired boy did feel a little saver knowing that a guard would be in the room while he would be discussing Jungkook's case with him but it never took away all of his nerves.

Taehyung's eyes slowly wandered to the center of the room, immediately locking eyes with a boy around his age. The boy had short raven coloured hair, piercing brown eyes and multiple scars on his face and exposed arms. Arms that were covered in tattoos, starting from the guy's fingers all the way up to under his sleeves. The young man wore an oversized orange prison suit but Taehyung was still able to see the huge muscled body that was underneath it. The guy looked like he had come straight out of an action movie, the only thing missing was an ugly red scar on his eye. Even Though he was around the same age as Taehyung this guy looked older, a lot older and scarier.

The young man was sitting down on a metal chair in the middle of the room, a simple and small metal table before him which was just big enough for two persons. Both inmate's hands where handcuffed to the armrests of the chair and his feet were cuffed to each other to make sure he couldn't move them. Taehyung was relieved they were kept in a place away from Taehyung but he still couldn't help but feel some form of pity towards the other. The young prisoner looked like an animal caged to some furniture but on the other hand who knew what the ravenette could do to him with those hands, kill him, strangle him?

Taehyung swallowed hard and quickly averted his eyes away from his new client, not being able to look at him for much longer without getting even more scarred.

The boy however still kept his gaze aimed at Taehyung, following every move he made like a predator watching its prey. It felt intimidating and not comfortable at all to the young lawyer. If he would have been in any other setting he would have turned around without a second thought and walked away from the boy in front of him, but he knew he couldn't. This was his dream case for god's sake, he couldn't walk away from it now. He needed to be strong and get over himself, the boy was chained so there was nothing he could do to him. Taehyung was literally scared for nothing......right?

Taehyung took a deep breath and clenched his bag in his hand before he slowly made his way towards the boy in front of him, still feeling the inmate's piercing gaze on his body. Within a few seconds he reached the metal table and put his bag carefully down on the ground before taking a seat on the opposite side of the table, all while he avoided looking at the boy in front of him.

As Taehyung looked up he immediately locked eyes with the raven haired boy. The young prisoner's piercing brown eyes instantly burying themselves on Taehyung's face. The young lawyer immediately noticed some details on the boys face he had failed to see when he was standing further away from him. The boy had a small scar on his cheek, multiple little scars surrounding his neck and chestnut brown eyes with a hint of gold in it. His hands and arms were filled with tattoos he could now make out more clearly. Some looking like completely random drawings while others were complete masterpieces. The young boy looked a lot more dangerous from up close, his whole aura screamed 'if you mess with me I will kill you' to Taehyung and he didn't like it one bit.

Taehyung blinked his eyes a few times in order to not get lost in the inmate's face, he wasn't here to study to boy's anatomy. He had to focus on discussing Jungkook's case with him, after all that is why he came here in the first place.

Taehyung swallowed hard before he took a deep breath. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kim Taehyung and I'm your lawyer. I came here today to discuss your case with you." The young lawyer said while looking at the younger boy in front of him as he waited for the ravenette to respond.

Silence......complete and utter silence fell over the room.

The young inmate before him didn't respond, he just kept looking with his intimidating gaze at Taehyung. The longer Jungkook didn't say anything, the more nervous the young lawyer became. Had he already said something the younger didn't like? He wasn't even in this room for more than 5 minutes.

"Kim Taehyung huh, from which shithole did they get you?" The boy before him suddenly said with a small smirk on his face. "You know, most of my lawyers don't even dare to come near me. All of them being too scared that I will hurt them. I must say I'm impressed you actually dared to come this close to me." The raven haired boy continued, while the smirk was still plastered on his face. "You must either be very brave or very stupid, you can fill that one in yourself.......I would go for the last one." the raven haired inmate spoke while still looking at the young lawyer in front of him.

Taehyung swallowed with some difficulty, this boy was though and surely didn't seem like he wanted to make the young lawyer less nervous in any way. He didn't even look like he wanted to discuss his case with the lawyer at all.

The young lawyer took a small breath and used all the courage he had to answer the raven haired boy. "I don't think I'm any of those. I came here to do my job, and that is what we're gonna do now, discuss your case."

Taehyung slowly reached down to grab his bag. His eyes once again falling on both the ravenette's feet who were handcuffed to the legs of the chair. He didn't know why but it made Taehyung feel a little bit less nervous, knowing the boy was bound to that chair and couldn't in any way come closer to Taehyung made him feel somewhat safe.

A deep haunting chuckle left the prisoner's mouth, instantly bringing Taehyung's eyes back up to him. "You've got some nerve ordering me around, pretty face. Wouldn't do that again if I were you though or your face won't be as pretty by the end of this hour."

Taehyung's eyes widened while all colour started to drain from his face. Okay he had definitely made a mistake by saying that to the inmate and he already started to regret this whole job. There was no way he would be able to work with this guy, he was way too scary and dangerous for the young lawyer, on the other hand backing out would probably seem even more weak to the man before him.

With a deep sigh Taehyung grabbed the handle of his bag and carefully placed it in his lap. He opened the zipper while looking inside, already knowing what he needed to grab. His eyes instantly fell on a few papers, a noteblock and a pen. Taehyung quickly taken them all out, closing the zipper and placing the bag on the ground again.

"I would like to quickly go through your case, read out everything you have been accused of and then find some way to make sure you won't get accused of them..........if you are okay with that" Taehyung said a little uncertain to the boy on the other side of the table, again getting no response from him. Did the raven haired boy even know how serious this was? If Taehyung failed to plead him not guilty the boy would be on death row, he surely must know that. Taehyung was literally his only chance at living, so why wasn't he helping Taehyung by discussing his case.

"Okay........ let's start by looking at the things you are being accused of." Taehyung said as he was ready to start reading them out loud before he got interrupted by the inmate on the other side of the table.

"Are you fucking serious right now?" the inmate said before he started laughing right at Taehyung's face.

The young lawyer looked at him confused, why was he laughing? He surely hadn't said anything funny.

"You're seriously gonna try and tell me the shit I did, what do you think this is? Fucking law school? This must be the joke of the century right?" The ravenette said while his laughter died down and a smirk krept onto his face. He looked at Taehyung with his piercing eyes. The amount of arrogance within them not being able to miss at all. " Trust me Kim, if there would be one person here who would know what I did and if I did the shit I'm being accused of it would be me. I wouldn't need you to figure all that out." Arrogance clearly lacing the young inmates voice.

The ravenette was clearly making fun of the young lawyer and Taehyung didn't like it one bit. The brown haired boy had spent hour after hour working on the inmate's case and this was what he got in return? An arrogant inmate who basically told him he didn't need him. Lets say this wasn't how he had pictured his first big case to turn out at all.

Taehyung closed his eyes, counted to ten in his head and looked at the inmate before him with a sharp look. His emotions getting the better of him despite the threat the inmate had just made at him a few minutes ago. "I don't care if you did it or not Jeon, I only care about how I can prove you didn't."

This boy was really getting on his nerves but he wasn't giving up yet, he needed to win this case and he wasn't going to let anyone come between him and his big breakthrough, not even this scary inmate. Jungkook did make it unnecessarily hard for him though. It was clear he wasn't planning on helping Taehyung with his own case at all.

A creepy smile crept upon Jungkook's face. The look on his face looking like it came straight out of a horror movie. Jungkook instantly gave Taehyung the chills again, already regretting his previous statement.

The inmate's gaze landed on Taehyung again, looking Taehyung straight into his eye. A challenging look with Jungkook's own eyes while another creepy smirk crept on his face. "You can't plead me innocent of the things I'm being accused of, Kim. After all everyone knows I actually did them and I'm proud of them."

Taehyung looked at him with disbelieve is his eyes. Did the raven haired boy before him just confess he did everything he was being accused of? He had to be kidding him right?

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, why did he admit it this easily. Didn't he know his life was on the line? Why was he so keen on making Taehyung's job so much harder?

Taehyung let out a soft sigh and began to grab his papers again and put them in his bag, there was no way he was going to win this case if Jungkook just straight up confessed everything. The young lawyer was wasting his time, Jungkook wasn't going to help him anytime soon and he had a feeling the younger didn't even know how serious his case was. The inmate clearly didn't understand his own life was on the line and Taehyung decided to make sure he did.

"Just so you know, if you won't help me I'm not going to be able to plead you innocent". Taehyung said as he grabbed his bag from the ground and stood up from the metal chair he had been sitting on during his visit. "And if I won't manage to plead you innocent, you will be put on death row. You are literally playing with your life Jungkook, think about that next time I visit you." The young lawyer said to the inmate, who in return only shook his head at Taehyung.

As Taehyung was ready to turn around and leave Jungkook began laughing again. Taehyung locked eyes with him and saw that challenging gaze in his eyes again. "You know, in order to be plead guilty or innocent you have to come to the actual pleading part of this whole trial, let's try that first shall we? I don't need you Kim, just so you know." Jungkook said, an arrogant tone lacing his voice and a smirk visible on his face.

Taehyung looked at him one last time before he turned around and quickly made his way to the exit of the room. He knew Jeon Jungkook wasn't easy to work with but he never imagined it to be this hard. He surely would hope his next visit the boy would be a bit nicer.

Even though he already knew that wouldn't be the case at all........

____

A/N

Question of the week:
Who's your ultimate k-pop bias?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story and to get a little sneak peak of the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 774 30
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
214K 6.7K 36
"The thoughts of you devour me Taehyung, what do you expect from me?" "Then, how about you come devour me Jungkook," --- 100k - May 1st, 2020.
1.5K 33 7
(COMPLETED) Taehyung is having some weird dreams about the members but he doesn't know why and the maknae gets jealous. *Smutland over here. Mature...
1.7M 87.7K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...