Focus ยฅ Jalen Green

By eclipsebirlem

Makenna Bluitt moves to Fresno, California to focus on school and her sports. But distractions like Jalen Gre... More

INTRODUCTIONS๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
1๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
2๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
3๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
4๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
5๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
6๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
7๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
8๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
9๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
10๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
11๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
12๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
13๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
14๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
15๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
16๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
17๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
18๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
19๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
20๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
21๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
22๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
23๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
24๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
25๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
26๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
27๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
28๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
29๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
30๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
31๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
32๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
33๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
34๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
35๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
36๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
37๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
38๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
39๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
40๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
41๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
43๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
44๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
45๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
46๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
47๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
48๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ
49๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ

42๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ

1.3K 52 1
By eclipsebirlem

Jalen Green

The dinner table was really quiet. No one spoke unless they asked someone for something other than that no conversation was mad.

"Jalen, baby what's wrong?" Mom says.

I shake my head.

"Something is wrong." She says concerned.

Dior looks at me.

"Is it..." He pauses looking for approval to say it.

I nod.

"Makenna."

"What about her?" Dad says.

"Please don't tell me y'all broke up." Mom pouts.

I just hold my head down.

I hear my Mom get out of her seat. She walks over and hugs me.

"Baby, I am so sorry! I know how much you loved that girl. We did too." She says comforting me.

"I'm going to never see her again." I say softly.

"Huh?" Dior says.

"What happened?" Dad asks.

"She's moving. Her parents got a promotion and is making her move. She didn't want to long distance because she said it would hurt her. So we called it quits." I explain.

"Man, Im sorry. You guys really had a connection." Dad says.

When he says that I think of all the memories. All of the times we've had. I remember her first day she came here. I was already obsessed with her. I remember staring at her at lunch.

£££

We were at lunch my friends were talking, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy looking at Makenna. She's amazingly good looking.

"Jalen." I hear Josh say.

I snap out of my daze.

"Wassup, man?" I say casually.

"Don't act like we didn't see you staring." Josh says as the boys agree.

"I mean how could I not stare look at her." I say gesturing to look at her.

I look and see her smiling.

I would do anything to see that smile.

£££

I remember when I stalked to find her Instagram. The first time she said she loved me. How stubborn she is. I felt my eyes water.

"I'm gonna go to my room." I say dismissing myself.

How am I going to live without her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
667K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
180K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
404K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...