33🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

I wake up feeling great. I scroll through my Instagram to see this.

•••

Liked by jamorant, brandonboston, and 157,852 others

jalen: together.. always and forever😍

View all 1,333 comments

jamorant: proud of you guy!❤️

jalenxgreen: we've lost him💔
         |kenbluu: we can learn to share❤️

kennabluitt: so proud of my parents😭

flamingeos: drop an @ ?
         |jalen: nah fam stay curious😂

olivia.neelyy: at this point you can have her🥺
          |jalen: i always get what i want🙃

livvyxkenny: plz get married😭❤️

kenbluu: forever and ever🙈😭❤️

•••

I walk downstairs to see my parents making breakfast. I look at Jayden and he looks just as confused as I am.

"What are you guys doing?" Jayden asks.

"What? Can we not make you guys breakfast to start you guys day?" Mom asks.

"Not really.. we've done it by ourselves many time without you guys." I say harshly.

"Please just sit down and eat." Dad says.

I roll my eyes and do as said.

It was quiet the few minutes of breakfast but I finally started up a conversation.

"So my boyfriend's parents want to meet you guys for dinner this week." I say.

"Boyfriend?" Dad asks surprised.

"Yes, boyfriend."

"And how long have you know this boyfriend?" Mom asks.

"Since the beginning of the school year. We've almost dated for a month now." I say smiling holding on the 'J' necklace he gave me.

"Let me guess he gave that to you too." Mom said.

"Yeah, he said his grandma gave it to him. She passed away recently and said that Im like her." I said smiling cheekily.

It was an awkward silence.

"So will you guys be there?" I ask.

"Sure sweetie." Mom says.

I just nod.

Later, we talked about the colleges we recently got into and how stressful it was to choose. It felt good to let out all of my emotions to my parents. It felt good to have a conversation with them.

They were listening, Jayden and I were talking. For once, it felt like we're just a normal family.

•••

Today was a normal day of school, but something about Jalen was off.

Again, like the same situation that happened previously. He went ghost on me and didn't even try to talk to me. I really hope he's okay.

Jalen Green

"Dude, you can't just ignore her forever. There's no way your getting her back after this. She's gonna shut you out completely and you're gonna be big mad." Josh exclaims.

I just sigh and speed up my pace.

I realize that i'm lowkey ghosting her. The thought of love is scary to me. I just don't want to get hurt. All good things never last.

Josh just continues to talk to me.

"Jalen, when she got here she had no intentions in dating anybody. But she was willing to change that... for your rabbit ass." Josh says rolling his eyes.

I stop in the middle of the hallway.

"And why do you care so much? Do you like her or something?" I ask.

He pauses and sighs. 

"No, she's my best friend, dude. I don't want her getting her nor you because you're gonna hurt yourself." Josh says.

I sigh and realize he's right.

"Josh you-," I try to say to him but he just shakes his head.

"Nah, don't even worry about." He said walking off.

I really need to talk to Makenna.