14🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

Today is the day I go on a date with Jalen. Or is it a date? Who knows? He called our last date a date.

We're going out somewhere but first... i have a beta club ceremony today. So i'm gonna go to my ceremony then get changed.

Jalen Green

I've been waiting for Makenna about 30 minutes now. I started to get irritated and I cranked my car.

Until I saw Makenna's pearl BMW pull into the driveway. She hurries our the car and gets in my car breathing hard.

"Took you long enough." I said jokingly laughing.

"I'm sorry. I had a beta club ceremony today and I tried not to be late... but you know how parents are about pictures." She said as I laughed.

She looks at the mirror to look at herself in then i realized how good she looked.

"Damn, why you so dressed up?" I ask her.

She turns to me and frown.

"Did you not just hear what I said... beta club ceremony?" She says.

"Yeah, but you didn't change." I ask her.

"No, I didn't want you to wait any longer." She says.

I just look at her outfit.

"What is it bad?" She asks.

"Nah it just... you look fresher that me. If you wanted to be fresh I would've been fresh." I say starting to teasing her.

"And that dress is kinda short so." I add in.

"So, what do you me to do, Jalen?" She asks.

"Nothing. I was teasing. You look beautiful." I say smiling.

"Stop." She says turning away blushing.

"Oh no, don't do that." I say trying to see her face.

I've seen Makenna blush and it's the CUTEST thing I've ever seen by far.

"Okay, take me wherever you're gonna take me!" She says.

"Ooh! Feisty." I say teasing her.

She jokingly hits me and laugh.

•••

Right now, the date is going well. We were outside the restaurant and I was trying to take Makenna's picture.

"Okay hurry up!" I say.

"Okay ready." She says posing.

Just as I take the picture she moves.

"Wait!" She says moving.

"You messed up the picture." I say as she's laughing.

"Let me see." She says coming close to me looking at the phone.

•••

•••

"Okay, but wait that's hot." I say in a girly voice.

"Why does that look good?" She says surprised.

"Because of you, baby." I say. 

She looks up at me, smiles, and blushes.

She was about to say something, but we were interrupted by a loud screech.

We look and see Madison.

"Oh no." I mumble.

"Jalen... what are you doing with that?" Madison says rolling her eyes.

"Her name is Makenna and WE are on a date." I say as I put arms around Makenna's waist.

Madison just whines. "Jalen Green. You'll know what you're missing." She says stomping off.

Makenna looks back at me and laugh.

She's so gorg 😍!