20🕺🏽

Jalen Green

Today is the day i'm gonna ask Makenna to homecoming. It's gonna be very unexpected because this is last minute.

I woke up and get to school early to get started. I got help from the principal and teachers to set it up in front of the school.

I soon began to finish and the school doors opened and people came through the doors.

Now I sat waiting for Makenna to arrive at school.

Makenna Bluitt

Today I woke up feeling like today was gonna be a good day.

I walked into school seeing everyone staring at me similar to the first day of school.

I see Josh and walk up to him.

"Please tell me I just look cute today." I exclaim.

He laughs at the reference I used from my first day of school.

"No. Just know you made my mans have it bad." He says pointing over behind me.

I turn around and see a bunch of lights hanging from the ceiling. Then I see Jalen with a poster.

"Makenna, will you go to homecoming with me?" He asks walking up to me smiling.

"I know I messed up things, but I hope you're still willing to go."

Everyone around us aww'd. I could feel myself blushing.

I smile and nod. Then go in for a hug.

I notice the principal around the corner give Jalen a thumbs up.

We pull out from the hug and I just smile.

"You are so cute." I say laughing.

"Not as cute as you though." He says smiling back.

"Well you need to go to class. I'll see you second period alright?"

"Yeah... and thank you." I say smiling.

"You shouldn't say thank you to me. I should be saying thank you to you for giving me another chance." He says.

"Okay, don't get too sentimental. I have class and I don't need to be crying." I say laughing.

"See ya cutie!" He says walking off.

•••

"I saw y'all in the hallway! Y'all are cute!" Olivia says.

I just smile at the fact that I'm going to homecoming with Jalen Green.

"He's never done something public like that." I hear Madison say.

"Why are you in our conversation?" Kennedy asks.

I roll my eyes.

"You have him wrapped around your little finger.. but he will be mine's again." Madison says.

"Sure. You said that last time." I say smirking.

The girls just laugh as Madison gasps and walks off.

"I think it's time to tell you Makenna. If you like Jalen you need to hold him down because girls like that.... will occur and he'll run with them." Liv says.

I nod because she was right.

I needed to let Jalen know I want him to be mine. Maybe he wouldn't have kissed her if I just told him he was mine. I just need to prove to him like he's proving to me.

A/n:  .