46🕺🏽

Makenna Bluitt

Now that my parents have allowed me to stay for my senior year. I'm now focused on getting scholarships from any school. Once again I see Jalen and facetime him every now and then, but we are very busy.

I walk to the lunch table and see the gang is already there.

"Wassup y'all." I say sitting down.

"Hi bitch." Josh says.

I just chuckle at him and look over to Jalen and lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and kisses the top of my head.

"So what have you guys been up too?" Olivia asks.

"Scholarship shit. It's stressful as hell." I say.

"Have you gotten any letters back?" Liv asks.

I shake my head slowly in disappoint.

"You'll get one. Just keep working." Jalen says kissing my head again.

"Speaking of scholarships, we need to celebrate." Dior says.

I get off of Jalen and chuckle.

"Why what's going on?" I say moving my hair out of my face.

"Jalen's got a lot of scholarships and Auburn is one of them." Josh says.

I squint my eyes in confusion.

"Wow, I didn't know that."

"But he might not be going to school. He might go to the G League." Josh continues.

"I didn't... know that either." I say feeling kind of left out.

"Sorry, babe. Just been kind of busy." He says eating his food.

"It's okay. I guess, but that's insane. We should totally celebrate." I say.

"Hey, Ken. It's kind of just a me and the boys thing, but we can celebrate all together later." Jalen says.

I found it weird that Jalen said that. Olivia and I always hang out with the guys. We used to find it weird, but now we're used to it. But I guess I should give them their guy time.

I look at Olivia and she shrugs.

"Cool." I say bluntly.

•••

"Is it's just me or do I feel like Jalen is trying to avoid you in a way?" Olivia asks.

"I honestly don't know." I shrug.

"Well you need to figure it out." Liv says.

I see Madison and her used to be it girls together.

Recently, me and Olivia have been hanging out with Madison because we felt bad. Her brother passed away and she had no friends. She needed someone, so we were their for her. And to see her back with the girls that dropped her kind of makes me feel betrayed.

"What are they doing hanging out?" I whisper to Olivia.

"Maybe she went back to the streets." Liv says.

I laugh and push her away from me.

"You're a clown. Cmon." I say as I walk up to Madison.

"Wassup Madison." I say to her.

She slowly looks at me, looks back at her crew, and I notice her ignore me.

"Wow, you cold, sour, long-nosed bitch. I told you she wasn't worth our time." Liv says.

"Maybe she's making amends." I say shrugging.

Olivia sighs.

"Ugh, you're so oblivious." She says shaking her head.

I sigh in frustration.

"C'mon... after school we just have a day with us and the girls." Olivia says.

I nod.

"I'm down."

•••

As we waited for Maddi and Kennedy, we took pictures.

•••

Liked by ondreazlopez, jordanlewistucker, and 58,748 others

kenbluu: it's the bucket hat for me🤠🧚‍♀️✨💖🕺🏽

View all 7,568 comments.

jaygup: what? the hat makes the outfit🤠

kennythemenace: makenna: 🤠
👐🏽

jordanlewistucker: 😍

jalenbluu: our queen☺️

larray: slay bitch🕺🏽

skaijackson: yasssss!😌💞

•••

I watch how Maddi and Kennedy walks out with Madison. I look over at Olivia.

"Did you tell Madison?" I ask her.

"You know I wouldn't tell that bitch shit." Liv says.

"Hey y'all. Hey Madison.. what are you doing?" I ask her confused.

"I'm coming with you guys. Maddi and Kennedy told me about it." Madison says smiling.

Like I said Madison and I have squashed beef, but that don't mean I wanna play sleepover with the bitch. I still don't really trust her.

I clap my hands together and smile faking.

"Great!" I say fake smiling hard.