23🕺🏽

Jalen Green

Right now i'm at school and it's a normal day. I'm on my PE class and we're playing basketball. Some new kid was talking reckless.

"Damn.. that's broke like your jump shot." He said.

"Ya brodie, you talking hella shit. Let's one on one." I say walking up to him.

"Fuck one on one. How about a shooting contest?" He said.

I look at my boys and they shook their heads 'no'. Because you know everything I do is recorded and no free clout.

"Nah, you ain't worth my time jit." I say about to walk off.

"Don't tell me you're a bitch like your girl Makenna." He says as everyone ''ooh'd".

I turn around quickly.

"Ay don't y'all about my girl like that." I say.

"Aww.. you getting all defensive for Makenna. You should of saw how she was riding me last night. Man she look innocent, but she's a real freak in the sheets." He says.

I push him and Josh holds me back.

"You better watch yourself boy. You don't know who you're messing with." I say to him.

"How about you go on somewhere? Big nosed ass bitch." Josh says to him.

"Ya Cam. Why don't you chill?" Tyler says.

"I was just trolling. Didn't know big boy would try to fight me." Cameron said shrugging.

"Yeah but when you talk about my girl... you outta pocket." I say.

"My bad all jokes. The name's Cameron btw." He says holding his hand out.

I just look it up and down.

"All due respect but he's not shaking your hand though." Dior says.

He takes his hand back. "That's fair." He says shrugging.

"Aren't you new here? What's with all the bullshit?" Elijah asks.

"That's how you start relationship." He says.

"Yeah, a relationship to get you're ass beat. You was good until you started talking about my mans girl." Josh said.

"If you're new... how you know my girl?" I ask him.

"I hear stuff and we've got a few classes. Look at how beautiful she is.. she's the most visible girl in the school. Must be good to be you huh?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah, I'm a lucky guy. I guess you could say." I say agreeing with him.

"So are y'all together together or talking?" He asks.

"We're talking." I say.

"So she's available?" He asks.