Third Cousins to the Rescue

By xoxo_nara

How would you feel if you were forced to get married to an older person while you're underaged? What if you w... More

Got Ideas?
Try
Plan B, I Think
Um, Can You Repeat That?
We Need A Miracle
God, If You're Listening, We Need Help
Got Plans
Waiting & Thinking
The Hall
Screwed?
Wedding Day
Um, I Don't Remember That
Huston, I Think We Have A Problem
We Have Reached Our Destination
Clearing Things Up
The Result
The True Story

Holy Sh*t

1K 19 0
By xoxo_nara

Mindblown.

That's just how I felt right now. I feel so bad now. Why? Well let me tell you what my mom told me.

"My cousin has a daughter that's getting married. Salma, remember her? She's seventeen, a little older that you, Rowshon."

Yeah, we all heard that.

"Oh my god. I heard about that at my friend's birthday party. A friend of hers told us. She can't get married! It's against the law! You have to be older than eighteen to get married!" Rowshon informed us.

"Her dad is selling her to a guy for money. The guy gets her and a free card to America. She doesn't really have a choose in this. We saw her two days ago, when we found out, and she said she was okay with it. We were all shocked. We don't know who this guy is or how old he is. All the card said was where and when."

"The girls at the party said her mom left them."

FYI, I'm just frozen to a spot. All I can do is just listen. Best Christmas gift ever.

"No, her mom was abused and left with her daughter. Salma's mom lost custody of her and her dad won it. He is just a greedy man who loves his money." Rowshon ran to our room to call her friend.

"Damn, I need a shower." Finally I can speak. And yes those are the only words I can say.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

After my long shower I got out to find out more.

"Mom, the groom, uck, is twenty and he's related to the girl at the party. The one who told us this past week. I'm trying to get a pic of him for us to see." Damn, my sis can get info from everyone.

It's a hard knock life. Mostly for my cousin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 18.8K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
542K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
1.6K 103 28
Dharshana(daring and courageous) and Siddharth(emotional, goal-oriented) met in their family engagement and eventually fell in love. Caste and status...
13.5K 973 33
Vijay : You did not have to do that... Naan unna romba love pannen..... But you...what did you do...you broke my trust....he said while pressing her...