The Cursed Tribrid *COMPLETED*

By kkppmv

A mythical creature only spoken about in stories, because that's what it was right, just a story? A scary and... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The City Of Fallen Angels
Chapter 3 - The Reunion
Chapter 4 - We all learn new things
Chapter 5 - Old Acquaintance
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - In The Mind Of Paige Hyde
Chapter 8 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 9 - Problems follow everyone
Chapter 10 - Trip to New Orleans
Chapter 11 - Lost Sibling
Chapter 12 - Growing Weaker
Chapter 13 - Ophelias awakening
Chapter 14 - Unbound Relations
Chapter 15 - Returning of the Shadowhunters
Chapter 16 - Failed Ritual
Chapter 17 - When Will Good Things Happen
Chapter 19 - The Wedding From Hell
Chapter 20 - Shadowhunters Background
Chapter 21 - The Red Demon
Chapter 22 - The Jounal of Fenella Hutchinson
Chapter 23 - The Return Of Valentine
Chapter 24 - Blood calls to blood
Chapter 25 - The Mortal Cup
Chapter 26 - The Evil We Love
Chapter 27 - Lord Of Shadows
Chapter 28 - Broken Promises Lead to Affairs
Chapter 29 - The Lost Herondale
Chapter 30 - Mother of All Creations
Chapter 31 - Born to an Endless Night
Chapter 32 - Book of Shadows
Chapter 33 - The Lost Angel
Chapter 34 - "Kill or Be Killed"
Chapter 35 - Jocelyn Fairchild
Chapter 36 - Past Love Comes Back to Haunt
Chapter 37 - A Chill in the Air
Chapter 38 - Unexpected.
Chapter 39 - New Comers
Chapter 40 - Turn of Events
Chapter 41 - Queen of Air and Darkness
Chapter 42 - While She Was Sleeping
Chapter 43 - Awakenings
Chapter 44 - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
Chapter 45 - Baby Keeper
Chapter 46 - Never Ending
Chapter 47 - The More You Ignore Her, The Closer She Gets
Chapter 48 - Alive and Kicking
Chapter 49 - Lies May Set You Free
Chapter 50 - All It Cost Her

Chapter 18 - "Im immortal, bitch"

111 7 0
By kkppmv

It has been 35 minutes since Kellina's death, Klaus had fled, no one knew where he went, Ophelia was in tears because she thought that it was her sister that died, Stefan was in his room, he threw things, flipped his desk, he was angry he couldn't do anything to avenge her death.
Caroline and Elena finally came back to the Salvatore house, Caroline and Elena both had something to tell everyone about the wedding.
Caroline and Elena were confused on why everyone was upset, but then Caroline sees Kellina's body laying on the couch Ophelia was sitting on.
They saw the bruises around her neck, Damon and Bonnie had filled them in on what happened, Stefan then came down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Damon asked

"I'm going to go kill Klaus" Stefan said holding the white oak stake

"What, oh no you're not" Elena said, "Stefan if you kill Klaus, everyone he's turned will die with him, you and Damon will die".

"Well, I don't care, I'm not going to just sit here and watch him kill the people I love Elena" Stefan said

"Wait, love? you love her?" Elena asked shocked

"I don't know Elena, maybe I do, but what does that have to do with you, what you get to move on from me and love my brother but I can't move on from you?" Stefan asked.

"Stefan I never-" Elena said

"No just stop it Elena, I don't want to hear it" Stefan yelled

"Brother, calm down" Damon said walking towards him.

"What do you suppose we do Damon?" Stefan asked

"We burn her" Ophelia said

Everyone looked at Ophelia, "We burn her body, then she will be back with Luci, but Kellina won't come back"

"See, perfect, no one has to die" Damon said

"Damon" Maze said, Damon looked at her, "That's a little too soon".

Damon and Stefan then grab Kellina's body, they take her out back, there was this wood stump, the boys placed her body in front of the stump, Ophelia stared.

"Insendia" she said as Kellina lit up on fire, she began to cry as she watched her sister burn.

Stefans anger then began to grow more and more the longer he watched Kellina's body turn to ash, he walked away into the house, he walked towards the glass cups and bourbon on the table.
Stefan then poured himself a glass, he paused for a second, then he threw the cup at the fireplace.

"Woah there brother, don't waste the bourbon" Damon said walking in

"She's gone Damon, I told her how I felt, now she's gone" Stefan said

"It's not your fault" Damon said

"Yes it is Damon, I didn't need to bring her back here, but I did" Stefan says.

The girls walk in, Jeremy drove Bonnie and Elena home, Ophelia, Mazikeen, and Caroline walked over to Stefan, Ophelia tells everyone she is tired so she heads into Kellina's room to take a nap.
Caroline tried to comfort Stefan, but Stefan didn't want her comfort, he pushed her aside, Mazikeen tried to get Stefan to calm down and to not be so rude.
Stefan let his anger get the best of him, he tried to snap her neck, but Mazikeen twisted Stefans arm and pushed him to Damon.

"I- I'm sorry Maze, I didn't mean to do that" Stefan said

"It's fine, just get over it" Mazikeen said

Everyone then heard something at the door, the sky went dark, the sun was gone, it was night time at 4 o'clock pm.
The door opened, there was a man walking in, he had a woman in his arms, she was young, her hair swung as it hung from his arms, he wore a suit and tie.
Damon and Stefan questioned it, they thought it was Elijah, but when the man got closer, they saw it wasn't.

"Oh my god" Maze said surprised

"Who the hell are you" Damon asked

"Well, I'm not anyone important, yet" the man said in a heavy British accent.

The man and Mazikeen made eye contact, Maze knew who he was, she didn't say anything though, he walked closer to the couch, he then placed the women down, Stefan and Damon walked closer to see who it was.
It was Kellina, Stefan turned to look at the man, but he and Maze were gone, Stefan didn't worry to go look for them.
Stefan got down on his knees and tried to wake Kellina up, Damon said he would run downstairs to try and feed her a blood bag.

Meanwhile, Maze and the man were in the woods, Maze had hugged him, "How are you here?" she asked

"I had to bring her back, this isn't over" he said

"Lucifer, if you leave hell, who will be running it?" Maze asked

"Well, I'm not going to be gone for long, but love" Lucifer replied.

Lucifer tells Maze that he has to leave soon, but that he needs Maze to help Kellina with anything she needs.
Lucifer told Maze that he cannot have his mother roaming around freely and that he needs to find her and put her back in hell where she belongs.
Maze tells Lucifer that she will do anything Kellina needs, Maze asked Lucifer how and why Kellina died in the first place.
Lucifer had explained to Maze that when Kellina was out of her body for so long, Lilith took over and Kellina's body basically forgot its actual identity.
Once Kellina died, Lucifer was able to put her soul in the path to find herself, once her soul is reconnected to her body, she will wake up herself and a tribrid once again.

Maze gets a call from Stefan, Lucifer tells Maze to keep the secret about his mother from everyone, he doesn't want people to know she's free.
Lucifer then tells Maze to help Kellina banish the Hecate back to hell, he has some punishments for her.
Maze then watched Lucifer as he walked into the darkness, once Lucifer was gone, the sun came back out, the birds sang, and the sky turned blue.
Maze went back to the manor, when she was back, she saw Kellina awake on the couch, Kellina sat up and ran to hug Maze.

"Ugh, this'll never get old" Kellina said as she squeezed tightly

"I know, I'm glad you're back" Mazikeen said smiling

"But I'm pissed off that you guys burned my body" Kellina said pulling away crossing her arms.

"Hey, that wasn't my fault, it was Lia" Mazikeen said

"Oh, does she know Im alive?" Kellina asked, "As a matter of fact, does she know I'm me?"

"I don't know, but I think you should go up there and tell her," Mazikeen said.

"Yeah, you're right" Kellina replied

Kellina started to walk up the stairs, she opened her room door, she saw Ophelia sitting on the bed staring at the floor, "I know you aren't her" Ophelia said.

"Ophelia I'm really sorry" Kellina said

"There's no need to apologize, my brother did this, he took my sister away from me because he hated the fact that we will be a family again" Ophelia said looking up at Kellina.

"Don't say that" Kellina said

"Why not?" Ophelia said raising her voice

"Hey, don't get all rude with me" Kellina said, "But it's because it's not true, he does want to be a family again, he just wants it to be where you all belong, in Hell or Heaven".

"I never belonged in hell" Ophelia said

"Rethink that for a second, you killed two men, one more if you count the time your sister ripped someone's heart out for the ritual that failed" Kellina said.

Ophelia began to stand up trying to throw Kellina across the room, when Ophelia tried to use her magic on Kellina, Kellina didn't move, Kellina had a new power where she could copy others powers without needing to siphon them.
Siphoning would take their power from them, but copying is when she can easily copy the power that is being used against her.
Since Kellina basically already had that power, nothing really happened, she swung Ophelia back onto the bed, she walked over to her, "Don't ever, try that again, we are in this together" she said.

Ophelia looked at Kellina, "You're not so different from my sister after all, you both will do anything to take care of people you love".

"Who doesn't?" Kellina asked, "But you're my family now, we are Morningstar's, we don't work against each other".

"So, are you down to crash a demon wedding?" Kellina asked smiling

Ophelia sits up, she then starts to smile too, Kellina and Ophelia both get out of their dresses and get dressed in some pants and a t-shirt.
Ophelia asked Kellina how she knows the wedding is still happening, Kellina asked Ophelia how she doesn't, "You have your mothers sight, you can see the future, why couldn't you see this?" Kellina said as she grabbed Ophelia's shoulders.
Once Kellina touched Ophelia, Ophelia began to get these black and white visions, she saw the Hecate, she was planning her wedding, her bridesmaids were also demons from hell.
Kellina lets go of Ophelia, they both then start to walk out the room, Maze was waiting for them, the three girls walked out the door, when Damon and Stefan tried to follow them, Kellina snapped their neck by flicking her wrist in the air.

"First, I want to make a quick stop" Kellina said

Kellina drove to the Mikaelson house, Ophelia and Mazikeen waited in the car while Kellina walked inside, Kellina saw Rebekah, she was happy to see Kellina alive and well.
Rebekah hugs Kellina, Kellina asked Rebekah if she had seen their brother, Rebekah then told Kellina that Klaus was in his bedroom.

"What are you going to do?" Rebekah asked

"I'm going to give him a taste of my mind," Kellina said, walking quickly up the stairs towards Klaus' room as Rebekah followed behind.

Kellina breaks the door down of Klaus' room, Klaus was standing at the window, when he turned around and saw his sister, he was relieved.

"Kellina" Klaus whispered, "You're alive" he smiled

"Yeah, I am" Kellina said as she walked closer to Klaus

"I'm so sorry" Klaus said, "How are you not dead?" he asked.

"I'm immortal, bitch" Kellina said as she threw her arm up towards Klaus. She began to choke him using her magic, she tightened her grip, she made Klaus fell to his knees, "How does that feel brother, do you like the way that feels?" she asked.

"Or shall I tightened my grip a little more" Kellina said squeezing

"Kelly, stop it" Rebekah said

"If he died, at least he can come back, it wasn't the same for me right away" Kellina said in anger.

Kellina then grabbed Klaus, picked him up, she had the white oak stake, Rebekah was frightened, Kellina then stabbed Klaus once in the stomach, "That was for killing me".
She then stabs him a second time, again in the stomach but closer to the heart, "That was for not telling me Finn was dead".
Once again, she stabs him the third time in the heart, "And that is for killing our mother without letting me say goodbye" she whispered.

"What did you do!" Rebekah screamed crying, scared that Kellina had just killed their brother

"Don't be dramatic, he's fine, he will just desiccate until you grab that stake out of his heart, I took the power out of it" Kellina said, "If I were you, I wouldn't do it now".

"I would go around doing what I please before bringing him back" Kellina suggested

"So, he's not dead" Rebekah asked

"Not truly, it's just like what he did to all our siblings with the daggers" Kellina said, "Well now I have to go vanquish a demon from hell, bye love" Kellina said as she walked down the stairs and out the front door.

Kellina gets into the car, "Feeling better?" Mazikeen asked

"Much" Kellina smiled, "Okay girls, let's go kill ourselves a demon".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 159 8
A young woman show up at the Mayans clubhouse looking for her dad after the death of your mom and finds love in the process. *I don't own any of the...
63.5K 851 9
Niykee Foster's older brothers and little brother moved to a cottage on their family friends farm. Niykee graduated 3 years and has been in the Marin...
Tasty By Debdon59

Fanfiction

5.9K 468 9
Jimin and Jungkook were two popular males on the club scene,neither had met...when they do......
56.7K 896 10
Years being as a tool, will Elsa finally gets what she deserve?