REDEMPTION // Azula Adventure...

Od smutmaker2000

(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPL... Více

Prologue: So Many Years
Chapter 1: Hunted
Chapter 2: Welcome to the Earth Kingdom
Chapter 3: Rescuing Kiyi
Chapter 4: Ketsueki
Chapter 5: Toph is in Town
Chapter 6: Team Azula
Chapter 7: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8: The Road to Ba Sing Se
Chapter 9: The Raid on Ba Sing Se
Chapter 10: Underground Pt. 1
Chapter 12: More Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13: Autumn Trail
Chapter 14: Return to the Fire Nation
Chapter 15: Finding Destiny
Chapter 16: End of the World Pt. 1
Chapter 17: End of the World Pt. 2 (Saving our People)
Chapter 18: End of the World Pt. 3 (Moonfall)
Epilogue: Redemption

Chapter 11: Underground Pt. 2

195 4 0
Od smutmaker2000

AZULA POV  

"Azula is that you," my mom said.

"No, don't talk to me."

"Azula honey, what's wrong."

She was going to grab my shoulder from behind but I pushed it off immediately. 

"What's wrong," she asked again. 

What is she really asking what's wrong? I spent almost 4 fucking years trying to find my mother and when I finally do, she asks me what's wrong? YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHATS WRONG MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

"What's wrong, WHATS WROOOONGGG!!!," I yelled at her.

I grabbed a rock from the ground at threw it at the wall. After that, my mother ran over to me and hugged me from the back. I then pushed her off and gave her an angry look.

"Get off me, you don't get to touch me," I said.

"Please, let me understand, did I do something wrong," she said.

"Did you do something wrong, you should ask yourself that," I replied. "I spent 4 years of life trying to find you, and you ask me what's wrong. Here is what's wrong, you having another daughter without me knowing. Did you have her cause I was not good enough for you? Is this the love I get in return."

"No Azula I~

"YOU WHAT!!!!! I WASN'T A LOVABLE CHILD TO YOU!!!!! All this time, you favored Zuko over me. Sometimes you even forgot that I existed. You think I'm a monster, don't you? You don't love me."

"No Azula, that's not true at all."

"Stop it, I had enough of your lies. You know, every once in a while. I get dreams saying that you love me, but it was just a dream, none of it was true. But you know what was very true, me blasting you with lighting straight through your body right at the end. Oh, that was very true. Shall we do that in real life."

"No Azula please just listen to me."

"What, what do you have to say."

"None of that is true, I love you with all my heart. It was hard for me knowing that I would be leaving you and your brother. I did all of this to protect you guys," she said.

"No all lies, you did it because you didn't love me."

"No Azula, I love you."

"NO YOU DON'T!!!!!!," I yelled.

"Yes I do Azula, do you hear me."

I LOVE YOU 

DO YOU HEAR ME AZULA

I LOVE YOU 

I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AZULA!!!!!!!!

(Just imagine this with more emotion)

I ran up to my mother and hugged her so much. Tears were falling out of my eyes and I didn't want this moment to stop.

"Azula, I love you okay," she said.

"All my life, all I wanted you to do is love me. You do really love." I said crying.

"Yes Azula, I love you so much."

"I love you too mom."

After a long hug, we broke it up. My mother looked at me and gave a me a kiss on the forehead. I have never felt this feeling before in my life. The feeling of love. I love my mother more than anything right now. 

"Well, I got to go," I said.

"Bye, I will see you in the morning," she replied.

I open the room door and exit to my room.

"Hey where were you," Kiyi said.

"I was with mom," I replied.

"So she is here then."

"Yep"

"Well did she say that she loves us."

That put a little smile on my face. I rarely smile out of joy.

"Yes, she definitely said that she loves us."

"Well good night."

"Good night"

I then went to sleep immediately after that. For the first time in a long time, I was able to sleep well. I didn't think about mom, I didn't think at all. I just fell asleep peacefully.

*THE NEXT MORNING* 

I wake up with a good night's rest and head over to the food area and grab some breakfast.

"Hey Azula, over here."

I look over and see Toph and Troy eating at a table. I walked over to them and sat down next to them.

"So, did you talk to that Noriko women," Troy said.

"Yes, and for the record, she is my mother," I replied.

Just then I see my mom, holding Kiyi's hand and walking towards us.

'Hey guys, what are you up to," she said.

"Oh hi Mrs. uhhhhh Mom," Troy said.

"Please, call me Ursa.'

She then sat next to me.

"So, how are you doing today," she asks.

"I'm good mom. Thank you for last night." I said.

"See, aren't we all one happy family," Kiyi said.

"Well, almost," my mom said.

"What do you mean by that."

"I didn't tell you this but Kiyi your father didn't make it."

"What, what happened to him," Kiyi asks.

"He was killed by one of those men in all black."

Kiyi then cried and my mom comforted her.

"Hey Azula I need to talk to you for a second," Troy said.

"Oh okay" and then I follow him.

"So Azula, will you help me with this mission."

"Yeah sure, what is it."

"We are going to sneak to the blood walker base in disguise and find out some more secrets."

"What, what could the leader possibly do that's even worse than raiding Ba Sing Se," I said.

"I don't know, but we will have to find out."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.1K 225 15
" You want to hear my part of the story ? of being in the gaang? Korra, I'm sorry but I don't remember a lot of it. I do remember writing a journal a...
659K 19.6K 66
(ZUKOxOC) Soana: Princess of The Northern Water Tribe, a beloved sister to Princess Yue, and daughter of Chief Arnook. A betrothal to Prince Zuko to...
257K 7.2K 40
𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐜𝐞 | ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ғɪʀᴇ ❝ I'm not that stupid girl you led on before. ❞ ✎ 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞...
15.1K 622 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...