REDEMPTION // Azula Adventure...

By smutmaker2000

(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPL... More

Prologue: So Many Years
Chapter 1: Hunted
Chapter 2: Welcome to the Earth Kingdom
Chapter 3: Rescuing Kiyi
Chapter 4: Ketsueki
Chapter 5: Toph is in Town
Chapter 7: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 8: The Road to Ba Sing Se
Chapter 9: The Raid on Ba Sing Se
Chapter 10: Underground Pt. 1
Chapter 11: Underground Pt. 2
Chapter 12: More Secrets Revealed
Chapter 13: Autumn Trail
Chapter 14: Return to the Fire Nation
Chapter 15: Finding Destiny
Chapter 16: End of the World Pt. 1
Chapter 17: End of the World Pt. 2 (Saving our People)
Chapter 18: End of the World Pt. 3 (Moonfall)
Epilogue: Redemption

Chapter 6: Team Azula

305 8 0
By smutmaker2000

1 MONTH LATER

"Ughhhhh we have been trying to find a place to stay at for an hour, can't you find something," Toph complained.

"Well, if you stop complaining, maybe I could've found a spot already," Azula replied back.

Azula, Toph, Kiyi, and Win have been trying to find a place to stay for a while before the blood walkers catch up to them again. 

"Hey over there, I see a town in the distance," Win points.

Azula looks over and sees a town nearby the river shore. 

"Well, let's see if we can stay here," Azula said before flying down with the dragon.

The group lands at the nearby docks and hooks up the dragon on the pier. They all then walk into the town and see lots of shops, restaurants, and even a mini motel.

"Maybe we can stay there," Kiyi says.

"Well, let's see if its a good place to stay at," Azula says.

The group walks around the river town and while doing that, they are getting weird looks from the people. Finally, they make it to the motel. 

"Okay guys, while you guys are trying to get a room at the motel, Kiyi and I will look around for some food and supplies," Win says.

"Okay, we will meet you guys soon," and the group split up. 

Azula and Toph head into the motel where they are greeted by this old lady.

"Hello, welcome to Lee's inn, how may I help you."

"Hi, we are trying to get a room for 4 people."

"I'm sorry, but the max capacity for each room is 2 people."

"We can make that work," Toph says.

"Okay, so you guys will stay at the upstairs suite. I will need your names please," the old lady asks.

"Uhh...why do you need our names," Azula said.

"Because, I need to know who will be staying at our inn, maybe that princess Azula is staying here."

Toph and Azula look at each other in fear.

"Uhh, no princess Azula here," Toph says.

"Yeah, my name is Kim," Azula says.

"And well you know me," Toph says in pride.

"Yes I know you, you are Toph Beifong, legendary friend of the avatar," the lady says. "So Kim and Toph Beifong huh."

The lady grabs the key to the room and puts Kim and Toph on the people staying at the dorm. Azul and Toph then head up to the room and unlock the door. There they see only 2 beds.

"Looks like the others will sleep on the ground," Toph says.

"I have some sleeping pads in the pack back where the dragons are, maybe I could get one of those."

After they settled things down in the room and got all of there stuff unpacked. Azula then headed out of the room to go back to the dragon where they had the pads. 

WIN POV

"We will take one big platter," I said to the chef.

"Okay, coming right up."

While Toph and Azula were getting the motel ready, Kiyi and I were venturing the town gathering supplies they might need in the future.

"Okay sir, your big platter is done," the chef says.

I hand over the chef money and grab the platter. 

"Let's go Kiyi, your sister might have the motel ready."

"Okay, let's go then."

While walking back to the motel, I see someone getting robbed of there money.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing," Win yelled.

"Who are you," says the robber.

"I'm your worst nightmare."

And then bam, I scare the robber off with his sword. He then hands over the money to the person.

"Thank you so much, here is a token of my gratitude."

The man hands over half of the money to Win.

"Thank you so much."

And just like that Kiyi and Win were walking back to the motel.

"That was so cool," Kiyi said.

"Huh, you like that huh, maybe I could teach you the way of the sword one day," I replied.

END OF POV

Azula was able to get the pads and head back to the motel to meet up with the rest of the group.

"Okay guys, I'm back with the sleeping pads an~ where did you get all this money," Azula asked.

"Azula you should've seen it, Win stopped a robber that was about to rob a stranger. The thanked us and gave us half of what he had. Oh and also we got a big platter of food, come on and eat with us," Kiyi said.

Azula sat down with Toph, Win, and Kiyi around a small table where they ate the food from the big platter. 

"So, how was your day going," Toph asks.

"Well if I'm being honest, it was a pretty boring day so far," Azula said.

"Yeah same," Toph replied.

"Well sorry for the boring day, hope later on you guys will have better days," Win said.

After they were down with the food, they threw it away and started to get ready to sleep. All of them washed up and were ready to go bed. Azula and Win took the sleeping pads and Toph and Kiyi took the beds.

"You know, I like our little group we have here," Kiyi said.

"You really do," Azula said.

"Yeah, but we need like a team name, how about Team Azula."

"What, you just copied my old group team avatar," Toph said.

"Well do you have a better name," Win said.

"Team Azula it is."

At just like that they all went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 (𝘯.) 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩�...
659K 19.6K 66
(ZUKOxOC) Soana: Princess of The Northern Water Tribe, a beloved sister to Princess Yue, and daughter of Chief Arnook. A betrothal to Prince Zuko to...
109K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
24.2K 349 9
Well, now this has gone from a one-shot to a series of Kataang One-shots. These are all one-shots and they are all in order. I believe all of these c...