Wrap Me Up - Katsuki X Reader

By KennyCasale

"My heart is darker then you could ever imagine." "NO. It's not and I'll prove it damn you!" After the most... More

Intro
Chapter 1~ Family
Character Info. (not a chapter)
Chapter 2~ HER
Chapter 3~ It's just history
[Update]
Chapter 4~ Sup
Chapter 5~ My Quirk?
[Update #2]
Chapter 6~ Nervous
Chapter 7~ Focus
Chapter 8~ Disorder
Chapter 9~ Once again
[Update 3]
Chapter 10~ Careful
Chapter 11~ Too close
[Update 4~ Your costume!]
Chapter 12~ Win!
Chapter 13~ Monsters
[Update 5]
Chapter 14~ It's a challenge!
Chapter 15~ Struggle
Chapter 16~ Minor Details?
Chapter 17~ Closer
Scenes
Chapter 18~ Caught in the act
Chapter 19~ USJ
Chapter 20~ Feelings
Chapter 21~ Hearts On Fire
Chapter 21 Scene (s)
Chapter 22~ Similarities
Chapter 23~ Consequences
Chapter 24~ Welcome Home Darling
Chapter 25~ Reunion
Chapter 26~ Good Girl
Chapter 27~ Meanwhile
Chapter 28~ Sharing is caring!
Chapter 29 ~ With all due respect
Chapter 30 ~ It's all fun and games
Chapter 31 ~ Emotions overflow
Chapter 32 ~ How long?
Chapter 33 ~ Proceed with caution
Chapter 34 ~ Had your fill?
Chapter 35~ Enough is enough!
[Update 6]
Chapter 37~ Returning
Chapter 38~ Going Home
Chapter 39 ~ Catching up
IMPORTANT UPDATE ON UPDATING
ITS HAPPENING
Chapter 40 ~ It's been a while
Scene from Chapter 17
Chapter 41~ Building Pt. 1
Chapter 42 ~ Building Pt. 2
Chapter 43 ~ Misunderstandings
I'm Sorry for breaking all of your hearts
Chapter 44 ~ Late Night
Chapter 45 ~ You've got Catching up to do
Chapter 46 ~ It's about time!
[Update 7] Info on giveaway included
Chapter 47 ~ Professor Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter 48 ~ Expectations vs. Reality
[Update 8] Good News!
Chapter 49 ~ My Bad
Chapter 50 ~ I trust you
[Update] Inclusivity and community
Chapter 51 ~ The unofficial date Pt. 1
Chapter 52 ~ The unofficial date Pt. 2
Chapter 53 ~ All the shiny things
[Update] My Disappearance

Chapter 36 ~ Deception

2K 91 55
By KennyCasale

A/N: I'd like to apologise to everyone first and foremost as I did promise on time updates in my last major update 😓  unfortunately I had some pretty bad health issues, I was officially diagnosed with carpal tunnel in my right hand. My hand was completely useless for quite a while, like I couldn't even button my pants 😱 lol it was bad, but I was on medication and steroids for a while and I'm feel 100% better!...for know 🤷🏼‍♀️ So let's get this back on track and try again shall we? Happy reading guys, thank you for being patient with me.❤️

----------------------------

Running hard, all you could hear was the pounding in your ears of your own blood. A rhythmic thumping that was all too familiar to you. You were dead set on finding this child, a child you failed to protect from from some creep villain. And now you've got his brother on you tail too!? Things couldn't get more complicated could they.

"Hey! Did you see that up there!?" The young boy called out to you.

"What!? uh no!?"

"Right over there a few feet ahead to the left I saw something move! We have to go check it out! It could be my brother! Or the asshole that took him!"

His words made you clench your jaw in fear? Hope? It was a confusing and painfully nauseating feeling that swarmed in the depths of your gut as the two of you changed direction. Guess you'll just have to cross you fingers and hope everything turns out for the best right?

It'd be nice if things could work out that way wouldn't it? But it seems like you never catch a break. Especially not when needed, and you can't help but think about how Aizawa would definitely be scolding you for falling into such an obvious trap as you feel something heavy and blunt hit you in the back of the head. You vision starts to blur as you stumble to the ground.

There's the sounds of struggling in the background. 'The boy? Is the man there too? No! Come on you HAVE to get UP! Dammit Y/N what are you doing!? Katsuki would be telling you how much of an idiot you are right now and probably something about being weak! So get a grip!' You dug your finger nails into the moist dirt and bit the insides of your cheeks to keep from passing out. You could feel something warm trickling down you cheek and the back of your neck.

"GET OFF! HELP!" You hear behind you.

You sharply inhale and lunge into a standing position, whipping around to see if you could spot the boy or the villain. But...no one is there. Your vision's still blurry as you rub your eyes and you finally begin to feel you blood rushing and the excruciating deep throbbing in your head. "Fuck. I've got bad luck..." You huffed under your breath as you follow the faint rustling ahead.

You come across a small path in the trees and stop for a breather. This you be alot easier if you had Akuma's help or anyone's for that matter, hell even just having a first aid kit on hand would be helpful and maybe a bottle of water because DAMN are you thirsty.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Man you look like shit!" You quickly look up to see a young man probably in his twenties hanging by his knees off of a tree branch, swinging back and forth just smiling at you and get this...he's wearing the same clothes as those other two boys...and looks just...like....them.

"What!? Cats got your tongue!?" He flips around and lands on his feet. He sauntered over to you, both hands in his pockets and slightly slouching. He was much to lax for someone missing two siblings so...could it be? No...right? He leaned close to your ear and spoke in a voice that seemed to change in age. "Are you one of the bad guys too?"

You're eyes went wide and you shoved him away and jumped back. "What the hell is going on!? H-how do you know what that kid asked me? Where you listening to us!? Where is he!?" You shouted in fury.

"I'm right here 'kiddo'. What's wrong?" He cocked his head to the side and a wild grind spread across his face. And what you heard next made your blood run cold, that little boy...his voice... "What's wrong lady? Don't you recognize me?" Then the slightly older boy's voice as well "Aren't you gonna help me find my brother?" He had...both of their voices. What the hell is happening!?

"I-i don't understand. Who are you!?" You kept your stance ready to defend and tried to keep you guard up in case anyone came in from behind or around you, like that big guy who's still missing. How could someone that big be so hard to find!?

"The names Yuta. Nice to officially meet you miss executioner." He pretended to tip and hat to you and flashed his wild grin. "See, my quirk is kinda lame, BUT it really helps con people. I can sorta shape shift, I can change my appearance age wise; so I can age my self up or down. I really has its perks. But of course I got mixed up with the wrong people, got involved in a big scheme hundreds of people died....a few times."

" But that's in the past, no biggie really I don't really get why I'm here, there's way worse people in the world...like him." He points behind you and quickly lunge to the side, you could feel the force of air brush past you as a very large fist passes by you. You regain your footing and start focusing your energy to you throat.

"HAHAHA! FAST ON YOUR FEET HUH GIRLY!" the hulking man turned to face you and his appearance made you gasp quietly. He was bald, ripped like absolutely HUGE, covered in tattoos even his face, and judging by it's milky color he was definitely blind in one eye. He cracked his knuckles and prepared to beat the ever living crap out of you.

Meanwhile

"So...nice weather today huh?" The lilac haired girl clicked her tongue and sighed from boredom. "Come ooonnnnn Akuma, let me go. I'm not gonna do anything I promise, besides....don't you know he let number five out?" Akuma slowly looked down at the back of her head and narrowed her eyes.

"Impossible. He wouldn't dare let him out with Y/N barley returning... she's....been out of the game for too long he wouldn't risk her safety like that."

The girl started to happily kick her feet and tilt her head side to side. "Oh but wouldn't he? I mean that's just like him right? Pushing the limits recklessly? He was quite angry at her wasn't he? What if he did it to challenge her, to punish her. But if you don't believe me then I guess we can keep sitting out here. Besides it's not like he was also released with that guy that worked for him, the one with the aging quirk and the super fast metabolism, oh wait....he did."

Akuma continued to sit there, pinning the girl down but she began to wonder if perhaps it was all true. Because if it were then Y/N was in big trouble and she's in need of help immediately. Considering that other guys metabolism the drugs have probably worn off and he's able to use his quirk again. He would definitely be able to work Y/N's hero instincts and lure her into some kind of trap.

She sighed heavy in defeat. "Fine bitch." She got off of the girl and pulled her up by her ribbon hair. "But you're coming with me, because if you're telling the truth then I'll be, unfortunately, needing your help to kick some ass." The girl spun around with her hair still in Akuma's tight grasp.

"Oh! I'll be glad to help! Just leave it to Lizzy! I'll snuff them out with PLEASURE!"

Back to you

You gripped handfuls of bloodied dirt and hissed in pain. That man had one Nast right hook. You shakily reached up to feel your throbbing lip. It's surprising that he didn't break your jaw or even your cheek bone. This guy was serious business. Everytime you tried to take a breath and use your quirk he was right back up ready to throw more fists your way.

That's another shitty drawback that you despised. Using your quirk vocally took more time them using it for hand to hand combat. Well at least it definitely seemed that way, you never really used it enough to find an effective way to use it in combat like this. These damn government restrictions are getting really irritating, it's holding you back, how can you expect your hero potential and skills to grow unless you can learn to control your quirk a hundred percent?

"Hey! Come on kid! Get up it's no fun watching you just sit there, and honestly my boss doesn't like waiting so I'd suggest you get up like...now." the young guy pranced around you trying to encourage you to get and face the big guy. He hadn't "participated" but honestly he didn't seem very strong, he was rather scrawny so he'd be easy to take out. And he's probably well aware of that.

You dragged your knees along the ground as you tried to peel yourself from the very inviting dirt. But nows not the time to lie down and give up. The big guy obviously like to play with his prey so he'll wait for you to get up. Time to take advantage of that short amount of time and center yourself.

You planted your palms flat against the earth and closed your eyes. Slowing breathing and concentrating on the energy that flowed throughout the earth below you. You were going to do something risky, something you've never done before. You're already well aware that your body sips small amounts of energy from the ground, well the earth to be exact.

You see everything around us contains an energy, vibrations if you will. The crystals and stones you utilize in you hero costume, even the people around you they all have their own vibrations. If you could pull enough energy from the ground you're touching now maybe just maybe you'll have a chance to defend yourself.

Using your voice is a no go at least right now, he's a big man and he won't go down easy without a fight so it'd be better to tire him out first. You started to pull the grounds energy up into you hands, the dirt began to dry out and turn gray, the patches of grass wilted and died. Your veins felt like they were on fire like they might burst at any moment but you kept at it.

"ALRIGHT GIRL IM GETTING TIRED OF WAITING! GET! UP!" the man pulled his hand back to strike you.

THUD

"Wh-what the...."

You remained crouched, both arms in front of your face, blocking his massive hand. Your hands glowed brightly in a brilliant hue of blue. You didn't even break a sweat blocking him.

"What the fuck is going on here!? I-i-i that that douche bag said your quirk was Siren or some shit!? S-so shouldn't you like be signing or talking or some shit!? What is this!? Did he lie to us!? What are you!?"

You stood up and dusted your knees.

"I'm a first year student at UA High! Class 1-A Hero Course! BITCH!"

He was so distracted he didn't see you preparing totally wreck his day. You sent an uppercut flying at his jaw. You could hear the sound of his teeth smashing together upon contact. He grunted and fell back to the ground. With a wince he looked up at you while holding his jaw, a single tear running down his cheek.

"I completely reject that name! Siren!? I'm not just some person who manipulates people! I don't make anyone do what they don't want to! My quirk is SO much more then that! An I'm going to prove it! To you! To HIM! TO EVERYONE!" You shouted as your entire body shook with adrenaline and anger. And suddenly your hand flew up and over to the back of your head.

The second you did this you felt something hard and cold hit your palm. You gripped it and spun around to see none other than that scrawny guy, Yuta, standing behind you with his arms still stretched out. You look down at your hand and notice you're holding a rather robust looking boulder. Your eyes slowing move up to meet his.

He begins sweating profusely. "Heh, um he-hey there? C-come here often?....no? Well...." He tries to make a run for it but as soon as he turns and starts to sprint you see a familiar chunky boot come flying through the trees right into his face, knocking him on his ass. He started to roll around holding his nose and whining when you notice Akuma popping out of the leaves.

She swoops down and snatches her boot up and slips it back on. She's like a frickin ninja! How is her aim even that good wtf?

"H-hey! Sorry! We. Tried to get. Here. In time!" She said while panting out of breath, she was leaning down with both hands on her knees trying to catch her breath, she must have been running pretty hard because its unlike her to be so tired out like this.

"Wait a minute.....where's psycho!?" You yelled when it suddenly hit you that Akuma was indeed in front of you without the lilac hair crazy chick. And again just like clockwork this bitch popped up out of no where and with all the strength her petite body could probably muster she slapped Akuma's back creating a very LOUD echoing clap.

"How you holding up girly? Feeling okay there?" She cheeped with an uncomfortably bright and spine chilling smile. "Hey uh...wasn't there some big guy right over there behind you?"

"Wait! What!?" You spun around only to see he had slipped away while you were distracted. "Damn it! I was too distracted we have to find him! I-uh...what?"

The lilac haired girl had gotten very close to you, definitely invading your personal space bubble. "H-hey six feet away lady, I still don't trust you, you know since you tried to kill me."  The girl giggled and flipped her hair. "I didn't try to kill you Y/N. I was just you know going to give you a friendly warning. No harm no foul. Look we got off on the wrong foot, my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy. You can't take these two head on so let us help yah?"

You looked over at Akuma sighing and rubbing her temples. "She won't take no for an answer Y/N. You might as well give her the okay because she's going after them regardless, and honestly we could use the help." You folded your arms and looked back at Lizzy. She was a handful and crazier then what you would ever be comfortable dealing with but her murderous intent and lack of hesitation might be helpful.

It's not that you condone these "executions" but if that other guys quirk comes back before he's....dealt with then all three of your lives will be at risk.

"Fine. But if I sense any treachery from you then it's game over for you I'll have Akuma detain you again, got it?"

She grinned and saluted you "YES MA'AM!"

Lizzy walked past you and as she did this you noticed something odd. Behind her tied up in her ribbons and being dragged through the dirt was Yuta. Alive and well but definitely terrified. Akuma watched this as well and approached Lizzy.

"So like....shouldn't we you know?" She made a gesture with her pointer finger sliding it across her throat. Yuta watched in horror and thrashed around yelling in muffled defiance. "Hey! Calm your shit down back there! You're pulling my hair! Ugh yes Aku you're right but it'll be funner if we find the big guy and let the two of them come at us with all they've got don't you think?"

You furrowed your brow. "H-hey that's my nickname for Akuma...a childhood nickname, you can't use it, also that's a terrible idea are you crazy!?"

"Why yes actually I am. And aww how sweet she has a pet name for her little demon. Fine, I'll call her by her actual name, Rikku"

Akuma stepped between the two of you "No! No you won't call me by my first name, that's much to casual and honestly it gives me the chills and not the good kind so just stick with Akuma. Now can we continue please."

She brushed past Lizzy and followed the tracks the big guy left in his wake. The two of you followed cautiously. The search wasn't going well at all and it was getting dark. That's the last thing you need right now, this guy is obviously trying to give himself time for his quirk to come back that or he plans to use the darkness to his advantage perhaps both. It was time to make an important decision, one Akuma wouldn't like but hopefully she would understand. You jogged forward up to Akuma and put your hand on her shoulder.

"Hey..." You whispered. She turned her head to look at you. "I...I need you to use your quirk Aku, we need to find him and soon."

Akuma stopped in her tracks and stared at you, sometimes it's hard to tell what her emotions are with the lack of eyebrows and all but she was definitely shocked by what you said. "Y-Y/N why would ask me to do that?" You sighed in frustration. "Look you know I wouldn't ask you to do it unless I had to, sorry but this is serious our lives could be at stake here you need to do this Akuma...please."

She ran he hand through her hair and took a deep breath. "Okay, you're right. This isn't the time for me to be selfish." She closed her eyes and crouched down in to a runners start up position. She opened her eyes after a few seconds and they glowed with soft light. She grunted as a second pair of horns violently tore through her scalp and hard plating ripped through her arms. She gasped in pain and tears welled up in her eyes. She glanced up at you, her hair grew rapidly the tips flickered with flames and her ears stretched out. It was always harder for her to activate her quirk if she's already done it once the same day, basically it becomes more painful each time she uses it within a 24 hour time spam.

She gave you a weak smile, exposing her enlarged fangs. She faced forward and tilted her head up slightly as she smelled the air with her eyes closed once again. They suddenly flashed open and she sprinted forward at an alarming speed. You looked back at Lizzy who was already preparing to follow she secured Yuta to her back with her ribbons and nodded to you. The two of you took off after Akuma, though you barely she her. Thankfully she was smart enough to leave a trail for you to follow by leaving her claw marks in the surrounding trees.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I hope it didn't seem too rushed or anything. Also as a thank you for your patience I was able to pump out another chapter, back to back updates!? Heck yes!

It's finally live! Join me on Patreon at  https://www.patreon.com/Kennyisasquid (working link provided on my conversation wall here on wattpad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
189K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
997K 39.5K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...