Breathe | myg+pjm

By orangeminticecream

"I will still love you, even if the world ends." Will you even breathe the air even if that causes your death... More

Breathe
Breathe 1 : The History
Breathe 2: The beginning
Breathe 3: Meeting New Allies
Breathe 4: The Inventor of Endless Youth
Breathe 5: The Past
Breathe 6: unexpected
Breathe 7: Dada?
Breath 8: Yeonghwa and Jaeha
Breathe 9: Yoo-what?
Breathe 10: Brother
Breathe 11: Long Time No See, Jiminie hyung
Breathe 12: I missed you too hyung, so much.
Breathe 13: Information
Breathe 14: A day inside camp Merendelle
Breathe 15: A day inside Camp Merendelle: exceptions
Breathe 16: A day inside camp Merendelle: a device
Breathe 17 : A day Inside camp Merendelle: Five days from now
Breathe 18: A day inside camp Merendelle: Preparing
Breathe 19: A day inside camp Merendelle: Codenames
Breathe 20: A day inside camp Merendelle: End
Breathe 21: Goodbye, B 10-56. Goodbye, YG030913
Breathe 22: Sorrow.
Breathe 23: Welcome to B 09-80
Breathe 24: Meet the leader, Alpha-
Breathe 25: A life without him
Breathe 26: The Route
Breathe 26: Who are you?
Breathe 27: Unconscious
Breathe 28: Moved
Breathe 29: Got a good rest, eh?
Breathe 30: New?
Breathe 31: Sweet Decision
Breathe 32: hunches
Breathe 33: Ready
Breathe 34: Goodbye, B 09-80, Goodbye Camp Hedittrean.
Breathe 35: Almost
Breathe 36: hunches II
Breathe 37: 2 weeks later
Breathe 38: near
Breathe 39: Stuck In My Sweet Dreams
Breathe 40: Awake
Breathe 41: Welcome to D 70-38
Breathe 42: Isn't Real
Breathe 43: 2 days
Breathe 44: "I promised you, right?"

Epilogue

148 4 2
By orangeminticecream

5 years later........

"Yoongi! Break fast is ready!" Jimin shouted from downstairs while cooking their breakfast.

"Im commin'! I'll just find my necktie!"

"Its in the wardrobe! In the small shelf below!" Jimin shouted back.

Jimin prepared their plates and glasses.

"Appa" A 6 year old girl, dresses in a pink uniform appeared from the room.

"Good morning baby." Jimin greeted.

Yeongwha smiled and took her seat in the middle of the table. She waited patiently for the breakfast.

"Yo-" Jimin yelped as he felt two arms snakes in his waist.

"Good morning, darling." A husky voice greeted his ears. Jimin scoffed and hits Yoongi's head using the spatula.

Yoongi winced and pouted towards Jimin. puckered its lips for a peck.

But instead of having what he wants, he got scolded.

"How many times I tell you to not do that?!" Jimin scolds as he flips the pancakes in the pan.

"But I Love yo-"

"Appa, just let Dad do it. He loves you." A 13 yeat old boy appeared cutting Yoongi's words off. wearing a big smile on his face.

"Your dad is too cheesy. Its making your Appa sick." Jimin responds as he placed the pancakes in the table and poured milk in Jaeha and Yeongwha's glass. While he poured orange juice in his and Yoongi's glass.

Yeongwha rolled her eyes at the statement.

"But we know, appa like it." She snickered.

Jimin hummed and smiled cheekily.

"Good morning Son." Yoongi greetes as he ruffled the boy's hair.

The family ate their breakfast as they talked about their schedules in the day.

Yoongi will drop the kids in school and go to his work, which is being a professor in Beomgyu's college, Jimin will open the flower shop in the morning with Jin, Jaeha will wash the dishes and Yeongwha will do her homework as they got home.

"Bye appa!" The two kids sang in synchronization.

Jimin leaned down and gave them goodbye kisses and bid his goodbyes too.

As the two kids got in the car, Yoongi pecked his lips softly and followed the kids.

"Ill be back at 7, Min!" Yoongi shouted and started the car.

'Min..... right. Im married to this punk 2 Years ago.'

"Min sounds good." He muttered.

Jimin smiled sweetly and changed to his casual clothes. Locking the doors, he goes ahead in the flower shop to start a long day.

-

"Congrats!" Jimin and Jin exclaimed as Hoseok and Taehyung announced they're already engaged.

"Thank you." Taehyung sweetly whispered as he intertwined his lover's hands and his.

Jin cooed at the sight.

Soon, the couple bid their goodbyes and gets out the shop. Jimin smiled.

"They've been together for so long... Im so happy for them." Jimin whispered as he arranged the tulips in the corner.

"Hm. Im sure they'll be a good parents." Jin said.

Soon, a Jin's rang and he sighed.

"Jimin, I'll go get this. Its my husband." He chuckled and gies outside.

Jimin was left in the shop so he decided to check on his kids.

It's already 4 pm and he's sure the kids is already home soon.

He quietly fished his phone and tapped his husbands contact id.

Me
Hun, can you buy veggies tonight?
I forgot to buy them in the supermarket.

Yoonie
Okay! Copied.
I'll be home early today.

Me
'S that so?
Perfect!

Yoonie
See you in an hour, love.
I love you😗💓

Me
s

o cheesy!
anyways, I love you more😉💓

Jimin smiled and heard arguings outside. He furrowd his eyebrows and saw Beomgyu and Heuningkai arguing about Jungkook's favorite flower.

The two continued to argue as they entered the shop and Jimin greets them by hugging them tightly.

"Hyung! What flower do Jungkoooie hyung likes?" Hueningkai asked as he grabbed his wallet.

Beomgyu did the same.

"How many times I told you, I'll be the one who'll buy him flowers?!" Beongyu whined.

Jimin chuckled at the sight.

Since Jungkook found his biological brother, the two met and they became closer then. The problem is, they're competing who's Jungkook's favourite brother.

"Jimin hyung!" Hueningkai whined.

"Just choose anything! You know he loves everything that comes from you two." Jimin cooed and the two nodded.

But, they're still arguing until they bought the flowers and got outside.

"Jimin, let's close the shop now. Namjoon and his niece which is Ella and Irama will visit in the house tonight. I need to prepare Ella's favourite dish!" Jin said in enthusiasm and Jimin laughed. But nodded anyways.

-

"After Daewa just turned down a girl, Elma saw him and scolded for turning him down coldly!" Jaeha laughed at the memory as he told the whole family what happened in his day.

They all laughed. Imagining Daewa's sciwling face after scolded by Elma is sure so funny.

"Im sure Vanessa will laugh if she knows too." Yoongi commented and Jimin nodded.

After they ate, the siblings was already in their room, while Yoongi and Jimin is cleaning everythinh.

Jimin washing the dises, while Yoongi is mopping the floor after cleaning the table.

After they both did their tasks, the two goes to their room hand in hand and changed to their sleepinh clothes.

Minutes after, they found their selves cuddled with each other in the bed. The thick blanket is over them, while their legs are tangled with each other.

They shared a ling goodnight kiss(they do it every night) and whispered goofnight to each other.

With a smiley face, they both closed their eyes. Thinking everything is already done. No inhalers, no gasses, no gas masks.

Knowing everything goes back to normal, they both drifted to sleep. Knowing a long day is eaiting for them tomorrow.

--End♡

-June 10 2020

PLS READ(❁'◡'❁)

DUDE

D U D E

D U D E

I TELL YOU, THIS IS THE LONGEST BOOK I'VE WROTE SO FAR KEKEKE ITS A MIRACLE!!

ITS BCS IM SO LAZY AND IM USED MAKING SHORT CHAPTERS LMAO! NOW, I MADE A BOOK WITH 45 FUCKING CHAPTERS AND IM SO HAPPY : )

I DUNNO. I FEEL ITS AN ACHIEVEMENT TO ME KEKEKE

NOW, THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO'S READING THIS BOOK. IM SO HAPPY WHEN I PUBLISHED THIS BOOK AND IMMEDIATELY GOT 7 READS BY YOU ALL.

SPECIALLY FOR THE ONES WHO'S ALWAYS LEAVING THEIR VOTES HERE
YOU MAKING ME SAD. AH

NOW, LET'S MEET ON MY NEXT BOOK SOON! IVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT SOME PLOTS AND TEO FUCKING PLOTS POPPED ON MY MIND. NOW, TAKE CARE. ALWAYS STAY SAFE.

STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY, STAY HYDRATED. (DrInk yOuR wAteR bItch)

-El♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 7.8K 28
You're my painkiller that got out of control... You now hold my whole life since I'm scared of tasting pain again. © enasthetic [Connected with 'Dear...
264K 9.1K 35
"I guess I don't need my inhaler afterall. It turns out I have you guys too keep me breathing" - Jungkook's inhaler isn't the only thing providing Ju...
131K 6.3K 35
Imagine being 5,000 miles away from home, and the entire world decides to shut down. No flights, no phone service, and no one to trust. In a world wi...
25.8K 1.1K 34
"If you want to die there are many interesting ways to do that rather than sitting in this wild rain" "No! I like rain better" ⬆️ᵀᵒᵖ⁻ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ ⬇️ᴮᵒᵗᵗᵒ...