nothing near clarity

Par sofiposie

a haruto watanabe fanfic (idol au) "i was taught to always put our group first, and think about my fans' hap... Plus

characters' aesthetics
YG NEW GG
sneak peek (must read)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
(haruto's pov) 1k special
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the elite's concept
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
epilogue
treasure series book 2 ‼️

f o r e w o r d

3.6K 71 11
Par sofiposie

extended summary

"You're just a trainee with a pretty face. It's the reason why you're still here."

Being the visual in a K-pop group is the position a lot of people will criticize you for. When you're a visual, it means you're not talented and just there because of that pretty face of yours.

And that's what Stella Kim is angry about. She's a hardworking and passionate trainee at YG entertainment for almost seven years yet other trainees still see her as someone just beautiful even though she already proved to them that she is also talented.

It was hard to be viewed as just the "visual" when she spent all her childhood into training to be a known artist who's very passionate about her line of work.

Despite the constant bullying and harsh comments she received, Hanbyul could still consider everything to be alright as long as she gets to debut, but not after the time when the weird and aloof Japanese guy named Haruto Watanabe of Treasure was seen being nice to her.

That's when things got pretty messed up.

Haruto's famous to most of their fangirls and even to the other trainees, so it's hard to be seen as a competition for his attention when Hanbyul is already liking someone else, and is much more focused on levelling up on reaching her dream of debuting than levelling up her relationship status.

"An unknown trainee for a famous idol? Are you kidding me?"

• • •

Trigger Warning: This story also contains anxiety, depression, eating disorder, so please, if you can't handle those, or are triggered by it PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE.

And be reminded that this is still fictional. I have decided to add some parts here that are not real, but there are also parts here where it came from real life events of the yg artists involved. Also if you don't like slowburn trope, then I'm sorry to say that this story has that trope lol. I am no professional writer, but I hope you can appreciate my story. Thankyou!

LAST WARNING: THIS STORY IS CRINGE AND HAVE A LOT OF CLICHE SCENES !! 

Enjoy reading!

-Sophia ✨

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.8K 1K 24
Where in Park Jeongwoo, a famous idol under the world's largest entertainment, struggles to write his solo love song so he approaches a Twitter troll...
4.3K 254 31
Y/N always wanted to be a kpop idol since she was a kid "We're you're cherry on top, Annyeonghaseyo Cherry imnida!!!" "Y/N we love youuu!!!" "Gyeong...
2.1K 95 1
"(...) It wasn't like that. He was sure that he wasn't jealous. Eric was just really pissing him off." Or Two boys that know each other since kinderg...
37.5K 1.7K 37
in which hamada asahi is a trainee under YGE and really wanted to be a kpop idol ever since he was young, but we know that YG has really strict rules...