TICKING

Por Osassy___

Nosa had her life planned out; Finish school at 23, marry latest 26 and by 30 she is done having children. Sh... Mais

Introduction
1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

Author's Note

131 33 8
Por Osassy___

Hey guys,

How have you been? How have you been holding up in this pandemic?
I hope you and your family members are keeping safe? Even if you need to go out, please take all necessary precautions 🙏🏾.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in over a week, but I kinda lost motivation. There's so much going on right now, with the pandemic, the rape cases and even the fight for Black Race (Black Lives Matter).

I've had over 200 reads on this story and I have no other to owe it but to y'all 💕. It's amazing that even though I hadn't written much in a long time, you guys still take out time to read my story.

Pleaseeeeeee 🙏🏾 I need your comments and votes. To be sincere, it's discouraging. Only 2 people have been commenting on this book in the past 6 chapters.

I have so many reads but I don't even know how you guys feel about the book; the plot, the characters, the write up. Those things would motivate me even if I'm lazy or not feel like writing because I know there are people out there who are looking forward to my next update 😓 (Which would be later in the day 😩).

I love and appreciate y'all, without you there'd be no TICKING. ❤️

Iguma Princess Osas (Osassy___)
💕

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

625K 15.6K 24
“NEVER give up; NEVER lose hope. Always have faith, it allows you to cope. Trying times will pass as they always do. Just have patience, your dreams...
24.3K 908 23
Marrying too young out of highschool leads to a naive and failed marriage. Now 10 years later, word comes that the divorce was never actually complet...
934 39 38
Raising three boys wasn't easy. Grace hadn't expected to do it alone, but when he husband walked into the kitchen 15 years ago and said, he couldn't...
15.5K 916 30
Ten years in a relationship and two kids. Marriage comes with a requirement. Matt won't marry her until she loses weight. Will she accomplish it?