Hero of Remnant. RWBY x Emiya...

由 BloodHawk23

He's called Archer, his true name (Y/n) Emiya, a young boy who became a hero to protect people, like every he... 更多

Bio
Harem (Just the girls)
Not so Shining Beacon
New girls to the harem (not a chapter just the new girls)
The trial (+ New girl)
Do you dare to fight alone?
Revelations
Two ways
Rescuing Saber
So far and so close to say goodbye
Question for a Golden Date (Not a chapter)
Golden Date Part 1
Golden Date Part 2
The enemy its closer than expected
One vision
News!!!! (Not a chapter)
Danger on the track
Two important news (Not a chapter)
Chaldea's grimm invasion
Choices all we made
Lose yourself to dance
New girls joinning the pool! (Not a chapter)
More new girls joinning the pool (Not a chapter)
News by Gilgamesh (Caster) And Gudako
In the Hall of the mountain king
Seek and destroy
Lack of hope
Ascension, Bio Act. 2
Mo-Chan strikes!
Remnant secrets revealed
The day humanity almost reached its end
This is not the day we waited for...
Wrath of the Lion King
Battle of Beacon
The last command spell
You can't always save everyone...
Interlude: The passage of time
Archer returns to Chaldea
The Next Step

Even stars burn out

354 6 0
由 BloodHawk23

During the day, a formidable match was fought between the Yang and Weiss against Neon and Flynt, insults were first thrown, with Flynt accusing the Schnee Dust Company of running his father's Dust shop out of business and Neon simply criticized Yang for her look... This was took to the field of combat, where at first our two heroines were losing, little by little thanks to ingenuity they regained ground and after enduring a good beating, they won victories against their opponents.

Elsewhere, Ozpin was talking to Qrow, since he had already chosen Pyrrha as a candidate... Pyrrha was waiting in the elevator to go to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Well, it comes as no surprise that they've chosen you to move on to the final round of the tournament. Your performance was exemplary.

Pyrrha: Thank you, Professor Ozpin, but I would never have made it this far without my teammates...

Qrow: Personally, I think it's the other way around.

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've been introduced.

Qrow: Name's Qrow.

Ozpin: Qrow is a trusted colleague of mine.

Pyrrha: Professor, if you don't mind me asking, why have you called me here?

Ozpin: Please, take a seat. What is your favorite fairy tale?

Pyrrha: I'm... sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy tales, stories from your childhood. Surely you must remember some of them.

Pyrrha: Well, there's The Tale of The Two Brothers, The Shallow Sea, The Girl in the Tower...

Ozpin: What about The Story of the Seasons?

Pyrrha: Well, of course! A callous old man, who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has, and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant 'til the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens. My mother loves that story.

Ozpin: Would you believe me if I told you that one's been around since I was a boy?

Pyrrha: You're not that old, Professor.

Ozpin: Well, would you believe me if I told you it was true?

Pyrrha: I beg your pardon?

Ozpin: What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world, that could wield such tremendous power, without Dust?

Pyrrha: You mean... like a semblance?

Ozpin: Like magic.

Pyrrha: I...

Qrow: Yeah. First time hearing it's pretty crazy.

Pyrrha: You're serious?

Ozpin: Do I look like I'm joking?

Pyrrha: ... No. Why... why are you telling me this?

Ozpin: We are telling you this, Pyrrha Nikos, because we believe that you are next in line to receive the Fall Maiden's powers.

Pyrrha: "We"?

At that moment, the elevator doors open, and she sees Professor Glynda and General Ironwood step out.

(Author note: Play this while Reading)

Ironwood: Sorry we're late.

Pyrrha: Wait, what is this? Who are you?

Goodwitch: You know who we are. We're still the same teachers and Headmasters you met when you arrived at Beacon.

Qrow: 'Cept we've got a little part-time job.

Ironwood: We are the protectors of this world.

Ozpin: And we need your help.

Pyrrha is shocked into silence as everyone in the room looks to her.

Cut to Pyrrha, looking nervous, in the elevator with the group of "protectors". She looks at Ozpin and Glynda as if seeing them for the first time while a steady beeping signals each floor passed.

Pyrrha: Where are we going?

Ozpin: The vault. Under the school.

The elevator continues downward through the vertical tunnel of dark green lights until it opens its doors and their passengers step out, with Pyrrha being the last to leave as she absorbs the sight of the large hallway.

Goodwitch: I'm sure you must have questions.

Pyrrha: Maybe one, or two... I still don't understand. You said I was next in line to receive the Maiden's power. What do you mean by that?

Goodwitch: The Maidens have existed for thousands of years. But much like in nature, the seasons change. No two summers are alike. When a Maiden dies, her power leaves her body and seeks out a new host, ensuring that the seasons are never lost, and that no individual can hold on to that power forever.

Pyrrha: So, how does the power choose?

Qrow: Through a series of stupid and convoluted rules.

Goodwitch: Qrow.

Qrow: Hey, don't get mad 'cause I'm right.

Goodwitch: At first, the only thing that was certain was that the powers were specifically passed on to young women. But as time went on, it was discovered that the selection process was much more... intimate.

Pyrrha:... Intimate?

Goodwitch: As we understand it now, when a Maiden dies, the one who is in her final thoughts is the first candidate to inherit her power.

Qrow: Unless it's a dude or some old hag. Then the power goes to someone random, and our job gets a lot harder.

Pyrrha: Why tell me all of this now? Why not wait until I've graduated?

Qrow: Honestly, we've run out of time. I don't know if you've noticed, but things are getting a lot scarier out in the world. Tensions are high. Grimm are growing stronger, more prevalent, and a weird grail war where death heroes kill beach other... again... And it's not going to be much longer before the peace we've been enjoying so much goes out the window.

Pyrrha: You're not... talking about a war?

Ironwood: Not a war between nations.

Qrow: We can fill you in on the details once we know that you're with us. For now, all you need to know is that one of the Maidens has been attacked. And for the first time in history, part of her power was stolen.

A humming of electricity is heard as the group comes to their destination at the end of the hallway. A large machine with lit screens hooked up to two rectangular pods, one of which is upright to show through the glass window a young girl dressed in minimal clothing with a burn scar over her left eye and across her face.

Pyrrha: Is that...

Ozpin: The current Fall Maiden, Amber.

Pyrrha: She's... still alive.

Ironwood: For now. We're using state of the art Atlas technology to keep her stable. But there is a lot about this situation that is... unprecedented.

Pyrrha: What do you mean?

Ironwood: Well, we don’t know what will happen if- when she passes.

Pyrrha: Won't... her power... just transfer to the next host?

Qrow: Look who's been listening! She is smart.

Ironwood: Under normal circumstances, yes. But this is a delicate situation. It's not uncommon for the last thoughts of the slain to be of their attacker. And to make matters worse, no one's ever seen the power split like this before. For all we know, it will seek out its other half.

Pyrrha: Her assailant.

Ozpin:And that would not bode well for any of us.

Pyrrha lowers her head in thought, then suddenly comes forward and places a hand on the glass of Amber's pod.

Pyrrha: If all of this is true, why keep it secret!? If this girl is so important... if we're truly on the brink of war, why not tell everyone?

Goodwitch: From what we understand, it used to be common knowledge.

Pyrrha: Excuse me?

Qrow: How do you think legends and fairy tales get started? Even the craziest ones come from somewhere.

Goodwitch: Our group was founded in order to protect both mankind and the Maidens. Those hungry for power hunted them with the hope of inheriting their strength.

Qrow: And as you can imagine, the ones that succeeded weren't exactly the kind of people you'd want to have unimaginable power.

Ironwood: And so this brotherhood chose to remove the Maidens from the public eye, allowing their existence to fade away into legend.

Goodwitch: The things we're telling you go against hundreds of years of human history, religion.

Ironwood: No one would want to believe us. It would cause an uproar.

Ozpin: It would cause panic. And we all know what that would bring to clawing to our Kingdom's walls. Which is why we would like to...

Pyrrha: I'll do it. If you believe that this will help humanity... then I will become your Fall Maiden. That's what you wanted, isn't it?

Ozpin: It is, but I'm afraid it's not that simple. Given Amber's condition, you won't be able to inherit her power naturally. However, General Ironwood believes he has a solution.

Ironwood: For the past few years, Atlas has been studying Aura from a more scientific standpoint; how it works, what's it made of, how it can be used. We've made... significant strides. And we believe we've found a way to capture it.

Qrow: Capture it and cram it into something else. Or in your case ...

Pyrrha: That's...

Ironwood: Classified.

Pyrrha:... wrong!

Goodwitch: The feeling is mutual. But desperate times call for desperate measures.

Ironwood: And these are indeed desperate times. We can't transfer Amber's power to you, but we can give you what those powers are bound to-

Pyrrha: Her Aura.

Ozpin: Her life... would become intertwined with yours. The question is...

Qrow: What's that going to do to you?

Ozpin: You have an important decision before you, Miss Nikos. There's no guarantee this transfer will work. And there's no telling if you will be the same person if it does. I advise you to take time on this matter. But understand that before the Vytal Festival is over, we will need your answer.

Pyrrha doesn't respond, instead placing her hand on the glass separating the maiden from her potential replacement, seeing her scared expression reflected on the scarred face of the dying girl, before turning away from this expected destiny as Ozpin gives one final warning.

Ozpin: The assailant that attacked the Fall Maiden has made their first move. And there's no telling when their next move will be.
(Y/n): I thought I had the most heinous secret ...
Ironwood: Who the hell is there !?
(Y/n): One of your "Dead Heroes" from the Holy Grail War.
Ozpin: easy, this is Emiya, we had already talked to him before. What is the reason for the unexpected visit?
(Y/n): Well, the situation is more complicated than you think ...

At first, Ozpin thought it was a joke, but as Emiya explained to him, Ozpin's smile disappeared ...
Ozpin: That is terrible news ...
Ironwood: And can't you bring an army of heroes?
(Y/n): I am not a master, I am a servant, the closest thing they have here to a master candidate is Weiss, but their magic circuits are not active ...
Ozpin: Very well, we will see how to deal with it... so while we trust you and Pyrrha, we hope you will make relevant decisions...

Pyrrha and Emiya left the room, leaving the defenders of the world arguing about new problems to come ...
Pyrrha: I just don't get it, it's so immoral...
(Y/n): Pyrrha, you are too innocent ...
Pyrrha: What do you mean !? They plan to take a life to bring me the skills of the fall maiden ...
(Y/n): And do you think there is another way?
Pyrrha: You are a Servant, haven't you found a way to slave people without killing another?

Emiya hit the wall really hard...
(Y/n): Excuse me, those ideals of yours brought back memories that I would rather keep forgotten ...
Pyrrha: Why? Is it wrong to think like this?
(Y/n): For those ideals I fell into this sentence, I believed that I could save humanity, be the hero of justice, but I ended up in an endless number of missions where I learned that in order to save lives we would have to take others... don't make the same mistake as me Pyrrha...
Pyrrha: But what they ask me is just horrible ...
(Y/n): Well, I was also assigned something horrible, I could say that I understand your position... but we cannot let the enemy get away with it ...
Pyrrha: I guess you're right...
(Y/n): You know, if I had met you in life, I probably would have fallen in love with you...
Pyrrha: *blushing* Are you talking seriously!?
(Y/n): Yes, your personality is pleasant, your morale is straight and above all, you smile a lot, the smile can warm the heart ...
Pyrrha: I ... I ... I have to go ...

Pyrrha kissed Emiya's cheek and ran away ...
(Y/n): Hmmm, maybe, if I had been like her... and if I would have questioned myself ... nah, what I'm saying, I'm already doing my job, so I must finish it... there's not much time left...

To be continued...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

275 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
8.8K 212 53
Follow the team from their adventures from Beacon and onwards. (Ps. I do not own RWBY it is owned by Rooster Teeth and was created by Monty Oum) All...
7K 108 22
After the attack on Beacon, Team RWBY and JNPR are left devastated at the loss of their friends and comrades. Using what she'd learned from the late...
156K 1.4K 33
In the kingdom of Mistral, there was a young boy by the name of (Y/n), he never really had a good childhood since his parents and siblings had neglec...