The Boyz: Q/Ji Changmin (Comp...

By Inlovewithtoomany

Q (Ji Changmin) x Reader Being the new girl isn't always fun, being the sister of a the most popular boy in s... More

•First Day•
~Lunch Time~
~Dance Class~
~Dance Practice~
~Movie Night~
~ICE CREAM!!!~
~Playboy~
~Party Time~
~Spin the Bottle~
~Youngie?~
~Phone Call~
~Amusment Park~
~The Project~
~Secret Admirer~
~Meeting Day~
~He's Back~
•Announcement•
~Vacation:Part 1~
~Vacation: Part 2~
~New Partner~
~Love~
~Mistake pt.1~
~Mistake Pt.2~
~The Lovers Dance~ (Final)

~Back to School~

1.5K 49 25
By Inlovewithtoomany

Y/n POV.

Our vacation was coming to an end. It was Sunday night and we had to go back to school tomorrow.
We spent our whole Sunday at the beach and enjoying our time before it was over.

Jisoo and Sangyeon were being all lovey dovey now, really embracing the couple life. It was gross!

Jennie and Rosé were both trying to flirt with Juyeon and Jacob, and I think it was working.

Today Jacob even held Rosé in the water the whole time. It was very cute!

I spent a lot of time with Q, bonding and trying to get to know each other better. Everyone was surprised but ended up teasing us for it.

But now it was time to leave. We were all packing up our bags and heading towards the lobby and cars.

Before we were about to get into the car I remembered something...Exo. I told the girls we should go say goodbye to them.

"Guys we have something to do before we go" I said dragging the girls and leaving the boys.

We headed towards their hut and knocked on the door.

The door then opened slowly revealing Kai, he smiled and told us to come in.

After he closed the door and called the other boys to the living room. They all looked excited to see us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well we're about to leave and wanted to say goodbye" Jisoo said.

"We also wanted to thank you guys for keeping us company during the trip. We had so much fun" I said smiling at them.

"Of course! And thank you guys for be with us as well" Chen said.

"Let's take a group photo" Xiumin exclaimed.

We all agreed and set up the one with a timer. After the picture was done, we air dropped it to each other's phones.

I looked at the picture and smiled...cute.

We all got up and hugged them saying goodbye, considering that we probably won't ever see them again.

We waved and started heading out.

"Wait Y/n!"

I turned around to see Sehun coming out of the house before the door closed.

I told the girls to go and I'd meet them at the car.

"What is it" I asked

"I just wanted to say that I had a really good time with you, and you're kind of like the prettiest girl I've ever met" he said looking down at the ground a little shy.

"Aww thank you Sehun, I had a lot of fun with you too" I said putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Too bad you have a boyfriend" he said pouting.

I was confused.

"I don't have a boyfriend" I said questioning his comment.

"The guy that pulled you away at the party? He's not your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No no, hes not. Just a friend..." I said hesitantly.

"I can hear the doubt in your voice" he said smirking.

"I don't know, honestly I just don't" I said laughing while looking at the ground.

"Well I know one thing" Sehun said holding my hand.

I looked up with question in my eyes.

"He loves you, I can see it in his eyes" he said with a serious tone.

"He does?" I questioned

"Definitely" Sehun said in a whisper like voice.

I stared into his eyes, there was a sparkle.

Why is there always a sparkle??

Then I grabbed him by the back of the neck and pulled him close...and I kissed him.

I kissed him.

He kissed back but was obviously surprised. After I pulled away he started laughing.

"Why did u do that" he said laughing still.

"I don't know..." I said confused.

"I just wanted to" I said letting go of his hands

"Sorry"

"Don't apologize, it's just a kiss. An amazing kiss I might add" he said grabbing my hands again.

"It's ok to be confused about your feelings, here. Here's my number so we can keep in touch" he said grabbing my phone and adding his number.

"Thanks" I said taking the phone back.

He quickly pecked my lips again.

"Bye Y/n"

"Bye Sehun"

And with that we went our separate ways.

I headed to the car still in confusion.

Why did I kiss him? What about Q?

"Ugh stop Y/n, feelings gross. Ignore them Good" I said skipping to the car. Drowning out all my thoughts.

"Thank god your back, let's go" Jennie said as I got into the car.

Thankfully Bobby came to pick us up again. During the car ride I tried to go to sleep, I was just feeling really tired.

When I woke up we were almost home.

As we pulled in Sangyeon and I got out of the car and waved goodbye to the rest. They drove off after we got our luggage.

Once we were inside I went up into my room. After unpacking my clothes I sat on my bed.

"This was supposed to be a weekend working on me. As a person" I said flopping back onto my bed.

"Somehow I ended up kissing 2 guys. Why did I do that?" I said sitting back up and crossing my legs grabbing a stuffed animal on my bed am hugging it.

"I know why I kissed Q. I don't think I like him, but I definitely have feelings for him. But I shouldn't, I'm supposed to be a cold hearted person. Not letting guys affect me, playing with them" I said squeezing the stuffed animal.

"But ever since Jinyoung came back, I don't feel the same. I feel worthless, I feel...vulnerable"

The only time I've ever felt that was when Jinyoung cheated on me. But I forgot about him, now that he's back everything I felt is just flooding back in.

Every single feeling...
Every single memory...
Every single "I love You"...
Every single kiss...

A rush of rage came over me, and I threw the stuffed animal across the room.

"Why am I so weak now!" I yelled.

Tears started falling down my cheeks, I wiped them and went to go pick up my stuff animal.

Then I headed to my bathroom to take a bath

"A bath should be calming" I said turning on the water, making it hot.
I poured in some bath salts and dropped oils into the bath.

I slipped my clothes off and got into the bath.

I played some music and went on my phone.

I then got a Snapchat from Jihoon.

I laughed at the selfie and texted him...

Wink Boi😘

I'm taking a bath

Oh ok! How was your vacation?

Crazy, not the best!

Oh no why?

Too much reasons...

Ok we'll talk about it at school

Ok cutie, Night!

Night <3

*End of conversation*

After a bit more I got out of the bath and dried myself. I put on a pair of shorts on and one of Felix's hoodies I stole.

I went downstairs and saw that Sangyeon ordered pizza.

I sat down on the coach with him and started eating.

"What's wrong?" He said nudging me.

"Hm nothing" I said back, taking a bite of pizza.

"Yes there is" he said.

"It's just a lot of things, with Jinyoung and others too" I said sitting back.

"I know, you're confused, angry, upset. It's gonna be hard" he said rubbing my back.

"It's frustrating, and you know I barley talk about my feelings" I said looking at him with a bit of tears in my eyes.

"I know, and I know it more difficult that mom and dad aren't around" he said wiping the tears from my eyes.

I looked down. Mom and dad moved for business a couple weeks ago. I don't talk about it cause it hurts me inside. I usually can talk to mom sometimes but now I can't.

"It's gonna be fine Y/n" he said lifting my head up.

"It's just gonna take time, think it out" he said with reassurance in his eyes.

I nodded and took the rest of the pizza upstairs.

Before I headed up the stairs, I turned back and looked at Sangyeon.

"Thanks" I said to him.

He turned and nodded giving me a sweet smile.

When I got upstairs, I started shedding more tears. I sat on my bed and put a movie on, while finishing my pizza. After I was done I got into bed and tried to go to sleep.

It was taking a long time because my mind was filled with so many thoughts. But in the end I fell asleep.

When I woke up to Sangyeons yelling, I could see the shining of the sun.

I got up and started getting ready. I didn't get a very good night of sleep but I still forced myself to get ready. I put on my outfit and after started doing my face routine, hair, and makeup.

*Outfit*

I went for a more lazier look cause I was tired.

I did light make up and kept my hair down. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said looking out of my bathroom towards the door.

The door opened and Hwall walked in.

"Oh Hi!" I said walking towards him and hugging him.

"Came to take you to school" he said.

I nodded and went to grabbed my bag. Once I got it we left my room and headed downstairs. I didn't see Sangyeon so he must have left. I grabbed an piece of bread and we left.

In the car we were listening to music and just talking.

Once we arrived at school Hwall dropped me off at my class and hugged me goodbye. Once I went in I sat down in my seat. This was the class I have with Q but he wasn't here yet.

Soon after I saw him come in and he walked to his seat next to mine.

"Hi" he said sitting down with a blush on his face.

"Hi" I said back also blushing.

Class started and during the class Q and I were teasing each other the whole time. Tickling each other, kicking each other under the table. I was blushing the whole time. Suddenly I thought about the beach.

The kiss I had with Sehun. If Q knew about it, he would be crushed. It's not like we're dating but Sehun said that Q loved me. Q loves me...

I suddenly stopped our teasing and started taking notes like I was supposed to.

The teacher then stopped to a knocking on the door.

"Oh yea, I forgot to tell you all. We have a new student joining us for the rest of the year. Come in!" She yelled to the door.

Suddenly the door slid open and everyone looked in that direction.

There was whispering and quiet cheering going on as the student walked in.

My eyes grew wide, I watched as the student reached the front and center of the class. A smirk growing, looking straight at me. Burning into my soul.

"Introduce yourself" the teacher said to the student.

"Hey guys, I hope we can all get along. I used to go the this school. I have a very special person I came back for. I'm Bae Jinyoung" he said starring straight at me.

I looked at Q who has wide eyes as well looking at Jinyoung then me.

Jinyoung was directed to the teacher to sit in a seat directly next to me in the other aisle.

I looked at him and he waved. I turned back to face forward as my eyes began to tear up. I rested my head on my desk.

"Why..." I said letting out a sigh.

————————————————————————
Thank guys for coming back. Hope you enjoyed!!! Come back later for the next chapter!

Word count: 1981

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 16
|His high adulation makes me feel cloud nine really exists in this world. But I can never bring myself to accept it| ✧˚ ༘ ⋆。♡˚ Seungmin doesn't belie...
137K 3.4K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
26.8K 314 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
1K 80 11
Minho and Jisung. One is your average university student with good grades, at least from the outside. The other is a mysterious popular guy, known to...