The Prince & The Servant Girl

By Melon1294

A prince and servant girl grew up together in a castle. Best friends for life until that love as friends chan... More

Chapter 1 ♥️
Chapter 2 ♥️
Chapter 3 ♥️
Chapter 4 ♥️
Chapter 6 ♥️
Chapter 7 ♥️
Chapter 8 ♥️
Chapter 9 ♥️
Chapter 10 ♥️
Chapter 11 ♥️
Chapter 12 ♥️
Chapter 13 ♥️
Chapter 14 ♥️
Chapter 15 ♥️
Chapter 16 ♥️
Chapter 17♥️
Chapter 18♥️
Chapter 19♥️
Chapter 20♥️
Chapter 21♥️
Chapter 22♥️
Chapter 23♥️
Chapter 24♥️
Chapter 25♥️
Chapte 26♥️
Chapter 27♥️
Chapter 28♥️
Chapter 29♥️
Chapter 30♥️
Chapter 31♥️
Chapter 32♥️
Chapter 33♥️
Chapter 34♥️
Chapter 35♥️
Chapter 36♥️
Chapter 37♥️
Chapter 38♥️
Chapter 39♥️
Chapter 40♥️
Chapter 41♥️
Chapter 42♥️
Chapter 43♥️
Chapter 44♥️
Chapter 45♥️
Chapter 46♥️
Chapter 47♥️
Chapter 48♥️
Chapter 49♥️
Chapter 50♥️
Chapter 51♥️
Chapter 52♥️
Chapter 53♥️
Chapter 54♥️
Chapter 55♥️
Chapter 56♥️
Chapter 57♥️
Chapter 58♥️
Chapter 59♥️
Chapter 60♥️
Chapter 61♥️
Chapter 62♥️
Chapter 63 ♥️
♥️FINAL CHAPTER ♥️

Chapter 5 ♥️

10.7K 532 217
By Melon1294

~Y/N POV~

Five years later.

Things in this castle have definitely changed over the years.

Not physically but more like the atmosphere for everyone inside the castle walls.

A year after Jungkook got married, the worse day of my life, his dad was murdered. He was stabbed to death in his sleep, nobody knows who it was and nobody was imprisoned for it either. It was just so sudden but people were thankful he was gone.

So that meant Jungkook became king a few months later and his wife Sakura, devil in disguise I call her, became queen.

I hate Sakura, not because she's married to Jungkook but because she's just pure evil. She hates me too. I don't know why because Jungkook and I had never spent time alone since the day before he got married. The best day of my life if you ask me. That night was very special to the both of us, I loved him very much and I still do.

It's just very hard to tell if he still feels the same way. Jungkook has become very cold, he barely speaks to anyone but Sakura and his friend who all happen to work with him in his royal duties. 

The way Jungkook looks at me is nothing but emptiness. It's hurts because he use to look at me with love even if we were in the same room as each other but couldn't talk.

I know he doesn't share the same room as Sakura, he refuses but that doesn't stop him from having women in his bedroom. I don't know if they actually sleep together but why else would a man take strange women to his bedroom and then never see them again afterwards. It just makes me believe that he moved on and just doesn't care that I can see it all.

Sure we can never be together but a little respect due to our last relationship and feelings would be a little nice.

Everyday I have to face Jungkook with his cold stares that give me the chills. He may be cold and look at me with nothing in his eyes but he still scares me. In fact once at dinner he hit me, something I never thought he'd do but he did it because he was angry with his wife and took it out on me just like his dad.

He was drunk so I don't know if he remembers but I definitely did. But when he hit me he kept mumbling things I couldn't understand and said it was my fault for being so stupid. I don't know what he was talking about but I let that go. My main concern was that he laid a hand on me in that way.

I just don't know what happened to him. I miss the old Jungkook.

He may be the same Physically but mentally he is not.

I have to put up with his stares every day especially at meal times.

As usual Jungkook would sit at the top of the table quietly while Sakura would sit just at his side chatting away at some nonsense.

I had to stand in the corner in case they would request anything more to eat or drink which is not that often from Jungkook but I think Sakura does it to try and wind me up.

I don't want to do morning breakfasts anymore, I don't want to do any meal servings so right now after speaking to Minseo I'm in the middle of changing with another maid called Anna. She does the laundry and changing the sheets. I'd rather do that then this, it's hard enough doing this for the past five years and you'd think I'd be use to it by now but I'm not. So doing the laundry inside means I wouldn't be seeing them around a lot.

"Maid!! More water!" Sakura

I was startled out my thoughts and came to her side picking up the jug of water and pouring her cup full ignoring Jungkooks gaze at me again.

After I poured her the water I bowed politely and stepped back again but this time she grabbed my wrist with a a squeeze making me gasp in surprise.

She grinned at me when she noticed what power she has over me. She's queen she can do whatever she wants to me and I can't say anything.

"So I've been told you're no longer going to be our servant at meal times?" Sakura

I nod lightly, but looking down at my wrist.

"Yes your highness."

I didn't smile but watched her carefully trying to be as polite as I can to her without showing my true hatred towards her.

"Very well. That means I won't have to look at your ugly face every time we dine. It puts me off sometimes." Sakura

She let go of my wrist and I bowed again holding me tongue and taking a step back rubbing the skin of my wrist. She has quite the hold on her.

I mistakenly looked at Jungkook after Sakura began eating again. He was watching my wrists but then made eye contact with me. My eyes widen but he made no reaction.

"Could I get some more water?" Jungkook

He looks straight into my eyes. When ever he asks for something he never calls me maid or servant, he doesn't even call me by name. He simply looks at me and tells me what he wants.

I nod and walk around the table to his side and picked up the jug once again and poured the water in his glass quietly as he watched my hands. Then placing it back down again I bowed and stood back away from the table yet again.

Jungkook didn't touch his water but instead sat quietly tapping his fingers on the table, biting on his inner cheek staring straight ahead as if he had something on his mind.

"Jungkook, sweetie? Are you listening to me?"
Sakura

She reaches out for his hand but he removes it before she can touch him.

"No." Jungkook

That all he says still staring forward not having a care about Sakura pouting. I watched the two but Sakura quickly whipped her head around her shoulder to squint her eyes at me for some reason and then back to Jungkook.

"Jungkook I want to talk to you about something." Sakura

He only hums but still doesn't bother looking at her.

"I think we should have a baby." Sakura

My eyes widen at what she said and Jungkook didn't react. Instead all he did was push out his chair and stand up to look down at her.

"We've talked about this and no. That's never happening between us." Jungkook

"But Jungkook yo-" Sakura

"No! I'm not changing my mind. I don't want children with you and I never will and if I die without an successor then so be it." Jungkook

He glares at Sakura one last time and storms out the dining room now leaving Sakura and I alone.

Once the doors slam close Sakura pushes her chair away and stomps over to me and slaps me across the face.

"This is your fault! He can't even sleep with his own wife because of you!" Sakura

She slaps me across the face again but harder and I held my cheek from the stinging pain.

How is it my fault?

"Oh please don't act all innocent. I know of you two together before Jungkook and I got married I'm not stupid. I've tried to get rid of you but he won't let you go anywhere." Sakura

How did she know about that?
It was an unspoken thing between Jungkook and I that only Jungkooks mother knew of us before she died and Sakura never met her.

"Maybe it will be best you do laundry and never have to see my husband every god damn day. But I'll tell you know go anywhere near him and I will kill you!" Sakura

She pointed at my face and I nodded quietly. I was in verge of tears but I couldn't let them fall. Sakura scoffed at me before she slapped me across the face a few more times as I stood there having to take it and then she walked out the room like nothing happened.

I stood there for a moment, trying to wipe my tears form the pain of my burning cheeks. But I had to push it a side and clear the table taking everything back to the kitchen and cleaning the table.

Once that was done I set out to start cleaning the library. It was on my next set of chores for the day so that's where I had to be. Another day of being abused by Sakura and cleaning away my pain.

This is what my life is like day to day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 3.7K 34
An unexpected meeting made Jin return to memories of the past where he and Jungkook ended up in an old hut in the middle of the forest. did not love...
122K 5.7K 34
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
15.9K 988 21
"I can't be with you because I love you. If anything were to happen...I wouldn't be able to live without you in my life" There is a fine line betwee...
104K 3.2K 35
‟Do you, Kim Taehyung, take her as your wife?‟ With that tears rolled down your cheeks instantly. ‟Yes I do.‟ The said person replied to the priest...