Cold Hearted//Jack Johnson

By voidwhittemore

Amber Elizabeth Gilinsky. Sister of Jack Gilinsky, falls for her brother's best friend? See how it all unra... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Cast.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
...

Chapter 17.

3.4K 91 0
By voidwhittemore

Gilinsky's POV>>

I heard the doorbell ring and a car drive away.
It was a post card, looking exactly like the place Amber and I go. There was a note, signed Amber's name.
"Holy shit."

Right now it's 5:00. 3 more hours.

8:00 PM
December 23, 2014
||The Place||

"Amber? Amber?" I said. Looking through the trees.
"Jack." I heard.
This is the longest week ever, without her here, it's been hell.
We talked, if she comes back I would never send her away, ever.
We went to Jack's, they just kept hugging. They didn't let go. I was really worried about him when she left, she meant a lot to him.

Johnson's POV>>

At first, when Jack came over, I didn't know who the girl with him was.
It was Amber.
I hugged her like it was the last time I would, I hoped it wasn't.
I hoped she was staying. I hoped she still liked me. I hope she would forgive me for not standing up for her. I hoped she wasn't mad I didn't tell her I checked out of the hospital. I hoped she would never leave me again.
I hoped she would be mine.

<<kind of short chapter..but I squeezed in two povs! hoped you liked it! byee>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...