camp cherry | hs

By illicitivy

→︎ complete. 08/05/20 - 22/06/20. →︎ contains mature content. Camp Cherry in the summer of 1997 is definite... More

camp cherry
cast
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

forty five

5.6K 115 205
By illicitivy

why and how does he look like this

✩︎

HANA

I wake up early, long before Harry, and lay in the warmth of his bed, in the exact same position as we had fallen to sleep in. My fingers twist his ring around, trace shapes on his chest and I eat one of the snickers he had brought last night. I spend most of the time simply watching him, taking in everything about him, observing his rosy cheeks and fluffy hair, perfect lips and bright eyes that're hidden at the moment.

Thankfully, I don't see or hear anything out of the ordinary, but then again, most of the times I've heard the clicks have been during dark, so I guess I'd have to wait until tonight.

At about seven, Harry begins to stir, scrunching his face and burying it into my neck, kissing the skin lightly as his fingers tips trail across my upper arm.

"You alright?" he asks, his voice deep and croaky from sleep.

"I'm good, my throat hurts. Got any water?" after a moment, he nods, leaning to his drawer and pulling out a bottle of water, hugging me tightly when he returns.

"Thank you for last night," he smiles softly, our faces mere inches apart and his thumb tracing the shape of my lips and eyebrows.

"You liked the ice?" I inquire, adding it to the mental list of things Harry likes.

"Loved it, love you, please do it again. Can I do it for you?" he rambles excitedly, closing his eyes in surprise when I cut him off with a kiss, his lips impossibly sweet and flowing perfectly with mine.

"You can do whatever you want for me," I state. Harry offers me a mischievous grin and raises his eyebrows, probably going through his own mental list right now, "but I'm going to the toilet right now."

I almost fall to the floor in joy when I discover my period is over, after what has felt like two weeks, and I know Harry will probably be overly ecstatic, so I keep quiet when I walk back out and wrap my arms around him again.

"I think you're playing football today. Sorry—soccer," he informs me, his palms trailing over my lower arms as my head rests on his shoulder, moving to play with the ring on my finger.

"I wish you could join me, I wish your dad wasn't so shit," I mumble. Harry expels a bemused breath as he flips us over, landing on top of me and pretending the movement didn't hurt his ribs, however, it's pretty obvious that it did.

"Visit me? I have nothing to do all day," he asks, faking an exaggerated pout to try to convince me, although there's no need.

"I'll see you at lunch and dinner anyway," I point out. He groans theatrically and allows his head fall to my neck, mouth planting a few kisses to the skin before I shove him off me, careful to avoid his injury, and get dressed in my own clothes whilst he watches me hungrily.

"Voglio scoparti stasera." He states confidently, and I give him a side glance whilst fixing my hair.

"I'm sure you would enjoy that," I tease, smoothing the crinkles from my t-shirt.

"I would, you would, too - are you off your period yet?" He speaks as I pull on my shoes, biting his tongue as I stand straight with a teasing smile.

"Bye, Harry!" I call as I open his door and stumble out.

"Wrong name!"

"Bye, daddy, love you!" I grin widely as he shakes his head bemusedly and flops back onto his bed.

At breakfast, he informs me that he and Taylor are planning on smoking that night, to which I gladly invite myself, but he only kisses me delicately and says I'm more than welcome.

"Can we not have shitty music? And no making out - Hana, keep your shirt on," he complains. Ella glances at me questioningly, sighing when I shrug to say long story.

Harry sullenly lugs himself back to his cabin, no doubt carelessly flinging himself onto his bed and then spending the next ten minutes in pain with his ribs, whilst I have to listen Ella complain constantly as she drags herself around the football pitch, clearly hating every second of it.

We lose the first game, which gets her surprisingly riled up, although I'm sure most of her anger comes from the arrogant glare Amy sent me when her team won. Ella had attempted to go for her, but I gripped her wrist and reasoned that it would be better to ignore her. Fortunately, she listened to me, for once.

We sit out the next game; the winner of the previous game stays on the pitch, so that put us out, and we spent the twenty minutes before we were up again munching on a packet of M&M's that she had managed to sneak in her pockets and chatting about Adriana and Harry. Instantly, I notice how she blushes as she gazes past me once, and my head whips around before she can stop me or say anything.

Quickly, I spot Adriana staring shamelessly in our direction, or Ella's direction, rather. She doesn't even look away when she noticed I had caught her - her confidence shocked me for a moment - and I punched Ella's arm excitedly.

"You have to ask her out," I state as she continues to stare at her unabashedly, and honestly, even I was captivated by her dark curly hair and bright eyes, but I guess that's my type anyway.

"Bitch, I thought—I thought I was a top, but I don't think I am, not with her, at least," she says as if this weren't obvious.

"You thought you were a top because your type is straight girls and you're the only one to ever make a bold move," I tease, although it's the truth. She laughs loudly, proceeding to swiftly shut me up with a gentle punch as Adriana decidedly makes her way over. Muttering into Ella's ear shortly, it's only a second before she's striding back to her friends with a smirk, whilst Ella watches her with a completely alarmed expression.

"Shit," she's practically drooling, and my heart swells with happiness that she's finally found someone that hopefully isn't going to hurt her, or at least shows some real interest in her and doesn't treat her like an experiment for when they want to test if they really are attracted to girls, which she seems to, unfortunately, fall victim to most of the time, for what, I don't know. She's hot and amazing.

"You're in love," I pretend to swoon, laughing as she shoves me playfully.

"You looked at Harry like that on the fourth day of camp, you can shut up," she retorts briskly, sighing when our team is called back up to play. Despite her apparent disinterest, she screams in victory when we win the match, leaping to me and plucking me up from the ground with a struggle as she's definitely lighter than me and certainly doesn't have the best body strength.

Carl isn't at lunch, so Harry gladly takes advantage of the opportunity and slides next to me smoothly, his hand hot on my thigh and our shoulders bumping every time we take a bite of our sandwiches.

"How'd the games go?" he asks with a mouthful of bread and ham; he somehow manages to still look insanely attractive even with his messy eating habits.

"Lost the first, won the second one though, 3-2," I reply, practically moaning at the taste of this sandwich which, while pretty mediocre in comparison to others, satisfies my hunger within three bites, and the taste is amazing.

"Cherry," Harry catches my attention quietly, whispering into my ear, "Amy's looking at us fucking weird, and she's got a camera next to her."

"You think it might be her?" I frown because she would be the most probable suspect and now I'm wondering why I didn't think of her before.

"Maybe, just be careful," he comments, his brows furrowed and lips parted and I want nothing more than to lean in and kiss him like I had this morning, but I refrain, as difficult as it is.

I distract myself by imagining fucking him, which really just makes it worse because all I can concentrate on now is his fingers digging into my thigh, the burn cooled by his rings, and his ruffled hair that I want to pull.

"Hana?" Taylor's voice snaps me out of my trance that I was actually enjoying very much, and I realise I had been staring into space with my lips parted for way too long.

"Yeah?"

"I asked if you still wanted to get high tonight."

"Yeah," I reply, unfortunately having to leave Harry as the other counsellors announce that lunch is over and we were to return the pitch and regroup, although Harry makes sure to pull me from the hall a few minutes before the end to make out with me, even if only for two minutes.

"See you at dinner, Cherrybomb," he walks away without another word and a smug smirk quirked onto his mouth as I'm left breathless and running my tongue over my shiny lips to taste him again. He tastes so good.

Halfway through my second game, he appears, taking a seat quite far away from the others and watching me intently. His cheers when we score are the loudest, and he jogs slowly on to the pitch when I kick the ball directly into the goal to hug me, but he manages to play it off as being desperate for a drink and makes his way to the water fountain instead.

We win every game we play, everyone on my team posing for a victory picture whilst I hold the plastic trophy in the air with a wide smile on my face as if it were a prized treasure. Harry studies me with an enamoured smirk playing on his pretty lips, and he even buys me a snickers as a congratulations that I devour after a fulfilling dinner of pasta and meatballs.

Most people head for the campfire once we're dismissed, but Harry, Taylor and I head for Harry's cabin. I have every intention of getting as high as I can, and from the looks of it, so does Taylor, judging by the amount of weed he has.

"Let's get fucked! We need a break," he smiles as he chucks a joint at each of us, lighting it, then his own. Each puff of smoke I inhale relaxes me further, Harry laying with his head back against the top of his headboard with his eyes closed blissfully, taking long, slow drags before releasing the smoke from the side of his mouth whilst I rest my head on his stomach.

"You know, you're really hot, like, seriously, you're a god, I'm pretty sure. You're so fucking sexy, and beautiful, and pretty, and your hair is like heaven, and your eyes. I could get lost in your eyes and I would love it - and your dick, so fucking good—" I ramble, barely aware of what's spilling from my mouth until Harry clamps a hand over it, shutting me up quickly as Taylor chokes on his laughter. "I love you," I mumble into his hand, my voice muffled and the pure happiness in Harry's eyes growing, practically sparkling with glee.

"Be quiet, Cherry," he chuckles, trying not to laugh as he's much soberer than me.

"If I want to talk, I'll do so," he gives me a pointed look. "I don't want to talk right now, not to you," I huff, continuing to smoke even though it's probably not the best idea, but if I end up passing out by tonight, I'll consider that a success.

Around 9PM, he pushes me off him gently and selects a vinyl, playing it with a knowing smirk on his face, and my foot begins to tap as Seabird begins to play, Taylor immediately groaning and covering his ears. My energy is suddenly rejuvenated, any tiredness in my body dissipating and Harry and I dance around his room terribly, singing just as badly. Well, I do. Harry sounds heavenly, of course.

There's a road I know I must go,
Even though I tell myself,
That road is closed,
Listen lonely seabird,
You've been away from land too long,
Aw, too long.

"Fuck, I didn't realise I was this high," he laughs, wrapping one arm around my waist and spinning me until I hit the wall. Naturally, Taylor's complaints increase as Harry lips come impossibly close to mine, but never touch, our mouths open as we tease each other, his tongue flicking out to run along my bottom lip. We sing along to the words whilst staying in this close position - apparently much too close for Taylor's liking - and gazing at each other lovingly as if we were drunk.

Seabird, seabird
Fly home
Seabird, seabird
Fly home
Like a lonely seabird
You've been away from land too long

"I said no making out and no shitty 60's music!" Taylor grumbles, sighing as Harry flips him off.

"We're not making out and this is from 1976," I correct him, my gaze into Harry's darkened eyes becoming more intense as Taylor gives up and declares that he's leaving. "I'm so tired," I state in a gentle murmur. Harry sighs as he leans forward as if to kiss me and then pulls away, spinning smoothly before falling backwards onto his bed.

"Sleep?" he asks, his eyes immediately fluttering closed as I lay next to him and get comfortable, falling to sleep within minutes.

I'm not sure when I wake up, but the sky is considerably darker than before and my body feels heavy, and I immediately notice Harry isn't next to me. I take the lighter Taylor had left and the remainder of Harry's joint, smoking again as I tap around his room, studying some pictures he had hung on some string lights on his wall and stuck with thumbtacks to a corkboard until I come across a hastily scribbled note on his desk.

'Cherry,

When you wake up - showers.

- H ♡︎'

I smile, his intentions pretty clear, pulling on my sliders and checking the time quickly - 11:34PM - and take a leisurely walk to the shower block, boldly pushing open the door as I had weeks ago, when I had accidentally seen Harry naked and had no idea what would happen between us. Harry's humming again, though I don't recognise the melody, and I listen silently to the heavenly sound. The patter of the water hitting the stone below is barely audible, as I hold the joint between my teeth, undressing quietly.

I take it between two fingers every so often, inhaling and blowing it out into another shower cubicle so Harry hopefully wouldn't see or smell it, as I take off my shorts, then underwear until I'm completely naked. Removing the hair tie from my hair, I inhale a deep breath to muster up the confidence to tug back the curtain. He doesn't realise at first, the noise and steam rising to hide any sign of my presence, but he looks amazing, facing away from me as he simply enjoys the warmth of the water. I tentatively run my finger across his upper back, a shiver travelling through his entire body and he turns, eyes drawing down my body appreciatively, taking in every inch of my skin hungrily.

I pull him from underneath the water, not wanting the joint to put out accidentally, until my back is pressed to the wall and his body is flushed with mine. Already, his breathing is a little heavier and hair is wet as he digs a hand through the curls.

The spark in his eyes tell me he has solid ideas for what he wants to do to me, but I decide to ruin whatever they were and delicately run my hands down his smooth chest, and I know his plans are completely fucked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 675 28
Jen Top Jen G! P If you are not comfortable, free to leave I'm not going to force you to read my jen top story Story are not mine all credited goes t...
139K 6.9K 56
Elsa is the new school president and she decides to make the school to be on top of it's game and makes some changes to the rules. She is strict with...
38.4K 2K 32
"Styles, meet FBI Agent Caroline Forbes. She will be on your case and with you every day until she gathers more evidence and can turn you in, or you...
530K 17.9K 51
""How much do you love me?" "I love you so much that I'm willing to give all of myself to you, give my life for you, and spend the rest of my life wi...