Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleeple...

By DeeStory

The Sequel To 4weeks+Summer camp=9months pregnant ... Will new problems arise to the old couple Cassidy and X... More

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 1.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 2.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 3.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 4.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 5.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 6.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 7.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 8.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 9.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 10.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 11.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 12.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 13.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 14.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 15.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 16.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 17.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 18.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 20
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 21.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 22.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 23.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 24.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 25.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 26.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 27.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 28
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 29.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 30.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 31.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 32.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 33.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 34.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 35.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 36.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 37.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 38.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 39.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 40.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 41.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 42.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 43.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 44.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 45.
Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Epilogue.

Insecurity+Parenthood=Sleepless nights Chapter 19.

1.3K 11 0
By DeeStory

Chapter Nineteen:

~Carson's POV~

[30 minuet’s earlier]

"Carson .. I'm gonna need you to pay attention and get on your job, you've tired and groggy all day!" My boss said as I tried to work on this engine without falling asleep. 

"I'm sorry boss, I'm trying to, but at home circumstances are a little out of wack right now." 

"I understand ... well, you have a few off days left how about you take today off. I'll get Frankie and Roy to work on this engine for you." 

"Okay, will do thanks boss." He nodded. 

"Roy ... Frankie Get over here!!" I grabbed a towel and wiped the oil off my hands. Then grabbed my jacket, Keys and cell phone out my locker. I thought about calling Missy but before I could my cell rung. 

"Carson?" 

"Yeah, what’s up are you okay?" 

"Yeah. I'm at The Pier with Drew, were about to have lunch and I'm going to tell him I'm pregnant." 

"Just don't tell him who the baby is by." 

"But what if he asks?" 

"He won’t." There was a long pause. 

"But what if he does." I sighed into the phone. 

"Just don't tell him who." 

"But---" 

"Just say your pregnant." I yelled, getting odd looks from a few customer’s and co-workers. Missy sniffed as if she was about to cry. 

"Please don't cry." 

"I can’t help it." 

"Ugh, well just don't tell him by who ... don't mention it even if he jumps to the conclusion that it’s his." 

"Okay, he's almost at the table now. I have to go." 

“Way to scare the customers Carson!” Roy said while Frankie laughed. I smiled.

“I noticed, my bad bro. but since you two are working on my engine. Don’t forget to add the new bottle of oil, it’s on the side of the tool box.”

“Got cha.” Said Frankie.

“Get some rest bro!”

“I will, talk to ya’ll later.”

“Alright.”

"You got it!." I got in the car and drove towards the house, I needed to shower and take a long nap.

**

*~Missy's POV~*

I left the bathroom after wiping tears and re-doing my make-up to see Drew, stand from his seat, smile wide and open his arms to me. 

"Baby...!!" 

"Hey Drew, how was work?" 

"It was great actually, have a seat." 

"That's good." 

"Yeah, They said the beats I put together have a strong potential to go on this commercial for a pair of shoes." 

"What?" 

"Yeah, their going to call me today and tell me if it passed the test." 

"That is terrific, I just know you'll get the spot. What commercial, do you know?" 

"No, I'm not sure, but I know it won’t air until September...that's if I get the spot." 

"You will." I grabbed his hand. 

"So, what did you want to tell me?" 

"Umm .. well you know how the whole Carson thing went ... His expression went from happy to nervous. But he managed to nod ... And you know how we made up?" 

"Ohhhh Yeah, I know how we made up ... 5 WHOLE hours of--" 

"DREW!!" 

"Oh sorry, continue." 

"Well .. Uhh. I'm pregnant." Drew's mouth dropped. 

"Your ... your WHAT? By, by who? Since when?" His tone was raise. 

"You don't have to get angry!" 

"I'm NOT angry." 

"Sorry it took so long, Can I get you two anything to drink?" The waitress said adding sound to the awkward silence. I held back tears, it seemed like all I've been wanting to do was cry lately. 

"Umm .. I'll Get a water and Sweet tea with lemon." 

"Can you drink that?" 

"Yes Drew .. it’s just Tea with lemon. And a water." I said with a small attitude. 

"You sure?" 

"Yes!!" 

"Okay." He said as if he didn't believe me. 

"Okay, And you sir?" 

"Uh. I'll just have a Dr. Peper." 

"Okay, here are few menus and I'll be back to take your order." As the waitress walked away Drew opened his mouth to speak but his phone began to ring. 

"This is from the company, I know this is rude but I have to take this." I crossed my arms on the table. 

"Sure, go ahead." 

"Thanks." I watched him as he walked away. I sniffled and grabbed a napkin to catch any tears that wanted to excape. 

"Okay, here’s your bottle water, and sweet tea with lemon. And his Dr. peper. Are you ready to order?" 

"I don't think were going to eat, so can I get a to-go cup to put my tea in and the bill please?" 

"Okay, I'll be back." The waitress smiled and walked off swiftly. 

"Okay, I'm back. I'm sorry our lunch date has to be cut short but guess what!" 

"What?" I smiled. 

"I got the commercial spot!!" I jumped up from my seat. 

"What oh my god Drew that's wonderful!! I'm so happy for you." 

"Thanks ... so I'll be home later I have to make sure, all the beats and everything is in order with my boss and a few other people and we can talk then." 

"Okay." Drew and I kissed. 

"See those kinds off kisses are the reason were having a baby in the first place." 

"We?!" I said as if I was asking a question. But Drew didn't catch it. 

"Yeah .. But I have to go." 

"Okay, see you later. I love you." 

"I love you too." I turned to see the drinks already placed in the plastic cups and the bill laid out on the table. I placed a 10 dollar bill on the table and walked towards my car. I was in serious need for a nap after today.

**

~*Nikki's POV*~

It was just my luck when Carson and Missy walked in 10 minuet’s apart. It was time to put my plan in motion.... 

"Missy...can you come in here please." 

"Sure, what's up?" 

"You took child development last semester right?" She took a sip of her drink. 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Well, I haven't been feeling good. And I've been tired, what does that class say about being pregnant." 

"Hmm ... I don't really remember. You should go to a clinic or take a test or something." 

"Riiitte ... A test." 

"Was that all you needed?" 

"Yeah ... Umm no. So when were you gonna tell everybody you were pregnant?" Right as I said that Carson walked past the door, stood there for a second then walked off. I chuckled. 

"What are you talking about ... she took another sip of her drink ... I'm not---" 

"STOP LYING!!" 

"I'm not lying." 

"Right ... how to tell someone your pregnant...one go to a clinic ... rings any bells?" 

"You bitch .. you went through my things." Before she could finish her own sentence her hand went across my face, her cup still in hand. 

"UGGHH!! Ohh you better be glad your pregnant, or else you would be on the floor begging for your life." She took a sip of her drink. But I knocked it out of her hand. 

"Don't go through my shit you nosey no life slut!!" 

"Slut ... who me? Need I remind you again who drugged a guy to get what they want .. I walked up closer to her ... you're the slut." 

"Hey! Missy?" 

"Hey ... Nikki what’s going on here?" Jonas and Carson said walking into the room. Jonas pulled me away. 

"She slapped me." I yelled. 

"She went through my shit the trespassing bitch!" 

"Missy, go lay down you need your rest. Nikki stop being nosey and get a life." Carson said sounding sleepy. 

"Your taking her side!" I yelled again trying to get out of Jonas' grip. 

"No I'm telling you your too old to act as childish as you are, come on now." 

"Whatever." 

"Yeah, you bitch, you use Jonas and include him on your fail ass plans and you always look like the idiot in the end." 

"Missy ... Leave." 

"You don't have to yell." And with that she left. 

"Slut."  

"Nikki, shut up." Jonas said in a serious tone. 

"Jonas do you have her handled?" 

"Yeah, she's cool," 

"Let me go." I said as Carson left the room closing the door. 

"What did you do?" Jonas said raising his eyebrow. 

"I just figured out part of my plan." 

"Naughty ... Naughty girl." 

"Well ... you know what can I say."

**

~*Cassidy's POV*~ 

[30 minuet’s later]

I walked into the house only to see everybody arguing. Alexas was yelling at Xavier, Sadie was on the phone ... And poor Vince he was just there trying to break up the argument.

"Hello?"

No answer.

"Wow how could they really not notice me standing here." 

"Come back here Travis!!" Azalia yelled as Travis ran around with what looked like one of her dolls.

"Ummm ... Hello!"

More Yelling.....

"What's that smell?" Sadie said holding the phone up to her shoulder to block out the noise. 

"Oh shit!!" 

Did she just curse around my babies? How could they still not notice me standing here. 

"Mama!!" Travis and Azalia whispered. 

"Shhhh!!" I picked them up and walked back outside. 

"Mama's home." 

"Go get in the car." They ran off towards the car and got in. Kizza smiled and waved at them. 

"Azalia and Your Travis?!?!" 

"How did you know our names?" Travis asked looking confused. 

"She's our new cousin silly!!" Azalia said in a matter-of-factly voice. 

"No actually she’s your Auntie." I said as I buckled myself in. 

"Oh well what’s your name?" Travis asked. 

"Kizza...I thought we were going into the house?" 

"We are, in a minute. Who wants ice cream?" 

"Yum!!" the three said in unison. 

"Okay, Kizza ... you can get up here in the front with me. Travis & Zali... Car seats please." 

"Okay mama." I pulled off and headed towards the nearby Baskin robins, we ordered our ice cream and sat at the little tables, until the air got groggy and it felt like rain. Right as we all got into the car the rain began to pour. Kizza laughed. 

"What's so funny?" 

"America is wonderful, this has to be the best birthday ever." 

"I'm happy your having fun."

 **

 *~Xavier's POV~*

I was getting yelled at by my psycho mom as Vince tried to calm her down .. geeze you burn a pot of beans and all hell breaks loose ... I never said I could cook and nor did I want to. My mom was yelling so loud I could have sworn I heard Cassidy’s voice but it may have just been Sadie on the phone.

"Sadie ... Off the phone NOW NOW NOW!!" 

"Okay mom." 

"Where's Azalia and Travis?" I said searching around. 

"Look upstairs." My mother said sticking her head out of the kitchen. I jumped up the steps two at a time. 

"Zali? Travis? You two up here?"

No Answer...

"Any luck?" Sadie said wiping her hands on a towel as I walked down the steps. 

"No ... I walked towards the door and noticed it was a tad bit open ... the doors open!!!" 

"THEY GOT OUT! ... but it’s pouring down raining out there ... they'll get sick!!" 

"I know ... I ran outside, getting soaked in the rain ... Azalia, Travis?" I called from the back of the house. I walked around to the front to see a car pulling up.

 "Xavier!! What the Hell your soaked!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1.1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
93.7K 326 13
As the title says
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...