Depphead Wonders (Complete)

Par _honeyycomb

Johnny Depp (& his characters) imagines ✨ Plus

•It's A Date•
•Its A Date (2)•
•Don't Be Afraid To Catch Feels•
•Normal•
•Found you•
•Undercover•
•Stakeout•
•Mad Man•
•Shoot Me•
•Different•
•The Book•
•I Don't Hate You• (Requested)
•I Love You• (Requested)
•The Book (2)•
•The Book (3)•
•Mad Dreams•
•Mad Dreams(2)•
•The Book (4)•
•Mad Dreams (3)•
•The Book• (Alternative Ending)
•Grace•
•Grace (2)•
•Grace (3)•
•Wedding Crasher•
•First Dates• (Requested)
•Quarantine Crushes•
•Sleepovers• (Requested)
•When You Wish Upon A Star•
•When You Wish Upon A Star• (2)
•Save Me•
•Eliza•
•Eliza• (2)
•Soulmate• (Requested)
•Soulmate• (2)
•Eliza• (3)
•Soulmate• (3)
The Hollow
At The Ball (Requested)
At The Ball (2)
Growing Up
Growing Up (2)
Urgent!!!
EVEN MORE URGENT

•Memory•

9.3K 200 24
Par _honeyycomb

Hey guys. That was a much needed break but I'm back now and I want to thank y'all for supporting me through this. Much love xoxo
~
y/d/n= your daughters name

You pick a random object and throw it at Sparrow.
"Damn you Jack!" You scream as he continues to walk away from the house. "You're insane!"
"Maybe I am!" He shouts back sticking his tongue out like a child. The people around looking at you two like you were the weird ones.

You huff and roll your eyes going back inside and slamming the door. You look down at your daughter crawling towards your leg and clinging to it.d
"Da da." She yawns as you pick her up.
"Daddy isn't here sweetheart. But its okay. He's gonna come back."

You make the trip to her room and set her down in the bassinet. Hours went by and the sun set. You had done the laundry, made dinner, even slept for a bit but were woken by y/d/n's hands on your face as she crawled over your body.

Now you sat in the main room, reading as your daughter slept on your lap. The fireplace warming your feet. Hard and urgent knocks on the door snapped you out of your world. Your child stirred in your lap and you lifted her, laying her beside you as you got up.

You cracked the door opened and Jack was on the other side.
"Hello love."
"What do you want?"
"I can't come home?" You sigh and open the door just enough for him to get through.

He stumbles in leaning against the wall as his head spun uncontrollably. You close and lock the door, taking his coat off his back.
"Where were you?"
"I went places." He groans as he goes to the kitchen, leaning over the sink and feeling nauseous.
"Do I want to know?"
"Probably not." He retches over the sink but nothing comes up.

You roll your eyes as you take your daughter in your arms and set her down in a separate room.
"Sober up. We need to talk."
"I don't believe we do."
"Jack I'm not going back out there."
"Darling, you don't have to come with me and I promise I will visit."
"Visit?" You shake your head. "And what do I tell y/d/n when you're gone?"
"Daddy went on a little trip."

He sits up and sighs, starting to walk slowly towards you.
"She doesn't need a father that visits Jack."
"Alright then come with me y/n."
"We can't raise our daughter with the dangers of the sea. You stay with her. With me, Jack."

He squeezes his eyes shut as he lays back on the couch.
"I can't. I really wish I could but I can't."
"And why not?" You ask getting irritated by the second.
"There's a debt to pay."
"There's always a debt to pay."
"This one could end me y/n."
"Couldn't they all?" You scoff not understanding the gravity of the situation.

He stands up and grabs your arms, getting your attention.
"If the debt isn't paid, there's no telling what they'll do to you and y/d/n."
"So you really have no choice."
"I love you. I really do." He hugs you tightly as you cry into his chest.
"I love you too Jack Sparrow. Now you better come back to me. Alive." You wipe the tears away and push his chest back. "Or I swear to God I will bring you back to life and kill you myself."

He laughs bringing you back to him.
"Yes darling but before I go." He pulls a couple of bracelets off of his wrist and sets it on yours.
"You gave me a child. Why do I need these?"
"So I'll just take them back then." He reaches for them but you take them away.
"No no. I keep them just tell me why."
"In case anything happens to me-"
"Which it won't but go on."
"Give those to her." He says softly, peering at the baby in the other room.

You nod playing with the rough material of the bracelets. He kisses your nose as he gets himself ready to go.
"At least say goodbye to her." Your voice cracks. He nods and goes into the room, picking up his child.

"We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs. Drink up, me hearties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me. We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads. Drink up, me hearties, yo ho. Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads. Drink up, me hearties, yo ho" He sings to her quietly as she lays against his chest.

Her tiny hand gripped onto his hair as she cooed. He takes a strong of beads out of his hair and puts it in her hand in place of his locs. The sight almost made you cry.
"I love you y/d/n." He kisses her hand and sets her back down.

Her admires her a bit but soon walks out the room back to you.
"Alright then." He sniffs putting his coat and hat back on. "I'll be back as soon as I can."
"Be careful Jack."
"Not usually my style but for you I will."

He leans down to meet your lips, groaning softly as he almost failed to pull away. You open the door for him and lower your head. If he was gonna go, you didn't want to see it.

Time jump, 10 months...

"Happy birthday to youuuu." You and Elizabeth sing to y/d/n. She giggles and tries to blow the candles out on her cake.

You blow them out for her and she frowns.
"Sorry honey but you weren't getting anywhere with that." You shrug as Liz picks her up.
"She's getting heavy."
"Oh put her down. She's 2 now she can walk." You laugh as you cut the chocolate cake.

You hand Liz and y/d/n a piece and get a piece for yourself.
"So any word from Jack?"
"Nope." You look at y/d/n as she tries to eat the cake without the spoon you so graciously provided for her. "I at least hoped he'd be back in time for her birthday."

You shake your head losing your appetite.
"Do you ever think about it?"
"What?"
"Y/N it's been almost a year-"
"No stop. I would've gotten word."
"I just want you to consider if he doesn't come ba-."
"He's not dead, Liz." Tears threatened to fall as you set the plate down. You look at the bracelets he gave you and run your hand over the material.

Elizabeth grabs your hand squeezing it tight.
"I didn't say he was. He's Jack Sparrow for God sake." She rolled her eyes. "He's survived almost everything. I've witnessed him survive almost everything." You two laugh as you look at your daughter.
"He's been through so much. We finally get to slow down, get married, have y/d/n and it gets snatched away from him." You truly didn't want to believe or even make the assumption he wasn't coming back.

After comforting you and helping to clean up, Elizabeth went back home. You held y/d/n in your arms as you looked out to the sky. It was a pink and orange shade as the sun started to set. You push her hair out of her face as she plays with the skirt part of her dress. A soft knock on the door got all your attention not even a moment later.

Don't get your hopes up, you told yourself. You set y/d/n and tell her to play in her room. She runs off and you go to the door.

You open it quickly and your eyes widen.
"I'm not late for the party am I?" He smirks holding a bouquet of flowers. You strike him across the face and it whips to the side in shock. "What the bloody hell was that for?" He holds the side of his face you hit and you smile, tears spilling out of your eyes.

You practically drag him inside and jump on him making him drop the gift.
"Its really you."
"Yes darling now would you care to explain?" He was still baffled as he kicked the door shut.

You said nothing you just wouldn't let his body go and he wasn't planning on doing it either.
"I love you so much and I hate you cause you left us for 10 months!" You yell pushing him away. He had never been more confused in his life honestly.

"Y/N, pet. Stop. Breath!" He inhales slowly and exhales slowly as you follow suit.
"God you're here. Jack you're here and on her birthday." You smile as you embrace him in another much needed hug.
"Speaking of the birthday girl, where is she?"
"In her room." You follow him to her as he squats down in front of the girl.

"Hi baby. Happy birthday." You smile softly as she looks up at you. She has no reaction and he frowns.
"I don't think she remembers me."
"Don't say that. You're her father." You try to make sense of it. "Y/D/N, say hi to daddy."

She waves but keeps playing with her dolls. She didn't remember him. His voice was faint in her mind but his face was a mystery. He almost cries as he looks at his baby girl. She gets up and starts walking, grabbing another toy from the corner of the room.

His eyes widen and some tears fall.
"She's walking now."
"She's two baby." You rub his shoulder as he processes everything. He keeps looking at her not being able to focus on anything else. He looks at her hair the same string of beads resting in the front of it.

"Hey y/d/n. Look at this." He points to the beads in her hair and she takes them off. He grabs similar beads off his locs and hand them to her. She twists her face up and reached for his hand in front of her. She uses it to pull her self up and reach for his hair.

The texture brought back the memories. The voice sang to her as she slept and those same locs were clutched into her hand until they were replaced with the beads. She leans into hug him.

"Hi daddy." She says softly as she lays her head on his shoulder. He holds her head and looks up at you with tears in his eyes.
"Hi baby."

Word count: 1783

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

253K 2.2K 30
Some Johnny Depp and his characters imagines 😉
70.8K 1.1K 24
Some wizarding world imagines/one-shots ! Super open to requests ☺️
345K 4.3K 39
imagines of you and johnny's characters...enjoy 😌 i know you'll like them * = mature (REQUESTS CLOSED⚠️)
1.5M 26.8K 200
Here are some Johnny Depp character (including Johnny Depp himself) imagines. **Requests are CLOSED** *No Smut/Lemon* Published: July 1st, 2019 Compl...