Famous In Football ▹ Jesse Li...

By kimone_jackson

[FIRST EVER JESSE LINGARD FAN FICTION ON WATTPAD] Highest Ranking: #217 in Fan Fiction. Sophia Ferguson is l... More

▹ Disclaimer & Cast.
▹ [01] Prologue.
▹ [02] Last Day.
▹ [03] Homecoming.
▹ [04] Old Flames & Peaches.
▹ [05] Memories Feat Heartbreak.
▹ [06] New Friends = Invitations.
▹ [07] Awkward Meetings.
▹ [08] Truth or Dare.
▹ [09] Sexual Desires.
▹ [10] Aftermath.
▹ [11] Leaked, Mobbed, Saved.
▹ [12] A Calm Before The Storm.
▹ [13] Reality Check.
▹ [14] Feelings & First Dates.
▹ [15] From Lovers To Just Friends.
▹ [16] Exposed and Disclosed.
▹ Instagram.
▹ [17] Wildside.
▹ [18] The Rekindle.
▹ [19] Goodbye My Lover...
▹ [20] Jealous Boyfriends.
▹ [21] Oh Dear Brother!
▹ [22] Too Much To Ask.
▹ [23] The Ultimate Showdown.
▹ [24] Alice In Wonderland.
▹ [25] One Dance.
▹ [26] I Spy.... Dele's A Cheat!
▹ [27] Women On The Verge.
▹ [28] Revenge Kiss & Temptations.
▹ [29] Face To Face.
▹ [30] Daddies Little Princess.
▹ [31] Kiss & Make Up.
▹ [32] Missing You More.
▹ [33] Truth, Date, Phonecall.
▹ [34] Tragedy.
▹ [35] The Perfect Boyfriend.
▹ [36] Dele's New Girlfriend.
▹ [37] The Return.
▹ [38] Alice Strikes Back!
▹ [39] Sophia Who?
▹ [40] I Need You.
🙄😢❤️
▹ [41] Talk Show Confessions.
▹ [42] DM's & Visits.
▹ [43] It's Coming Home Kiss.
▹ [44] Closer To Him.
▹ [45] Protective "Brother."
▹ [IG.. Post Semi Finals] - Bonus Chapter.
▹ [46] The Ex Games.
▹ [47] Exes & Soulmates.
Dubai
▹ [48] Special Rewards.
▹ [49] Psychopaths + Future Talks.
▹ [50] Social Media Drama.
▹ [51] Work Calls.
▹ [52] The Big 2-4.
▹ [53] Heartbreaks + "Go Too Person"
▹ [54] Crazy Ex Girlfriends.
▹ [55] Fixed.
▹ [56] Shopping & Injuries.
▹ [57] Hollywood Comeback.
▹ [58] The Ex Games - Part 2.
▹ [59] Secret Hideouts - Trust (1)
▹ [60] Secret Hideouts - The Whole Truth (2)
▹ [61] Secret Hideouts - Simply Social Media (3)
▹ [62] Emotions.
▹ [63] ReUNITED!
▹ [64] Marriage.
▹ [65] What Just Happened?
▹ [66] Panic Mode.
▹ [67] Road To Recovery.
▹ [68] Recollection.
▹ [69] Game Day.
▹ [70] Deja-Vu.
▹ [71] Di-vorced.
▹ [72] WWE Run Ins.
▹ [73] Late Night Helper.
▹ [74] Homecoming Dance.
▹ [75] Old Habits.
▹ [76] Dele.
▹ [77] Daddy's Advice.
▹ [78] Happy Place.
▹ [79] The Next Step.
RASHYYYY!!
▹ [80] Proposals & Careers.
▹ [81] Growth.
▹ [82] The End Of Something Special.
▹ [83] Welcome Back, Baby!
▹ [85] Regrets.
▹ [86] Game Changer.
▹ [87] Who's The Daddy?
▹ [88] Break It To Them Gently.
▹ [89] Parentals.
Thank You.
⚡️ REMAKE ⚡️
Midnight Memories - Formula 1

▹ [84] You & Me Got A Whole Lot Of History.

464 22 20
By kimone_jackson

Thursday Night.

I walked into Panacea an hour later with the idea of letting loose and having a good time with my United family. As soon as I entered, I was immediately greeted by the 2 musketeers who both had drinks in their hands and looked liked they were already tipsy. Marcus threw his hand around my neck while Jesse walked on the other side of me.

"Where's Dele?" Was the first thing Marcus asked me.

I turned to face him and all he did was smile at me. "Hello Sophia. How are you doing? How was your time in LA? Did you enjoy yourself? Want a drink?" I said to Marcus with a straight face.

"I asked you all of that yesterday. Well besides the last part." Marcus said, defending himself.

"Over the phone. Couldn't even stop by the house." I argued.

"Hello Sophia. How are you doing? How was your time in LA? Did you enjoy yourself?" Jesse asked with a smile on his face.

Hearing Jesse ask me all of that put a smile on my face. "Hi Jess. I'm great thanks, how are you? LA was fun. It was an emotional rollercoaster but it all turned out well in the end." I said.

"I'm good and that's great to hear. Want a drink?" Asked Jesse.

"I would love one." I said and with that Jesse walked away. "You see Rash, that's how you greet someone." I said and turned to Marcus who just rolled his eyes at me.

"I was going to come over but Dele told me that you guys were spending the day together." Marcus said.

I know that if I didn't have plans with Dele yesterday, Marcus and Jesse would have definitely visited me but then again, I love messing with Marcus. "I know" I chuckled. "And Dele is in London. It's back to training for him tomorrow." I explained.

When I was away in LA, Dele recovered from his injury. He is still yet to play in a match but he is back in training which is both good and bad. It's good because I'm happy he's back but it's also bad in a way because now I will barely see him.

A few hours went by and everyone was now pissed drunk out of their minds. We were sitting in the smoking area. Paul, Marcus, Jesse, Andreas and a few of the other lads were smoking cigars and as always, I was caught in the middle of the 2 musketeers. Jesse nudged me, getting my attention. He looked down at the cigar in his hand in an attempt to ask me whether I wanted to take a pull. I smiled and he immediately knew that my answer was yes. Jesse held the cigar up so that I could take a pull out of it and I did. I closed my eyes as I inhaled the tobacco. It's been a while since I had been intoxicated in that way.

An hour later, we had reached our time limit and it was now time to go home. The placed was practically cleared. The only people who were left were our friends. As I walked towards the door I could barely see anything but I did notice that my feet were cold and that was when I realized that I didn't have any shoes on. "Where's my shoes?" I laughed.

"I got them." Said someone from behind me. I tried to recognize the voice but before I could, the person walked up to me and it turned out to be Andreas.

Another person them came up to me and this time it was Marcus. "Here, drink this." Marcus said and handed me a glass of liquid. I took a sip of the liquid to see what it was and it turned out to be ice water.

"Alright boys, I need to love and leave y'all." I looked for my bag and I couldn't seem to find it on me. "Where's my bag?" I asked.

"It's with me and you're not driving home like that. In fact, you're not going home like that." Jesse said.

"Then where am I going?" I rolled my eyes.

"To my house. To get sober at least and then I will drop you off at home." Jesse explained the plan to me.

"Come on." Marcus said. He then lifted me off my feet and carried me all the way to my car. Jesse opened the door to the passenger seat so that Marcus could put me down on it. Marcus then put the seatbelt around me and buckled it. "Text me when you get home." Marcus said to Jesse.

"Shot bootie." Jesse said.

"I love you." I said to Marcus.

"I love you too drunkard." He chuckled.

An Hour Later.

I was now sitting on the fluffy carpet in Jesse's living room. I had a strong cup of coffee in my hand and all I had on was one of Jesse's black t-shirts and my underwear on.

"What you thinking about?" Asked Jesse as he sat down next to me.

"How this cup of coffee is not helping at all." I chuckled which made Jesse giggle. Everything went silent for a bit before I decided to break the silence. "How is it that you and Rash are always the ones who take care of me whenever I get drunk?" I asked. I placed the cup of coffee on the floor and then turned my entire body towards Jesse as I changed my sitting position.

"Good timing, I guess." Jesse chuckled. He then turned to face me. "And maybe because we love you so much and we will always be there for you." Jesse said as he looked deeply into my eyes.

I gulped as I looked at Jesse's lips. I wanted to kiss them so badly that my lips parted and before I knew it, my lips were pressed against his. Jesse placed his hand behind my head and kissed me as deeply and as passionately as he could. He pulled away a few seconds later and looked at me as his hand rested on my cheek. "Soph." He whispered against my face. His breath was reeking of alcohol and tobacco, just like him.

"Don't fight it. Just let it happened." I said and with that I moved in front of him.

I leaned in towards him and crashed my lips into his. My hands travelled from his shoulder, all the way to the hem of his t-shirt. I lifted his shirt up and broke away from the kiss so that I could remove it. I then took off the t-shirt I was wearing and threw it on the ground, leaving me in just my panties. It was then when Jesse decided that he wanted to be in control. We made out for a few seconds before he gently laid me down on the carpet. I felt the cold metal from his belt over stomach and then was when I unbuckled his belt and opened the button and zip of his jeans, forcing him to take it out and he did.

Jesse knew how badly I wanted him, so just to tease, he rubbed his manhood against my clit, making me bit my hard. He then started trailing kisses on my stomach before eventually making his way bad to my lips. My left hand gripped onto his hair while my right hand had a firm hold on his arm. As much I was enjoying this, I knew that he needed some action too so I flipped us over. We made out for a bit before I kissed every inch of his upper body. I then removed his underwear and smiled at how erotic he was. I took his length in my hand and put it in my mouth, making sure to get all of it. I gagged for most of the time but I knew Jesse was enjoying it because he couldn't stop moaning my name and before I knew it he came into my mouth. I swallowed it and removed his length from my mouth.

I made back to his lips and Jesse was still trying to catch his breath. He turned us over and started to kiss my inner thigh. He then moved to my clit, making my breathing hitch. I gulped as his mouth did wonders, giving me this awakening feeling inside and then literally out of nowhere Jesse slammed his dick into you, making me scream in the process. I tilted my head back, wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped onto the carpet as hard as I could as he thrusted in and out of me.

"FUCK! JESSE!" I screamed and that gave him the motivation to go even faster. Jesse was going so fast that he left my whole body shaking. Without even telling him, I reached my climax and release.

Jesse realized what happened and smiled. He pressed his lips down on mine as he started to slow down. It was then when I decided that I didn't want him to have all the glory so I turned us over and decided to him so good that he would never ever forget this night. I didn't waste any time, I was going as fast as I could and I knew he was enjoying because he couldn't stop moaning my name. Moments later, Jesse couldn't hold it any longer and released his liquid into me.

I then pulled out and laid down next to him as we watched the sun come up.

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

SOPHIAAA!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??😱
YOU LITERALLY JUST CAME BACK FROM LA GIRL😳

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION TO THIS CHAPTER? DROP THEM IN COMMENTS😊

Thanks for reading Please vote and comment 🙏🏼💜 x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 336 23
Yazmin Mian is a 23 year old influencer now a student in Manchester. Now living the dream dating the golden boy at Manchester United FC... Enjoy thi...
45.6K 591 25
❝football is nothing, compared to you❞ imagines of different footballers. REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!
151K 1.6K 30
In which a social media influencer who has her walls built high meets an English football player who is willing to do anything to knock them down. "H...
101K 977 43
Mason was her childhood love. Until the day he disappeared without a trace. Cover made by me <3