What Emma Lost | The Promised...

By Bjoooorn

This is the old book version of "What Emma Lost". If you want to see future updates on this, then just search... More

The Game of Life and Death
The Life of A Grace Field Child
Exploring The Outside World
Who's William Minerva?
Let's Make A Deal
Nevermore The Raven
A Letter For Emma
Back at Grace Field
Minigames are Always Fun
Back To Normal
Nevermore's Detour
Scoping Out A Demon Village
Interrogating The Ratri Clan
Elios' Ideology
Hungry Hungry Demons
A Drunk Man and A Drunk Bird
Setting Up The Board
Emma's Revelation
The Prodigal Son Returns
The Game Begins
Rematch
Radar Knowledge
Bird's Eye View
Check, Elios
Love of A Mother
How are You Alive?
Our Knight In Shining Armor
What Emma Lost

To My Readers

189 6 0
By Bjoooorn

Hey, Rando-Kun here!

I would like to thank every single one of you who have read and voted this story until now. I am so delighted that I've had the chance to provide you with some sort of entertainment with this Fanfiction.
But with that said, I feel as though I have to rework this story. You're probably hoping for another update on Elios, Emma, and the others, but lately, I don't think the story has been providing the promised neverland any justice. It's just random things I can come up with on the spot, in which resulted in a catastrophic disaster. I think you guys, the readers, deserve a better story and in due time, I would present that to you.

In other words, I will postpone any updates that are coming and start from the beginning.

The characters would all still be the same (OCs, I meant.)
The plot would also be the same. (probably?)
His ideology? Not likely. I do think the whole chess game ideology is nice, but I think I need to dial it down a bit.
But most of all, what I need is an actual road map with the story. I did have many scenarios in mind when I first came up with the idea, but overall, it's just a jumbled up mess.

I do apologize to anyone who may have taken a liking to the story, but I will continue publishing a new chapter when I get this shit of a story together. So, stay tuned, the new (and improve) "What Emma Lost" Fanfiction would come knocking down your door shortly.

Thank you again for reading and have a lovely day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 14.4K 38
The promised neverland X reader oneshots SPOILER WARNING Credits to owner who owns the drawing and memes. ( If you want it taken down please messag...
342K 16.3K 64
✧ 𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 ✧ 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕...
41.6K 2.2K 52
You were born on an orphanage called "Grace Field" and have been raised there since then. As the time goes, you have three best friends with age the...
45K 1K 13
!!DISCONTINUED!! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟭 of the ANIME(chapters 1-37 of the Manga I think) No m...