Taming the psychopath [Taekoo...

By aestaethicc_koo

No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! Thi... More

Characters
The Mafia family tree
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.1
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Not an update!!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilouge
Author's note
SEQUEL

Chapter 17

29.5K 1.4K 348
By aestaethicc_koo

Third person's POV
DAY 7, 4:32 pm
[Location, Byun Residence]

Taehyung can't believe it. It was the last day already. He's not yet ready to leave. He wanted to cherish every moment with his hyungs but he really can't help but to cry everytime he remembers that he really have to leave for their sake.

It was for their own good.

"H-hyungs??" Taehyung peeked inside the library and saw the two reading silently. Baekhyun looked up to his baby brother who had puffy eyes.

"Tae?? Did you cry?? What happened??" Baekhyun said, closing his book and held the younger's face.

"I-I'm okay.. I just watched a s-sad movie." Taehyung stated which made the older raise his eyebrow. Baekhyun can tell that he's lying.

"Okay. If you have any problem, hyung is right here for a talk." He ruffled the youngers hair. He won't force the younger to talk.

"It's sunday today. You are going back to school tomorrow right??" Chanyeol asked. He too, was quite sad that their week off was about to end.

"Right..." Taehyung muttered sadly.

"Aww. Don't look so sad Taetae. School isn't that bad." Baekhyun said, uwuing at his pouting brother.

"I'll just go to my room." Taehyung said and left the confused olders.

"Why is he acting like that??" Chanyeol suddenly asked and Baekhyun sighed, not knowing why.

"I don't really know. But I hope everything's fine." Baekhyun replied.

******

Inside Taehyung's room, he was clutching the stuffed tiger his brother gave him for his 16th birthday.

He remembered exactly how he threw a tantrum because Baekhyun didn't bought him the stuffie. But Baekhyun gave it to him as a birthday gift.

He was dozing off when his phone suddenly rang. He saw the familiar number so he decided to answer it.

"Glad you answered baby.." Of cource it was the on and only.

"Jeongguk..??" Taehyung trailed off.

His stomach churned everytime he hears the older's voice. It's just.. so attractive. His voice was like honey yet it was deep. It has that kind of sweetness when you hear it. Totally opposite of his personality.

"Aren't you excited??" The older teased.

"N-no.. I'm not.." He mumbled, clearly annoying the mafia boss.

"Keep acting like that, and I'll kill your brother. Be glad that I spared his life.. what an ungrateful brat." Jeongguk hissed, faking upset.

"I-I'm sorryy.." Taehyung doesn't really like someone getting upset or mad at him. He had a soft heart and that was his strength and also his biggest weakness.

"Aww.. it's okay baby doll. I'll get you tomorrow morning. Say goodbye to your hyungs because you'll never ever see them again." Jeongguk said coldly.

The words of the older made Taehyung sad more. Tears trickled from his eyes, so he wiped his wet cheeks with his sweater paws.

"I'll m-miss them.." he sobbed and the older from the other line cooed.

"I know. But you'll be with me. I'll keep you happy." Jeongguk cooed at him.

"O-okay.." He stuttered.

"I'll go now." Jeongguk quickly ended the call, not letting the blonde reply. So the blonde just clutched his stuffie and cried with it.

*******

[The next day, 8:32 am]

It was a quiet morning at the Byun's Home. Something wasn't right. Baekhyun can tell that. But he was oblivious.

"What's wrong??" Chanyeol came from upstairs, holding a book.

"Nothing." Baekhyun replied as he watched his younger brother zoning out. He was about to talk to Taehyung when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get that." Baekhyun said and went towards the entrance. Once he opened the door, he had a debate whether he should close the door or let the person in.

Because It was no other than Jeon Jeongguk.

"W-what are you doing here?" Baekhyun stuttered, trying to form words but he was just so speechless. The mafia boss was on his suit, looks like he was on the way to work.

"Aren't you going to welcome me??" He said in a straight face. Baekhyun didn't move so he welcomed himself. He pushed Baekhyun aside and went inside.

"Hey!! You are not welcome here!!" Baekhyun said.

"Where's Taehyung??" Jeongguk asked. Making Baekhyun frown.

"Why are you asking anyway?? And can you please leave?? I thought we already had a deal??" Baekhyun asked, completelt confused and lost. Why's the mafia boss here anyways?

"You'll see.." Jeongguk trailed off until he saw a figure. Taehyung suddenly came with a luggage beside him.

"Tae.. what are you.." Baekhyun was lost. As well as Chanyeol who came rushing from the living room.

"Come here baby.." jeongguk called and Taehyung didn't even think twice from obeying him. The two grew even more confused.

He pulled Taehyung on his waist when he was already in front of him. The blonde huffed when Jeongguk stuffed him to his chest.

The blonde inhaled his scent, clearly liking it so he stayed in that position.

"What's happening.." The confused Chanyeol tried to pull Taehyung away from Jeongguk's embrace but a man behind Jeongguk came forward and pulled a gun, aiming it at Chanyeol's head.

"You see... we made a deal." The hand from Taehyung's waist trailed until the palm of Jeongguk's hands came in contact with Taehyung's ass cheeks.

The sudden contact made the blonde release a shocked whimper. The scene ticked a bomb inside Baekhyun and he tried to pull Taehyung away but another man pulled him away and locked his arms behind him.

"Don't touch him you fucker!!" Baekhyun struggled but Jeongguk only laughed at him. His face was red from anger while Chanyeol can't move because of the gun that was aimed at him.

"And why should I listen to you??" Jeongguk asked as he kneaded the blonde's ass, purposely angering his brother. He gave it a spank which made the younger jolt.

"N-no more. Please.." He felt a wet feeling on his chest only to see that Taehyung was already sobbing.

"From now on. Taehyung's gonna live with me, whether you like it.. or not." Jeongguk said with a smirk, angering the older Byun even more.

"I-I'm sorry h-hyungie.." Taehyung sobbed in Jeongguk's chest. Why is it always hard to say goodbye??

"Tae.. no!! I told you I will fix this myself. Baby, come back please.." Baekhyun cried at the sight of his brother in the arms of the craziest mafia boss.

"N-no.. d-don't want hyungie h-hurt." Taehyung cried.

"Say goodbye now. I have to go to work." Jeongguk coldy said so Taehyung obeyed and hugged his hyungs for the last time.

"I love you, take c-care please.." Taehyung mumbled and left with Jeongguk. Once Chanyeol and Baekhyun was left inside, Baekhyun can't help but sob.

Jeongguk pushed Taehyung inside the car as he kept looking back at the house. He was silently crying. He was not sobbing but tears just kept flowing from his eyes.

"Can you just quit crying!?" Jeongguk said, annoyed at the younger.

"S-sorry." The blonde bit his lips to keep himself from sobbing as he knew what the older will do if he disobeyed.

"Come here." Jeongguk patted his thighs, motioning the younger to sit on it.

Taehyung sat on his lap, his head lowered because he didn't want Jeongguk to see his crying face.

"You're mine now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
218K 18.3K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
INSANE โœ“ By ๐–Š

Mystery / Thriller

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] โ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? โž - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
59.1K 5.5K 60
"You don't love me Taehyung, you are an obsessive psychotic maniac!" "I'm not a maniac Jimin, I'm a lover.... your lover" Kim Taehyung was trouble, a...