Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

Coffee to go- 3.17

3.7K 121 26
By Chil_lexx

This chapter is dedicated to all my dedicated readers who stuck around. I appreciate you all!!

Back at the apartment Cheng Bi Yu enters switching on the lights she slips off her shoes resting them to the side she walks further towards the couch she slipped off her jacket tossing it along with her pouch on the couch without a word she heads straight to the bedroom.

Cheng Bi Yu delicate hands reached the zipper of her maxi dress Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip she wiggled a but struggling to remove the zipper, "Darn!-" Cheng Bi Yu huffed sensing another presence her misty green eyes glanced behind, "...Don't just stand there help me get this off-"

Carter pressed against the wall reacted taking long strides towards her removing her hands Cheng Bi Yu turned focusing ahead. Carter's hand reached the slim zipper slowly pulling it down Cheng Bi Yu sighed in relief when the tight dress loosened.

Carter's slender fingers teasingly brushed against her hot flesh Cheng Bi Yu stiffened she momentarily closed her eyes her breathing became labored as her skin burned under his touch.

Carter snakes his arms around her waist bending he leaned in planting a wet tender kiss on her shoulder Cheng Bi Yu stirred Carter exhales resting his chin on her shoulder, "..About tonight?-" Cheng Bi Yu span in his arms her index finger rested against his sealed lips, "..Shush no need to bring that up," she snaked her arm around his neck tugging him forward her clouded eyes hungrily darted to his lips, "..You just need to find a way to make it up to me," glancing back up she licked her lips, "Got it?-" Without restraint Carter smashed his lips against her's completely devouring her pink plump lips Cheng Bi Yu tilts her head for a better angle his hot palms caressed all over her body as they staggered backwards towards the bed.

Smack!

The bed bounced at the sudden jerk. "Got it-" his hot breath blew against her ear his burning palms eagerly roamed her body with no sense of direction. Cheng Bi Yu tilts neck to the side revealing her tender flesh giving him access for his wanted assault she moaned her blowing fingertips glands against his naked chest her legs bucked from his callous pace instinctively her fingers fisted his hair roughly tugging.

Carter hissed quickening his pace he delivered ruthless trust Cheng Bi Yu flung her head back in pure ecstasy she lowered her head she then mercilessly nibbled on his neck leaving trails of red markings tattooed in his flesh.

Quivering Cheng Bi Yu rests her sweaty forehead against his solid chest completely collapsing in his embrace later that night hearing light snores from behind her sharp eyes fluttered open.

Cheng Bi Yu shifts against Carter's naked chest her eyes darted towards her caged waist she carefully lifted his arm wrapped around her waist freeing herself from his bind she sits up. Standing from the bed she grabs the matching robe to her pink silk nightgown from the mini couch she slips the thin fabric over her small frame she snatched her phone from the nightstand with one last glance at Carter she turned approaching the decent sized balcony.

Cheng Bi Yu carefully sled the glass door open slipping onto the balcony perched over on the railing she switched on her mobile screen reading the train of messages one stuck out to her in particular.

Her finger tips sled across the screen Monte's last message was typed in bold letters:

Cheng Bi Yu's screen♡

Monte(PI)

LET'S MEET
11:45

When and where?
11:47

Monte(PI)
At my club Fangs x Passion tomorrow night I'll send someone over.
11:50

Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip she turned glancing back towards the bed she breath a sigh as Carter was seemingly very much asleep. She wiped back around typing out her message satisfied she clicked send.

"..Tomorrow then," she breath nothing but a whisper. Arms emerged from the shadow snaking around her waist Cheng Bi Yu gasped flinching from the sudden action Carter rested his chin on her shoulder, "..Who are you talking to?-" Cheng Bi Yu jolts as a sudden shiver went down her spine she quickly switched off the screen gripping the mobile in her palm.

Cheng Bi Yu stirred turning in his embrace she shakes her head a faint smile played on her lips "..No one," she stretched her arms then momentarily exhaled, "..I'm just enjoying the night air that's all," the cold wind brushed against her cheek, "You? Why are you up?-"

Carter's gaze sharpened he tenderly poked her nose, "..How can I sleep if my pillow disappears from my side umm?-" Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips, "..Come back to bed I'm cold," Carter swiftly scoops her into his arm Cheng Bi Yu instinctively wrapped her arm around his neck he led them inside with one hand he slides the balcony door shut.

He strode over to the bed placing her down he crawls over her to his side of the bed the two lay facing each other Carter grasped her hand intertwining their fingers he leans in pressing their foreheads together, "Sleep," he breath out his heavy eyelids shut down.

Cheng Bi Yu also closed her eyes her breathing became calmed and steady as she drifted away into the dark abyss. Cheng Bi Yu squinted her eyes violated by a sudden blur of light adjusted she slowly opened them.

Cheng Bi Yu slightly eased up on her elbow she glanced down at Carter's enchanting sleeping face she couldn't help but stroke his perfectly defined jaw her cold finger tips glands across his face her wrist was unexpectedly
grasped Carter's lips hooked up his eyes opened, "..I know I'm handsome but taking advantage of me in my sleep aren't you being naughty,"

"..Humph who wants to take advantage of you aren't you thinking too greatly of yourself," Cheng Bi Yu snatched her hand from his grasped shyly averting her gaze.

Carter who chuckled prompts up on his elbow he grasped her wrist resting her palm against his chest, "..You're the only one who can take advantage," in control of her hand he
deliberately slides her fingers down his buff abs, "..I'm all yours exclusively-"

Cheng Bi Yu snorts she brought her hand back up pinching his nipple, "Ouch!-" Carter screamed being attacked, "..Does it hurt huh? You want it to hurt even more?!-" Carter kept wiggling trying to get away.

Cheng Bi Yu swiftly whips her legs over straddling his waist she released his nipple she smacked his arm, "..Stop teasing me!-" she huffed combing her fingers through her hair her eyes zoomed in on his reddened nipple her gaze softened reaching forth her hand she carefully touched the reddened flesh, "..Does it hurt?-" she leaned in blowing against the reddened area Cheng Bi Yu suddenly felt a bulge raising from under.

She stopped blowing with cautious eyes she glanced up Carter had leaned his head back against the pillow he rested his arm over his face covering his eyes his deeply exhaled his breath almost getting caught in the back of his throat, "Who's teasing who exactly?-" the hoarseness as well as the heated desire in his voice couldn't be hidden.

Cheng Bi Yu gets off him slamming down against the mattress, "You better take care of that," she teasingly smacked his inner thigh, "..Why must you be so cruel-" Carter childishly whined turning to her left Cheng Bi Yu grabbed her phone staring at the time she glanced back to Carter, "..I'm going out with a friend tonight," hearing her words his neck snapped in her direction, "..You don't have a problem with that do you?-"

Carter sat up ignoring his mounting problem, "..This friend?-" Cheng Bi Yu gaze scanned his face, "..It's just a friend," Cheng Bi Yu gently pats his cheek giving a hearty smile she then
gives him a quick peck on the lips.

Cheng Bi Yu stood from the bed then strode over to the door she stopped resting her hand against the door, "..Take care of your junior okay," Cheng Bi Yu left heading towards the kitchen she scratched her head taking the box of cereal from the cupboard.

"...You're sure you're up for today?-" Carter concerned eyes gazed at Cheng Bi Yu who packed her bag unconvinced he folded his sleeve. Cheng Bi Yu zipped up her bag she walked towards Carter fixing his croaked tie, "..Pregnancy isn't a disease I can still work Carter-" she stroked his chest smoothing out a crease in his shirt, "And if you're worried about them finding out my stomach isn't even visible yet so just relax-"

Carter scuffed folding his other sleeve, "..You know I don't care about others I'm only worried about you and our baby," Cheng Bi Yu beamed a earth shattering smile displayed on her lips, "-I know..." she tiptoes her delicate fingers neatly fixed his collar, "..But don't worry about us we'll be fine Priyanka's there," Cheng Bi Yu arched her brows looking straight into his eyes, "-And I know very well you'll be secretly watching,"

Carter hoisted her up by her arms Cheng Bi Yu with one hand runs her fingers through his hair and rested the other palm against his cheek leaned capturing his lips.

Cheng Bi Yu pulls away back catching her breath, "..Don't worry too much okay," she brushed her lips against his once more delivering a quick peck she then leaned resting her forehead against his her hot breath fanned against the tip of his nose.

Cheng Bi Yu pushed open the store door hearing the same old jiggle of the bell she slowly stepped in inhaling the familiar scent of burnt coffee beans Cheng Bi Yu quickened her pace darting behind the counter she adjusted her name tag and green cap she exhaled ready to receive her first customer.

Priyanka approached positioning beside her, "..You holding up?-" she gently bumped her shoulder Cheng Bi Yu faintly smiled wiping up the spill, "I'm just trying to get through the day without any accidents," she peered at the brown pool, "Or at least one less accident," she eagerly wiped beads of sweat had formed on her forehead.

Priyanka worriedly gazed at her best friends flustered red face she pulled her hand from her apron she pressed her palm against Cheng Bi Yu's forehead, "Are you tired? Wanna rest around back?-" Cheng Bi Yu who gazed up slaps away her hand displeased she snorts,"..You sound just like Carter! I'm alright," she tossed the red cloth to the side, "-I'm alright okay I'm not an egg I won't break,"

Priyanka pointed her nose to the sky, "..I wouldn't have to worry if your face didn't look like a tomato," Cheng Bi Yu creased her brows then exhaled a sigh, "..I know you're just worried about me but I'm fine really-" she straightened to prove her point.

"If you say so chipmunk," Priyanka lovingly patted her head she then points her finger, "..Don't dare hide anything from me tell me if you're not feeling well okay,"

Cheng Bi Yu nods mirroring the hand gesture she pulled out her handkerchief wiping her sweat Cheng Bi Yu then feeling a bit of discomfort heads to the restroom almost colliding with a customer as she entered, "Sorry," she slightly bowed sidestepping the animal print clothed woman.

Cheng Bi Yu rushed in a stall lifting up the toilet lid she hurled over spilling her guts after some time she exited the stall a string of sweat fell from the side of her forehead Cheng Bi Yu slowly pants clutching her stomach getting over her sudden nausea.

Turning the pipe Cheng Bi Yu lowered her palms washing them she then splashed her face twice drying her hands she exited the restroom, "..There you are," Priyanka brought her wrist forth looking at her watch screen, "And it's lunch." she untied her apron pulling it over her head Cheng Bi Yu proceeds to do the same grabbing her jacket from her locker.

Priyanka glanced over to her friend,
"Where do you think you're going?-" catching her words Cheng Bi Yu sharp eyebrows wrinkled confusion swirled in her evergreen pools, "..Going out to lunch," she deadpanned in a 'duh' tone.

Priyanka shook her head a wide smile formed on her lips she grabbed Cheng Bi Yu's shoulders she then lowered her head her eyes in view of her's, "..You can't go out," before Cheng Bi Yu could ask her obvious question Priyanka proclaimed, "..Because you my friend are having lunch with the boss," if possible her smile grew even wider.

Priyanka swooped behind her gripping her shoulders she pushed her forward, "..Move it Em," Cheng Bi Yu's sneakers screeched against the floor as they approached Carter's office before Priyanka could make any attempt of knocking the door flew open, " Well well someone's eager," Priyanka teased she gently pushed Cheng Bi Yu forward against Carter's chest, "She's all yours boss,"

....

"..This friend. Where are you guys meeting again?-" Carter outside perched against the bathroom door Cheng Bi Yu slightly turned the pipe lowering the volume of water that came shooting through, "..Some restaurant down main-" she turned to the side rubbing the bar of soap against her skin.

"..Carter could you pass me my towel I think I left it on the bed," Cheng Bi Yu shouts loudly hoping he'll hear her over the running water Carter leaned back heading over to the bed he picks up the pink towel his eyes glanced over to her blinking screen.

Carter picks up the phone surprisingly unlocked mobile his eyes scanned it's content his eyes focusing ahead,"..Carter my towel," Cheng Bi Yu poked her head out the door Carter quickly tossed her phone to the side, "Un," he approached he outstretched his hand.

Cheng Bi Yu reached for the towel but Carter had sneakily retracted his hand she goes to grasp it again but the youthful man held it higher, "Carter stop playing-" Cheng Bi Yu screwed faced managed to snatch the towel from his hold.

"Do you really have to go," Carter questioned leaning against the closed door. Cheng Bi Yu securely wrapped the towel around her frame she swings open the door side stepping his massive frame she walks towards the closet, "..Will you relax it's just dinner," Carter secretly clutched his fist irritated he angrily storms out heading into the living room.

Cheng Bi Yu exits the apartment heading straight for the elevator adjusting the strap of the trench coat around her waist.

Exiting she fished her mobile from her pocket bringing it to ear with dangling long crystal earrings, "I'm coming to you where's your man?-" her free hand wrapped around the gold handle pushing she nose dives through the hotel front doors heading towards the sidewalk glancing a little ways left Cheng Bi Yu saw a clawed black suit man with a wired earpiece in his tight ear braced against the car, "..I think I see your man now," hanging up her mobile her hand lowered to her side Cheng Bi Yu cautiously approached seeing the approaching figure Monte's right hand man Gang Wei Yuan his resignating husky voice reached her ear, "Ms. Chao?-"

Cheng Bi Yu nods upon being acknowledged a ghost smile spread across Gang Wei Yuan's cold lips his serious sword sharp brows arched, "..Mr. Kang sends his regards," he he the door open tossing her phone in her coat pocket Cheng Bi Yu gave him a faint smile entering the sleek ride closing the door Gang Wei Yuan runs over to the otherside.

"..Restaurant my ass!-" Carter furiously exclaimed clutching the curtain in his hand as he peered down at the leaving car.

Carter swiftly slipped on his jacket over his dress shirt strapping into his car Carter switched on the navigation system tracking her location gripping the steering wheel he pressed down heavily on the gas paddle.

Reaching their destination once parked in the clubs parking lot Gang Wei Yuan repeated his actions; opening the door for Cheng Bi Yu. Cheng Bi Yu stood resting her right hand on the top edge of the door she peered at the sleek building.

Slowly exhaling she closed the door clutching her black and gold clutch she approached the entrance with Gang Wei Yuan in tow he brushed past her holding open the door once inside Cheng Bi Yu's senses were hit to different sensations the cool air conditioning brushed against her cheek.

"..Shall I take your jacket," Gang Wei Yuan outstretched his palm Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips, "Um" she hands him her purse to hold Cheng Bi Yu unwrapped the knot around her waist her slender fingers removed the trench coat revealing the black sequenced plunging neck cocktail dress underneath she hands over her coat taking back her purse.

Monte then approached from the left, "..Ms. Chao glad you've made it I hope the ride here was accommodating," his eyes scanned her appearance, "..Might I say Ms. Chao looks outstanding tonight truly fit for a pearl in a sea of diamonds,"

Cheng Bi Yu smiled, "..Thanks. If you're finished with your flattery shall we get down to business," Monte briefly chuckled,"..This way then," he rested his hand on her lower back heading towards the hold elevator soon they reached his abstract art decorated office.

Gang Wei Yuan stood to the far side his arms folded as he held Cheng Bi Yu's things.

"..Chardonnay? Cheval Blanc? Scotch? Hennessy?-" Monte listed his favorite wines Cheng Bi Yu cleared her throat, "..If it's fine I'll only have mineral water-"

"You heard her quickly get my special guest some mineral water," Park Qi Ru, Monte's second hand man forehead creased as he eyed his boss confused, "..Boss we don't serve or store mineral water or anything here that's not alcohol then how-"

Monte who leaned back exhaled resting his hands in his pockets,
"..Don't care order some, steal some, whatever just get it here-"

Monte glanced at the subordinates unmoving figure, "..This punk," he clicked his tongue eyeing Park Qi Ru up and down.

Monte barks kicking Park Qi Ru's buttocks, "-Hurry!" the nightclub owner frustratedly scratched his head he cursed, "..That punk seriously gets on my nerves!-" releasing his hair he turned signaling to Gang Wei Yuan, "-Bring the file," his right hand man nodded proceeding to follow out his instruction.

Monte receives the orange folder feeling it between his fingers he slides it over to Cheng Bi Yu slightly turning he prompt his elbow on the table then brushed his hand under his chin, "..Everything that you asked for," Park Qi Ru had rushed back in placing the glass of mineral beside her the panting youth moves back holding his side he braced against the wall.

"So dramatic," Gang Wei Yuan mouths eyeing the ridiculous youth. Cheng Bi Yu's finger tips glands over the folder, "..You really do work for your money," she placed it to the side her fingers wrapped around the glass bringing it to her lips, "Refreshing," she sighed lowering it from her lips, "..It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for your hard work," her eyes dart to a stiff shouldered Gang Wei Yuan, "My coat,"

Monte quickly shot his hand forward resting it a top hers holding it in place, "..What's the rush? I'm beginning to enjoy your company stay longer,"

Shouts were heard from outside, "You can't just barge in!-" the doors flew open aggressively banging against the walls revealing a furiously pissed off Carter. Cheng Bi Yu's eyes doubled from their original size as she gawked in shock she embodied the surprise Pikachu face, "Carter?-" his eyes blackened the temperature in the room dropped tremendously to freezing temperatures she focused on his line of vision she turned catching the drift she snatched her hand from underneath Monte's.

Carter storms over his angry voice boomed, "..So this is what you've been up to! You're seeing this sleezy nightclub owner behind my back!-"

Monte let out a small laugh, "Co-owner," the royal blue suited nightclub owner corrected he adjusts his jacket, "..And I think that I'm quite charming,"

"You stay out of this!-" Carter angrily tugged his collar leaning closer towards his face sensing Gang Wei Yuan's movement Monte held up his hand, "It's okay stand down," Gang Wei Yuan lowered his hand from his gun Monte smirked looking up at Carter he released him.

"Get up!-" he forcefully grabbed her hand Cheng Bi Yu vigorously shook her head, "..No! It's not what you think let me explain-" Carter scuffed, "So you can lie to me again!-"

"..Get up!-" he tugged harder harshly pulling Cheng Bi Yu to her feet Monte cocking his head scratched his nose,
"-You can go but the woman stays," Monte stood he leaned his hands in his pants pockets his menacing gaze meeting Carter's, "-And who are you to stop me from taking my woman?!-" Carter snarled pressing up in Monte's face the nightclub owner smirked, "..Why don't we find out whose got enough balls?!-"

Carter grits his teeth, "..Stop this!-" Cheng Bi Yu tugged Carter's arm, "..Just let it go! Come on let's go!-" Carter didn't budge, "Come on already!-" Cheng Bi Yu tugged harder.

"...Your woman cares for you after all such a pretty face wouldn't want it to scar-" Monte pats Carter's cheek the hot-blooded youth roars ready to strike, "Enough!-" she glared at Monte, "-Stop provoking him!-" she tugs the rigid man with all her might, "..Let's just go!-" she shouts.

Carter's grip tightened around her wrist storming off,"..Wait up!-" Cheng Bi Yu quickly grabbed her coat, the folder and her clutch, "..Will you slow down?-" Cheng Bi Yu tries to keep up with his fast pace she almost trips over her feet his grip would become tighter once they exited the building, "..You're hurting me!-" she hissed he drags her towards the car.

Cheng Bi Yu tries to tug her wrist from his steel grip, "..Will you listen to me?-" Carter slammed her against the side of the car, "..Tell me Em, why should I listen huh?-" trapping her between his arms he banged his fist against the side of the roof.

"..Just listen okay. Monte is a private investigator," Carter scuffed, "..Private investigator by day nightclub owner by night-"

"..I'm being serious here he's been looking into someone for me-" Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips Carter's gaze lowered, "...What are you wearing? Is this what you wear on your meet-ups?-"

"...This is an exclusive club did you expect me to get in dressed like the Virgin Mary-" creasing her forehead Cheng Bi Yu sighs, "..That's besides the point. It was strictly business between us-"

"..Then why lie to me?-" Carter lowered his fist grabbing her wrist once again pinning it beside her head he leans staring down at her.

"..I didn't want you getting involved," Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed biting her trembling lip. Carter dryly laughed releasing her he pulled back, "..I can't understand your logic. Get in the car," Carter walks over to the driver's side getting in he starts the engine.

Cheng Bi Yu lifts herself from the car getting in she closed the door Carter looks over to her, "Um?" Her lip thinned Carter clicked his tongue he unbuckled his seatbelt leaning forward he draws the seatbelt from its hold securely strapping her in retreating her lips brushed against his jaw, "You're so absent minded-" he sat strapping himself in.

The rest of the drive back was silently awkward she had made attempts to hold his hand but he deliberately dodged her touch so Cheng Bi Yu turned silently staring outside the window.

Carter pulled up in the hotel's parking lot unbuckling his seatbelt he gets out he walks around pulling open the passenger side door, "Get out," Cheng Bi Yu's delicate fingers went to unbuckle the seat strap she gets out clutching her coat snd clutch to her chest she stepped forward.

Carter slams the door shut behind her Cheng Bi Yu jolts from the loud bang locking the car with it's keypad Carter strides past leaving her behind Cheng Bi Yu sighed slowly walking behind.

Cheng Bi Yu steps from the bathroom wrapped in a multicolored towel walking over the bed she slightly lifts her coat slipping the document from underneath.

She sat down beside the silently passive sulking Carter who had been ignoring her she smacks the document against the small table situated inside the room his neck snaps in her direction, "Open it!-" she urged drying her wet strands with a smaller towel.

Carter hesitantly reached forth his hand his fingers sled the seal open he then pulls out it's array of content, "Harold?-" he turned to her confusion written all over his face, "-Why are you investigating him? Is there something I don't know?-"

Cheng Bi Yu brought forth her hands she spreads the array of photos and incriminating documents across the table, "..Harold is involved in the drug smuggling and prostitution ring," she points on a particular photo, "-He uses the company's ships to smuggle women and drugs across the ocean,"

"..What? How comes I didn't know about this Uncle Harold a drug smuggler and pimp-" Carter's sword eyebrows arched at her vague statement "..He knew-" she grabbed his hand lightly squeezing, "..Your father he found out there was a confrontation this coincides with your parents accident less than twenty-four hours they were killed-"

Cheng Bi Yu rubs his hand, "..There was a witness one of his prostitutes Ya-ting a taiwanese woman whom he smuggled from Portugal she witnessed the steamy argument." Her green orbs glanced at the last known picture of Ya-ting, "..She disappeared two days later one of her frequent toms reported her missing her badly butchered decomposed body was found two months later,"

Carter stilled non-moving he was rendered speechless it felt like a freezing bucket of water was splashed in his face he steeled his teeth as he blankly stared he then begin violently trembling as he looked to her Carter pulled her close tightly hugging he rested his head against her shoulder sappily sobbing, "-Why did he take them from me? Why did he have to take them, why?!-"

Cheng Bi Yu rubbed his trembling back as he shuddered, "..It's okay everything's going to be alright-" she comforted his wailing heart his shoulders shook his sobbing becomes louder even as he bites his tongue, "-That's it, let it all out-" she caressed his head, "..I'm here for you cry as long as you need okay. I'm here," she tenderly kissed the top of his head, "You have me. I'll always stand by your side-"

Carter lifts his head his vision blurred from his tears he leaned back he brought his hot palm to her cheek he hickups, "..You're a-always looking o-out f-for me and I," his voice became more audible, "-I always misunderstand you I always jump at the first chance to prove you wrong when you've done nothing but love me. I know now that I don't deserve you,"

Carter hugged Cheng Bi Yu's waist he rested his head against her chest he exclaimed, "-But I don't want to let you go, am I selfish?..Please don't leave me. I don't think I can ever live without you-"

Cheng Bi Yu ran her fingers through his wavy strands, "..Rest assured we're not going anywhere ever," she securely wraps her arms around him planting a tender kiss in the center of his head she rests her head a top his closing her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 110 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
4.6M 189K 112
After living living her life until she was old and grey. Poison expert Lihua Lei died peacefully at an old age, surrounded by those she love. Expect...
9.1K 817 29
Karis travelled back in time owing to Medeia's good karma, which Medeia exchanged for Karis' second chance in life. Now, Karis could save her family...