Everything Happens For A Reas...

By kamali98

************* Arjun slapped Kamiya as everyone is looking at them with shock. All this while arjun is appalle... More

Kamiya's Intro
Arjun's Intro
First Eye Contact
Marriage
Slap
Divorce
Caught
First Hug
Doubt
Argument
Shocked
I Love You
Couple
Broken
Next Step
Puzzle
Imperfect
Unexpected Kiss
Kiss and Pregnant
Choose
What?
Will You Marry Me?
Marriage
Accident
Vermilion
Love
So what?
Love and Tears
Sister?
Revelation
No, I can't be
Is It True?
Yes, It is
Note
Mother and Son are dead
Varshu, My wifey
Trust
Empathy
Yes, you disgust me
All Emotions At Once
The Best Day
Rollercoaster
Happiness
Surprise
Birthday
Sneak Peak
Couple Goals
Epilogue

Wedding Night

4.7K 163 11
By kamali98

Kamiya's Pov

"Hi, beautiful. Welcome to my team," I got shocked by his voice.

"Akhil," I muttered my thought.

Yes I knew him, how can I forget this voice? You all know my friend Ishu who is my office colleague right.

Akhil and Ishu loved each other in their training period. After she got posted in Chennai and he is in Coimbatore, we became very close. After some time he broke up with her without any reason suddenly. At that time, She was always crying over his pics and their call recording.

He doesn't see me or heard my voice, but I have seen him in the pics and heard his voice in their call recordings.

Now also, she will feel down sometimes because of him. She had not moved on yet, here he is cheating on another innocent girl.

What a disgusting person he is?

"I clearly told Swetha to don't say my name as I want to introduce myself.

How did you know my name?.. Who are you?" Akhil asked me with a doubting voice.

Oh my god, what have you done Kami? You can't show your identity to him. You have to act like them, then only you can able be know more about them and their plan.

Think something Kami..........

While I am thinking, I saw the screen of the mobile. Yes, I got it.

"Actually Swetha didn't tell me anything, but your contact name in her phone is Akhil," I told him with a casual look as Swetha is noticing me.

Swetha slapped her forehead lightly with a sheepish smile like how doesn't she thought about this.

"Seriously, she can't do a single thing without a mistake. Oh my god, what I am doing to do with her?" Akhil told me like he is speaking to himself.

"Ok, let's leave that. Since you have become my team when we are going to meet in person?" He started speaking with me casually.

"Mr. Akhil, I didn't accept it yet. How can I trust you with my future? Who are you to me?" I asked him these questions to make him spill out his grudge against Arjun.

"You are right. Let's meet in person to discuss this, Sweetheart," He stated.

I can't take his endearment anymore. It's like a nauseating to me.

"First of all, keep your endearment to yourself. I don't like when the third person calls me that," I ordered him with an irritated face.

"Ok ...Ok. Hold your horses. You can't accept mine, that is fine. But how are you going to accept your husband's endearments whom you don't like...... Anyway, Bye," He told me this to irritate me, but he doesn't know that I love my Arjun.

"That's none of your business. I can take care of myself. Bye," I hang up on him without hearing his response.

"He is always like this with everybody. So, don't take him seriously," Swetha told.

I gave her a mobile and replied with my smile.

She left after sharing our contact numbers with each other. Subsequently, I let out a breath as relief and saved the voice recording in my mobile with a smirk.

******************

Author's Pov

Everybody left for the airport and boarded the flight. The Elders have made Arjun sit with Karthick and Kamiya to sit with Dharani as they thought Arjun and Kamiya will fight with each other if they sit together. They don't want them to fight with each other in public places.

They all had their lunch in the flight itself and reached Coimbatore at 3:00 pm. The groom's side relatives left Coimbatore after marriage to arrange the house and other things for welcoming the newly married couple and their family. So, the two Innova driven by their relative reached the airport to receive them. Youngsters are in one car and elders are in another car as they started to their home.

Arjun and Kamiya are sitting together in the same car and their eyes are itching to make a contact with each other, but Kamiya is avoiding Arjun as she knows that Swetha is noticing everything. Arjun is hurt by this. However, he doesn't show any emotion on his face.

Then, they all reached the home, it is one storey individual house with the car parking. It has one living room, five bedrooms with an attached bathroom, one kitchen, dining hall, puja room, and a small garden at the backside of the house.

Arjun and Kamiya got down from the car. Ramya gets the aarthi plate from their relative and did the aarthi for the couple. Then, Kamiya changed to saree in the Dharani's room and Swetha went to her home as her parents called her as they are missing her or that is what she said to everyone, who knows?

After that, the post-marriage rituals are happening simultaneously. In that Arjun and Kamiya liked one of the rituals that are the ring will be dropped in the pot, a couple has to find a ring, who get the ring out of the pot first will the dominant over another in their relationship.

In that ritual, Arjun and Kamiya were put their hand inside the pot to find that ring, but Arjun is not in the mood to find out the ring as he has a different plan that is to disturb Kamiya's hand to tease her.

At the same time, they were having eye contact with each other. She is trying to pull her hand out of his hold to find the ring, but he is smirking at her. After her attempts to pull her hand out of his hold, she did one thing which got him off guard. That is, she winked at him without anyone's notice. He left her hand at her wink, then she started to search for the ring. When he registers his doing, he tried to grab her hand again.

But he got the hold of the ring while searching for her hand and she too got the hold of the ring. So, They got the ring out at the same time.

When they noticed that they have taken the ring out at the same time, Arjun winked at her and Kamiya blushed at this.

Likewise, all the rituals went like a blur. Now Arjun is waiting inside his room for Kamiya and their room was decorated with the flower.

Yes, you guys guessed it right. This is their wedding night.

******************

Arjun's Pov

I am sitting in my room waiting for my Kamiya. I want to speak with her alone from the morning, but I can't able to. I also want to ask sorry to her for my behavior in the morning.

I want to tell her how beautiful she is in her all attires. Even she is very cute in her normal legging and top. When she changed to another saree after we reached here, I can't able to take my eyes off her. But I know that I can't say these things now, because it will make her uncomfortable.

When I am thinking all this, I heard the door opening sound. There she is, she is standing like an angel in her red saree. She had already closed the door and standing nervously with the milk glass.

All the dresses she was wearing is like all made especially for her. I am staring at her as I have never seen the girl in the saree. She has started to walk towards me and also trying to hide her nervousness especially her blush. She is very cute like this.

"Here take this milk, Amma told me to give this to you," She kept the milk glass at the side table and staring at the floor like it is very handsome than me.

I had half of the milk glass and gave it to her as it is also the ritual. She thought for some time to have or not, then finally she completed the other half and kept the empty glass on the table.

I asked," Do you like the tiles this much?"

"Why?" She asked me without giving a glance at my side.

This is a great insult, Arjun.

"You are staring at the tiles like the best scenery in the world. Scared, are we?" I asked with a smirk.

She got her head upright and make eye contact with me, " Who said 'I am scared?' I am not. I am just... just ......... leave it, and also Amma told me to get a blessing from you. But you are not a god, So I won't take blessing from you," She told me with the bold look, or I can say trying to be a bold look.

So, my queen wants to be a bold queen in front of me.

Wow, Interesting. I am impressed. But I want to tease her.

"That's not a big deal for me. I am fine with that. As this is our wedding night, can we start that?" I spoke this with a smirk and started to walk toward her.

"What?" She gasped, but she didn't move from her place as she doesn't want to show her fear.

"What? Every couple will do this only right on their wedding night," I told her with a wink and got closer to her.

She started moving back and I too started moving towards her as I am staring at her. She stopped moving as the door stopped her to move further and I blocked her by placing both the hand on the sides.

There is only a few inches gap between us. Now, she can't able to hide her fear, but there is also another thing that is her blush which is making me turn on.

"Why are you coming close to me? Move away," She told me as she is standing or I can say sticking to the door.

"We have to do more than standing like this. What say?" I smirked.

I know, I have to stop, or else I can't able to control myself. But her beauty, her smell, her everything is pulling me towards her.

"Yo... You can't take advantage of this relationship. Yo... you have to win in the challenge to.. to..."She stammered to complete her sentence.

I cut her off by saying," To next level right. If I will win the challenge means I can come close to you right,"

She is staring at me as she doesn't know what to reply?

So, I continued, "Then you will be mine to do anything right. These petals are mine to kiss right," I told her as I caressed her lips with my thumb.

She closed her eyes tightly and told," I am not ready for this. Please,"

Ok Arjun, stop this. Otherwise, you can't control yourself.

"Ok, Ok. Kamiya relax. I was just teasing you. I won't do anything without your permission. Ok," I gave her some space to relax and continued again.

" I am sorry, Kamiya. I know, I had behaved like an asshole in the morning. I am really sorry for that and for everything. My Patti is the person I admire the most that's why I can't able to control myself. I am really sorry," I told her honestly.

"I can understand. I am also sorry for my behavior in the morning. I would have handled it calmly. But I can't able to digest that word against my parents," she told me with a sorry expression.

"Ok. Can we be friends now?" I asked her.

" Ok. But now also challenge is on. You have to prove yourself to me," She uttered.

"Ok. Ok. Done. And you are very beautiful when you blush," I told her with a wink and went to take a cold shower as you guys know for what, I need a cold shower.

*******************

Kamiya's Pov

And here, I am blushing like an idiot because of that word 'beautiful'. Seriously, I don't know what is happening to me? I let my breathe as a relief after he went to the washroom.

I don't like that we have to get blessings from our husband tradition as it makes them dominant over us. I don't want that, so only I haven't done that.

When he is close to me, I feel like butterflies were doing somersaults in my stomach. I can't able to control my blush.

I don't know why, but I liked his closeness as much as I am scared as I am not ready.

I want my every first has to be special with my love. Here I love him, but I don't know about his feeling.

Now I know that I am affecting him as much as he affects me, but I am not sure about his feeling.

"You didn't change your clothes. Are you comfortable with this?" Arjun asked after he came out of his washroom wearing a t-shirt and three-fourth pants.

Oh my god, He is looking attractive in this dress too. No Kami, you can't show him your feelings now.

"No. I will change now," I told him and take my night suit from my luggage. Then, I went to the washroom to change my clothes.

After I got changed into my night suit, I came out. Now, I don't know where to sleep, so I am standing near the bed thinking what to do?

As if he had read my mind," This is the king-sized bed. You can sleep on one side and I will sleep on another side,"

"But," he cut me off by saying" Don't you trust me that much? I won't touch you. Ok, If you want then, I can promise you," with a hurt look.

"No, It's not like that. I have a habit that I will roll a lot in the bed. So, it will not be comfortable. Do you have a floor bed?" I told him honestly.

He thought for some time, then went to the Wardrobe and took out the floor bed. He put the floor bed on the left side of the bed with the pillow and blanket.

I went to sleep, but he lay on the floor bed and asked me to sleep on the bed.

"No problem. I will be comfortable there," I told him.

"No. You are the person who is new to this home. So, I can adjust anywhere," He told me.

We were arguing about this for 5 minutes, then I came to one solution.

"Ok, will do one thing. Today I will sleep on the bed, tomorrow you have to. Likewise, we will sleep on the bed alternatively. Is it fine?" I asked him.

He thought for some time and said "Ok,". Then we slept in our respective places that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will see you in the next chapter......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 18.7K 53
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
218K 11.5K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
81.6K 3K 60
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...