erroneous โ” park jisung

By ukiyomi

โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๏ฟฝ... More

โ” e r r o n e o u s
โ€ข 01 โ€ข
โ€ข 02 โ€ข
โ€ข 03 โ€ข
โ€ข 04 โ€ข
โ€ข 05 โ€ข
โ€ข 06 โ€ข
โ€ข 07 โ€ข
โ€ข 08 โ€ข
โ€ข 09 โ€ข
โ€ข 10 โ€ข
โ€ข 11 โ€ข
โ€ข 12 โ€ข
โ€ข 13 โ€ข
โ€ข 14 โ€ข
โ€ข 15 โ€ข
โ€ข 16 โ€ข
โ€ข 17 โ€ข
โ€ข 18 โ€ข
โ€ข 19 โ€ข
โ€ข 20 โ€ข
โ€ข 22 โ€ข
โ€ข 23 โ€ข
โ€ข 24 โ€ข
โ€ข 25 โ€ข
โ€ข 26 โ€ข
โ€ข 27 โ€ข
โ€ข 28 โ€ข
โ€ข 29 โ€ข
โ€ข 30 โ€ข
โ€ข 31 โ€ข
โ€ข 32 โ€ข
โ€ข 33 โ€ข
โ€ข 34 โ€ข
โ€ข 35 โ€ข
โ€ข 36 โ€ข
โ€ข 37 โ€ข
โ€ข 38 โ€ข
โ€ข 39 โ€ข
โ€ข 40 โ€ข
โ€ข 41 โ€ข
โ€ข 42 โ€ข
โ€ข 43 โ€ข
โ€ข 44 โ€ข
โ€ข 45 โ€ข
โ€ข 46 โ€ข
โ€ข 47 โ€ข
โ€ข 48 โ€ข
โ€ข 49 โ€ข
โ€ข 50 โ€ข
โ€ข 51 โ€ข
โ€ข 52 โ€ข
โ€ข 53 โ€ข
โ€ข 54 โ€ข
โ€ข 55 โ€ข
โ€ข 56 โ€ข
โ€ข 57 โ€ข
โ€ข 58 โ€ข
โ€ข 59 โ€ข
โ€ข 60 โ€ข
โ€ข 61 โ€ข
โ€ข 62 โ€ข
โ€ข 63 โ€ข
โ€ข 64๏ฟผ โ€ข
โ€ข 65 โ€ข
โ€ข 66 โ€ข
โ€ข 67 โ€ข
โ€ข 68 โ€ข
โ€ข 69 โ€ข
โ€ข 70 โ€ข
โ€ข 71 โ€ข
โ€ข 72 โ€ข
โ€ข 73 โ€ข
โ€ข 74 โ€ข
โ€ข 75 โ€ข
โ€ข 76 โ€ข
โ€ข 77 โ€ข
โ€ข 78 โ€ข
โ€ข 79 โ€ข
โ€ข 80 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.01 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.02 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.03 โ€ข
โ€ข 100k โ€ข
โ€ข 02.04 โ€ข
โ€ข 02.05 โ€ข

โ€ข 21 โ€ข

10.9K 411 32
By ukiyomi

the darkness swarmed the two , it was so dark they could barely look in the distance . the darkness in which many feared for but they had each other so fear no more .

the next source of light coming from a lone lamp in the distance , the orange toned light only effected ever so slightly .

a cold breeze of wind swarmed past the two , feeling the cold air hitting her bare skin , she shivered , folding her arms together closer to her abdominal to give herself as much warm as she could give .

Providing herself with the heat from her body temperature . Rubbing her skin in order to create friction which would give out heat .

Goosebumps rose from the cold air , which she instinctively pulled the fabric of her shirt closer to her , her nose just like Rudolph , was red due to the cold .

Jisung had taken notice of her , well , he did have a coat but would he do the sacrifice of giving her his coat ? He'd be freezing cold then .

"Why didn't you bring a coat ?" jisung asked , pointing out to her .

at that time of hurry , she scattered out an outfit , completely forgetting the fact that they'd be scrolling around the cold streets . hence , forgetting to being a coat that'd save her from the cold night .

"well , i was in a hurry , so i forgot." she explained .

"you really are stupid , aren't you ?" he stared down at the one who was rubbing her hands together .

"yah jisung!" she scolded him , earning a chuckle from him , his deep voice echoing down the empty streets .

He slid his warm coat off , and wrapped the fabric over the girl's shoulders . feeling as though the warm covers that once stood around him was gone , he felt the cold air .

it was like fire going out on a cold winter day , though he didn't want to be in a state of icy cold , yet he didn't want her to be either .

A pink hue formed on her cheeks , well she didn't expect him to do that especially after knowing his personality .

now after the exchange , the boy was bare in his black tee and black jeans .

On the contradictory , the girl had a huge coat over her shoulders as she had sweater paws but instead of with a sweater it was with a coat .

"a-ah thank you sung ." feeling slightly flustered, she rubbed the back of her nape .

Maybe they were indeed getting somewhere in their relationship ?

who knows 🤷‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 1.6K 32
[ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ]
129K 6K 66
๐Ÿ”ชแดสœ ส™แด€ส™ส, สแดแดœ แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษดแด› sแดœส€แด ษชแด แด‡ 2 แดษชษดแดœแด›แด‡s ษชษด แด›สœแด‡sแด‡ sแด›ส€แด‡แด‡แด›s๐Ÿ”ช
12.9K 602 21
โœ˜ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แด€แดœ โœ˜ โ-สแดแดœ สœแด€แด… สแดแดœส€ แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡, ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ๊œฐโž โœ˜ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ, แดษชษด-แด‹สแดœษดษข ๊œฑแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœแดษชสŸษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ สœแด€แด ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€แด…๊œฑ "๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ" แดษด สœแด‡ส€ แดกส€ษช๊œฑแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด...
287 14 19
๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’• ๐’Š๐’”, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’. ๐‘จ ๐’˜๐’๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž. ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ; ๐Ÿง ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข' ๐™€๐™ฃ๐™™; ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿจ...