Not Your Rebound Wolf Girl (J...

By blah_world

April Clearwater hates practically everyone, including her imprint Jacob Black. But she'll have to get over a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
A/N
A/N (Again Sorry)
26
27
28
29

14

4.9K 96 38
By blah_world

I'm currently sandwiched between Jacob Black and Crazy Leah. I'm motherfucking hungry and now I'm starting to get sweaty from their body heat. 

Quil and Embry we're watching their stare down as if it's somehow life altering. My brother was just starting at Jake like he was a god. To be fair I was probably looking at him the same way a few seconds ago. But now I'm just so confused by what's going on. I mean I know it's cult business that Leah literally dragged me into but apart from that I'm stumped. Plus let's be real I'm so over all the bullshit to the point I'm beyond caring. I just want to eat.

Jacobs eyes shifted from Leah to myself, he looked torn. And it may or may not of hurt to look at. 

"Hey Jake, do you want a sandwich?"

His eyebrows creased and he frowned down at me. "What?"

"Um it's like bread with stuff in it. Actually it doesn't have to be a sandwich, we could eat anything". I could feel myself smiling up at him and I didn't know if it was from his close proximity or the thought of food. 

My sister growled under her breath. "He's not hungry Ace."

I tore my eyes away from Jacob and rose my eyebrows at her "Well that's rude, you know I'm still hungry and if I'm being honest I don't really care about weather you guys care or not. Now I'm going back to the kitchen, your going to let me the fuck go and I'm going to eat". 

Jacob sighed. And then he grabbed my other wrist. It still burned but it felt more pleasant then Leah's grip. He smirked down at me and then he gave Leah a look. I could only describe it as a look you'd give someone before going into battle. Seriously he needs to chill it's just going to the kitchen for a sandwich, not WW3.

He looked at the idiots behind him and nodded at them "No one shifts until we get back, we can't risk the others getting word of this"

Quil sombrely patted his shoulder "We've got your back man".

Embry nodded beside him "Yeah, you can count on us, we'll stand behind you till the end". 

He smiled at them and then Leah finally let go, only to leap on me. She's hugging me, I repeat Leah Clearwater is hugging me! 

"Urgh Leah stop acting crazy!". What is wrong with her today?!?

She sighed "Just don't hate me, if we could've told you we would've"

"Um okay? I'm just going to the kitchen so..." She let go of me and her eyes were teary, someone's definitely more weird then usual. I looked at Seth and he mouthed 'I love you' while drawing  a heart around his chest with his fingers. Strange. My siblings are fucking strange!

Okay so this is weird, I'm just going to walk away now. So I did and Jacob followed willingly because he's still holding my hand.

When we made it to the kitchen I felt his hand leave mine. I turned around and he was gripping the counter with his head down...shirtless. 

"So, I think Seth used up all the peanut butter. but we have pretty much everything else". He didn't move and I was starting to get concerned.

"Um Jacob? Are you okay?"

He rose his head and stared at me, like I was water in a desert. From this position I got a full view of his torso and mixed with that look he was giving...I sighed. Like a girl in a movie kind of sigh. Suddenly I was hungry for something other than a sandwich.

He smirked after he took in my expression. "I'm fine, are you okay?"

No. No I fucking wasn't. I'm confused, hot and hungry. I ignore him, marched out of the kitchen and up the stairs only to reappear a minute later. I threw one of Seth's shirts at his face without warning.

"Look it's a Saturday, it's three in the afternoon and I won't be productive today if I have to look at that. So cover up, Didn't Billy teach you how to dress?".

I then started just munching on plain bread. I figured it's only a minute or two before he retaliates and then I won't be able to eat. Might as well eat what I can before that.

He made a point of staring at me dead in the eyes and dropped the shirt on the floor as if it was some major offence.

He's so cleaning that up.

"What's that?"

"What's it look like genius? a shirt. I figured you didn't own one". 

"And you want me to wear one?"

God he's thick.

"Well duh, now pick it up off the floor"

I was actually pretty surprised that he did. Although he didn't put it on. He left the shirt on the back of a chair and walked slowly until his chest was flat against my back. I instantly felt his warmth spread through me. 

"Go on a walk with me"

"Yeah no, I don't go on creepy walks with cult people". 

"I'm not asking"

Okay just who the fuck does he think he is?. Maybe I'm opposed to exercise or maybe I know for a fact if we go on this 'walk' something bad will happen. 

"I don't give you consent to forcing me on a walk, I will oppose the walk until we aren't ever walking again and if you follow through I'll rat you out to Sam Uley...again"

"Yeah Sam Uley can't do shit". Well that's interesting. 

"And why is that?"

I span in his arms so that I could face him. He looked eerily calm, no smirk.

He sighed. "Because I don't, I won't follow him anymore after this walk...but only if you go with me. We could just walk to my place... I actually have peanut butter"

Well fuck. Now I really wanted to go on this walk. For two reasons . The first is to find out all of Sam's dirty little secrets and second was fucking peanut goodness. Which I never get to enjoy because Seth and Leah always eat Goddamn everything!. 

But I couldn't just act  excited to go on a walk that I literally just opposed so strongly. After all I have a reputation to uphold, so naturally I played it cool.

"Yeah whatever, I guess I could use some fresh air. But I'm not going out in public with you dressed liked that". I didn't want people to to think I joined.

Annnd the smirk was back. He strutted to the kitchen chair, roughly put on and stretched my brothers shirt so it'd fit and walked out of the kitchen. I was left standing there, half a piece of munched bread in my hand and stared after him, sorta pathetically. 

"Ace are you coming? Or am I walking alone?". 

Huh, since when does he call me Ace?. Family only called me Ace. I followed him outside to my backyard where he was waiting for me. 

I glared up at him. And he had the audacity to try and hold my hand, naturally I ripped it out of his grip. He rose his eyebrows at me. 

"Sorry but I can't risk it"

"Risk what?"

"Catching cooties, we all know Quil has it and I know you guys spend allot of time together".

"What are you five?"

"Seventeen actually".

"Well you could've fooled me".

Alas that's sorta just how it went, till we stopped in the middle of the woods. To, well...pace I guess. Yep the idiot in front of me is pacing, again. Only this time I don't have a view because I made him cover up. I'm so annoyed at myself, of course he would've wanted to take me to the woods to pace. It's quite clearly his favourite pass time and it's a Saturday, probably the best way he feels to spend it. I glared at the top of the trees in frustration, how did I get here?!?

...peanut butter?. Well if I have have to endure this again might as well have a view.

"Jacob take your shirt off"

He stopped his pacing and stared at me confused.

"I wasn't asking". I felt kinda sassy using his own words against him. Question is will he do it. 

"I thought you liked the shirt"

"It's Seth's, I'm surprised there's not a kitten on it with a hang in there quote"

"Fair enough, stinks like him too". And just like that we had a shirtless Jacob that continued to pace.

It took him ten minutes till he stopped. He stared at me, with longing. He then invade my personal bubble and rested his forehead on mine. 

"I love you". Okay didn't expect that.

"...I don't love you, well I mean I might. Sometimes I think damn he's hot and a mess but he's my mess. But then your a cocky little shit that I want to stab, but I know I wouldn't actually stab you because I like you. Shit tons more than Alec. It's kinda different, hell! Love is different, I know for a fact I loved Paul and what I feel for you is a shit ton of lust. Add in a weird curse but it's still intense lust. And you don't love me because you don't know me. Not like really know me and I don't know you, so what I'm re'...

He kissed me. 

"Shut up April, I don't care if you don't love me back. I don't care if you never love me back. I just needed you to know that I love you above everything because you are my everything."

God it's like he's trying to kill me. Since when is Jacob Black a fucking poet?!?

He looked me dead in the eyes and then kissed my forehead slowly almost like he was savouring the touch. 

"I'm about to tell you something, something that'll probably shape how you feel about me, fuck even your entire family. But I want you to know despite everything I'm about to tell you, that they love you, I love you". 

I nodded because how else was I supposed to respond to that. This is what I hate about Jake. Sometimes outta nowhere he gets these really intense vibes. Don't get me wrong it's hot but like weird you know?

"Okay." . And just like that he stared undressing. The pants were off. I looked around me like an idiot, as if we were in a crowded stadium and not the middle of the fucking woods. He flung his shoes off like a pro and when he reached the band of his boxers I lost it.

"Whoa cowboy!. I mean I know I have a reputation but god-fucking-dammit!. You think the odd 'I love you' and I'll just go down and dirty in the woods with you?. Jesus, at least give me the peanut butter sandwich first and then take me to your bedroom like a normal hormonal seventeen year old. I know others *cough*bella*cough* has a forest fetish. But have you actually looked at this ground here?. It's moss and dirt...that could get up in some nasty places if you know what I mean". 

He actually glared at me. "I didn't take you here to have sex"

I crossed my arms and rose my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, and I didn't ask you to take your shirt off because I didn't like the pattern. Look I'm not offended or anything. I just think there's better places to be doing it. If your worried about Billy listening in we can just do it at mine. But who knows what's crawling around in that dirt". I eyed the dirt suspiciously. Leah once said she saw a scorpion in the dirt when we were kids, I bet it's still crawling around these woods somewhere...

"We're not having sex!"

"Like ever?"

He smiled at me. "I'm not going to take advantage of you like that"

"You wouldn't, you'd actually be doing me favour". I'd gone cold Turkey for over a month now, I'm so deprived it's sad.

"I would be and I won't, not yet. Besides I still have to show you something". His hands went to grab his boxes and I sniggered. 

"If it's your dick I think I'll pass".

"This is serious April, you know what fine!. Underwear stays on." 

"Title of your sex tape. Sorry okay my bad I'll shut up now". 

He made it clear, if I was on fire and he had a cup of water he'd drink it. Without hesitation. His anger on his face seemed to grow and manifest over his entire body. Soon he was a title wave of angry shakes and suddenly it wasn't Cranky Jakey anymore. It was a wolf, a mother fucking bear sized shit fucking what-did-I-just-witness?!?

A tile wave of images hit me like a ton bricks. Quil and Embry getting nude and whispering to each other , them being eaten by wolves, vomiting in front of Billy Black, actually mourning something as beautiful as dead Quil and the worst of it. Quil and Embry emerging from the tree line fully intact. I had put two and two together before I had panic attack and washed the memory of it all way. Werewolves, legends...it's all fucking true!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 199 17
AU When the impossible becomes possible, these opposite species unite to defeat enemies and forge peace for all involved.
100K 1.2K 52
Will Include: Jacob Black Seth Clearwater Embry Call Quil Ateara Jared Cameron Paul Lahote Sam Uley Leah Clearwater Edward Cullen Emmett Cullen Jasp...
359K 8.8K 28
//She was afraid of him, because he was strong and mysterious. He was afraid of her, because she was beautiful and quiet. All they needed was a push...
3.5K 142 19
The only thing Jacob Black didn't like about Mick Foster was the fact that he was dating Jen Fuller, causing his youngest wolf to turn into an insuff...